Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? (18004 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The two highlighted are your own personal description for JWs {Act 24:5} but i never accuse you because i'm fully convinced that you don't know what you're doing {Luke 23:34} if you're called out to substantiate on that you will only argue pointlessly.

So my heartfelt prayer to God is for your salvation {Act 7:60} because you truly have the zeal but lacking regarding accurate knowledge! Romans 10:2-3

Ken4Christ proved to be a STUPID IDIOT, i have explained how i came to that conclusion so your own personal judgment over the description is null and void! cheesy

You are really comparing what i call you to your calling a person a stupid idiot just to justify yourself? i have been calling you majamaja for months and you reply, you initially tried calling me names but it all went futile. Can i call you "stupid idiot" and you'll keep replying me, hypocrite?
Majamaja is just an harmless appellation, no strings attached. If you notice, i hardly call people by their monikers, it's a fun habit.
Jwickedness on the other hand is what your organisation/denomination is. Funny enough, i heard that from someone not too literate who tried pronouncing the witnesses in JW. He pronounced it more like wickedness than witnesses and those of us there all burst into laughter. But on a serious note, you guys are really wickedness, not witnesses of the living God. You are the example of modern day Pharisees who will not enter and will put efforts so others too do not enter. You are an hardened sect and a bigoted cult group. Like i told you before, i knew JWs who physically broke bottle and wounded people just because they were told to pray. Of course we all know your exploits in medical surgery requiring blood donation. Your wickedness is legendary, it will take many dedicated threads. But back to the matter,you are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot just because he said "Is your name in the book of life", or does not have same view point with you. You also do no believe in the lordship of Jesus Christ but call Him a mere carpenter. How then do you want to be a true Christian? Is there a recharge card gift you need to be a true Christian or what?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Story! Story!! Story!!! cheesy
Majamaja
Jehovah wickedness
Is enough to show that you call people names without cause, i said Ken4Christ is a stupid idiot for not being precise with his Pharisaic attitude.

People are going to different Churches and Ken here has been arguing over the teachings in some Churches, evidently those going there can't meet up with the requirements, so instead of all these hide and seek he should just mention the name of his own Church at least what he feels is right will be taught and practiced there! undecided

Jesus was a young Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher according to the Bible, so your excuse for calling me names has no substance. smiley

Image123:

You are really comparing what i call you to your calling a person a stupid idiot just to justify yourself? i have been calling you majamaja for months and you reply, you initially tried calling me names but it all went futile. Can i call you "stupid idiot" and you'll keep replying me, hypocrite?
Majamaja is just an harmless appellation, no strings attached. If you notice, i hardly call people by their monikers, it's a fun habit.
Jwickedness on the other hand is what your organisation/denomination is. Funny enough, i heard that from someone not too literate who tried pronouncing the witnesses in JW. He pronounced it more like wickedness than witnesses and those of us there all burst into laughter. But on a serious note, you guys are really wickedness, not witnesses of the living God. You are the example of modern day Pharisees who will not enter and will put efforts so others too do not enter. You are an hardened sect and a bigoted cult group. Like i told you before, i knew JWs who physically broke bottle and wounded people just because they were told to pray. Of course we all know your exploits in medical surgery requiring blood donation. Your wickedness is legendary, it will take many dedicated threads. But back to the matter,you are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot just because he said "Is your name in the book of life", or does not have same view point with you. You also do no believe in the lordship of Jesus Christ but call Him a mere carpenter. How then do you want to be a true Christian? Is there a recharge card gift you need to be a true Christian or what?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 3:29am On Nov 04, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Story! Story!! Story!!! cheesy
Majamaja
Jehovah wickedness
Is enough to show that you call people names without cause, i said Ken4Christ is a stupid idiot for not being precise with his Pharisaic attitude.

People are going to different Churches and Ken here has been arguing over the teachings in some Churches, evidently those going there can't meet up with the requirements, so instead of all these hide and seek he should just mention the name of his own Church at least what he feels is right will be taught and practiced there! undecided

Jesus was a young Jewish carpenter who later became a preacher and teacher according to the Bible, so your excuse for calling me names has no substance. smiley

Would you reply to being called "most stupid idiot"? You were comparing your nickname to most stupid idiot. You are not a true Christian according to those words. True Christians do not call humans stupid idiots.
Also, you do not accept Jesus Christ as your Lord but as a mere carpenter. Here is your statement again.

You're the most stupid idiot i've ever come across in my entire life! 

Jesus is just one Jewish carpenter in the first century in Judae 

i don't give excuse for your name, it's yours. i only helped you see the difference between your name(s) and "most stupid idiot". You were equating them.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Image123:

Would you reply to being called "most stupid idiot"? You were comparing your nickname to most stupid idiot. You are not a true Christian according to those words. True Christians do not call humans stupid idiots.
I'm not bothered with whatever an unbeliever call me because i'm sure you don't know what you're doing, that's why i never concentrate on your name calling. Right from my teens i learned from my uncle not to focus on the insults that comes from an angry agitator. My uncle said "if someone says 'you're a stupid, foolish, senseless nincompoop, why do things this way'", my main focus should be the complaint not the insults! undecided
Ever since then i've learned to overlook insults and focus on what exactly is annoying the other person.
In this case, i'm not agitating but making a clear statement that Ken is a stupid idiot. So let him prove otherwise by doing the right thing. Your coming to say someone is or not a Christian based on what he/she said is meaningless to me because that's what you've always said about JWs so what difference does it make? undecided

Also, you do not accept Jesus Christ as your Lord but as a mere carpenter. Here is your statement again.
That is between me and my own Jesus, whatever you like call your own Jesus, it's none of my business, just practice what your Jesus taught you that's what proved how highly you revere your own Jesus what you call him, the Jesus i know in the Bible was just a carpenter who later turn out to be a preacher and teacher.
So define yours and act accordingly, leave me and my own Jesus.

i don't give excuse for your name, it's yours. i only helped you see the difference between your name(s) and "most stupid idiot". You were equating them.
So Majamaja/Jehovah wickedness is what i told you is my name shey?
Walahi talahi you are a clown! cheesy
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

Who told you about all these gibberish? Your colonialist

Would you have written this nonsense if China or Japan or Korea had colonized Nigeria?

Please can you do me a favour, please read the bible from genesis to revelation, when you do that come back and make an argument with me...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

Please can you do me a favour, please read the bible from genesis to revelation, when you do that come back and make an argument with me...

I should read a fairy tale containing talking donkey or the one that killed 42 children with zero compassion or the one that commands slaves to respect their masters?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Image123:

You don't realise this dumb fallacy right? You have a problem with the white but you conveniently use the internet "they brought" according to you. They brought you the phone, the English language, sports, roads, electricity, democracy and all the technology you love. How conveniently foolish to only remember that white people "brought" christianity.

Quit being stupid everyday of your life, if all you can deduce from my messages is me having problems with white then obviously i've been right all along that you are dead brain.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

I should read a fairy tale containing talking donkey or the one that killed 42 children with zero compassion or the one that commands slaves to respect their masters?

Please just do it, just read it so you can have more points to make your argument, you can't just sit down and be condemning something you don't know about, it is like you meeting someone for the first time and you just conclude the person is a bad person, or you know a celebrity abroad you have never met in person and you just conclude the person is bad, in this case the celebrity(the bible) is saying oga I'm giving you the opportunity to know( read) me after that you can then decide what you want to decide, is that too hard? please just do it for the sake of your argument...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

Please just do it, just read it so you can have more points to make your argument, you can't just sit down and be condemning something you don't know about, it is like you meeting someone for the first time and you just conclude the person is a bad person, or you know a celebrity abroad you have never met in person and you just conclude the person is bad, in this case the celebrity(the bible) is saying oga I'm giving you the opportunity to know( read) me after that you can then decide what you want to decide, is that too hard? please just do it for the sake of your argument...

I dont waste my time to read nonsense
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

I dont waste my time to read nonsense

You can't just conclude something is nonsense, prove it to me by reading it first, at least anybody who can conclude that something is nonsense should have used the thing from beginning to end, if you make this argument in the court of law you will not win, the first question the judge will ask you is have you read the content from beginning to end to conclude it is nonsense, till you that then you can make an argument, if you can't then please don't make argument, I am challenging you to do it, prove to me that you have read it and if you decide to conclude that it is nonsense after reading it, I am challenging you...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

You can't just conclude something is nonsense, prove it to me by reading it first, at least anybody who can conclude that something is nonsense should have used the thing from beginning to end, if you make this argument in the court of law you will now win, the first question the judge will ask you is have you read the content from beginning to end to conclude it is nonsense, till you that then you can make an argument, if you can't then please don't make argument, I am challenging you to do it, prove to me that you have read it and if you decide to conclude that it is nonsense after reading it, I am challenging you...

What sense exist in a book that comprises a talking donkey?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

What sense exist in a book that comprises a talking donkey?

shebi that is only one part of the entire book, read everything, is that how you read in school?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

shebi that is only one part of the entire book, read everything, is that how read in school?

Its the end of 2020, I don't waste my precious time reading nonsense of 2000 years ago. No same mind does that rubbish. Only Africans read such fairly tales and worship it.

Never in Asia.
Never n Europe
Never in America

Only in Africa and yet they expect the mind to develop
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

Its the end of 2020, I don't waste my precious time reading nonsense of 2000 years ago. No same mind does that rubbish. Only Africans read such fairly tales and worship it.

Never in Asia.
Never n Europe
Never in America

Only in Africa and yet they expect the mind to develop
are you afraid of the bible?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

are you afraid of the bible?

Are you afraid of being a critical and analytical thinker?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

Are you afraid of being a critical and analytical thinker?

remember I told you that I am a scientist, so you should know the kind of person I am, which means I have read both the bible and so many scientific books and there is no conflict I believe both, but here you are refusing to read one and judging it, that's why I am telling you that before you can make an argument with me, go and read the bible first, then come back and make an argument, I can't take your words seriously if you do not do that...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

remember I told you that I am a scientist, so you should know the kind of person I am, which means I have read both the bible and so many scientific books and there is no conflict I believe both, but here you are refusing to read one and judging it, that's why I am telling you that before you can make an argument with me, go and read the bible first, then come back and make an argument, I can't take your words seriously if you do not do that...

Being a scientist doesn't mean you have brains.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

Being a scientist doesn't mean you have brains.

please don't make me laugh, what I'm simply trying to tell you is this, before you can prove something wrong, study it, you claim to be a critical and analytical thinker, and you just conclude on the bible without full analysis, in science we do critical analysis before we conclude, you can't just claim something based on some observation, you must do full study, analyze it, then criticize it before concluding, you are here jumping into conclusion, I have read the bible, why don't you read it then you come back and make an argument based on your study and analysis...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

please don't make me laugh, what I'm simply trying to tell you is this, before you can prove something wrong, study it, you claim to be a critical and analytical thinker, and you just conclude on the bible without full analysis, in science we do critical analysis before we conclude, you can't just claim something based on some observation, you must do full study, analyze it, then criticize it before concluding, you are here jumping into conclusion, I have read the bible, why don't you read it then you come back and make an argument based on your study and analysis...

So you read ans studied the Bible as a scientist that you claimed to be and you found it to be a worthy book?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2020
makjo900:

So you read ans studied the Bible as a scientist that you claimed to be and you found it to be a worthy book?

Yes, more than worthy of a book...
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by makjo900: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

Yes, more than worthy of a book...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

Religion tries to worship the almighty God, religion would have been perfect if they had access to the almighty God, the problem with religion is not having access to the almighty God and religion ends up worshiping god's most religions do not know, Christianity is not a religion, Christian is knowing God, Christianity is having, Christianity is God having you, Christianity is supposed to be every man's way of life, Jesus Christ said I am the truth and the Life, that life is supposed to be in every man, do you read a lot?

Christianity is a pagan religion period.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Image123:

You somehow forgot. What do you think about the verse? No one except you cares about fake and real poster colours.

It's not enough to know blood was shed without knowing who shed the blood. I mean his fleshly origin a.k.a his race.

Anything otherwise is foolishness a.k.a whiteman's brainwashing. That is the Antichrist/Antimashiah spirit.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is not of YAH: and this is that spirit of antimashiah, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

They lie that his race and color is not important yet they changed the color from black to white and you bloody Christians send millions of dollars to support impostors posing as Jews.

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 5:42am On Nov 05, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not bothered with whatever an unbeliever call me because i'm sure you don't know what you're doing, that's why i never concentrate on your name calling. Right from my teens i learned from my uncle not to focus on the insults that comes from an angry agitator. My uncle said "if someone says 'you're a stupid, foolish, senseless nincompoop, why do things this way'", my main focus should be the complaint not the insults! undecided
Ever since then i've learned to overlook insults and focus on what exactly is annoying the other person.
In this case, i'm not agitating but making a clear statement that Ken is a stupid idiot. So let him prove otherwise by doing the right thing. Your coming to say someone is or not a Christian based on what he/she said is meaningless to me because that's what you've always said about JWs so what difference does it make? undecided

That is between me and my own Jesus, whatever you like call your own Jesus, it's none of my business, just practice what your Jesus taught you that's what proved how highly you revere your own Jesus what you call him, the Jesus i know in the Bible was just a carpenter who later turn out to be a preacher and teacher.
So define yours and act accordingly, leave me and my own Jesus.

So Majamaja/Jehovah wickedness is what i told you is my name shey?
Walahi talahi you are a clown! cheesy

Jesus Christ is Lord of all. He says you are condemned by your words. Words are meaningless to you because you are not like Jesus Christ. You are not a true Christian according to your own behaviour of calling a fellow human a stupid idiot.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 5:49am On Nov 05, 2020
makjo900:

Quit being stupid everyday of your life, if all you can deduce from my messages is me having problems with white then obviously i've been right all along that you are dead brain.

Sinner man.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2020
donnie:

It's not enough to know blood was shed without knowing who shed the blood. I mean his fleshly origin a.k.a his race.

Anything otherwise is foolishness a.k.a whiteman's brainwashing. That is the Antichrist/Antimashiah spirit.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is not of YAH: and this is that spirit of antimashiah, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

They lie that his race and color is not important yet they changed the color from black to white and you bloody Christians send millions of dollars to support impostors posing as Jews.

You somehow forgot. What do you think about the verse?  Is the blood of Jesus Christ precious?

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Image123:

You somehow forgot. What do you think about the verse?  Is the blood of Jesus Christ precious?

It is precious to ISOLELE (ISRAEL) Whom he gave himself for. He was our Passover lamb.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2020
donnie:

It is precious to ISOLELE (ISRAEL) Whom he gave himself for. He was our Passover lamb.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

But when i stated that His precious blood is enough for me, you said it is damnation. Are you confused?

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Image123:

But when i stated that His precious blood is enough for me, you said it is damnation. Are you confused?

donnie:

The true MESSIAH is from YAHUNDE (JUDAH)... A negro.
The fake white one never existed... Talkless of dying and shedding blood for negroes. grin

And he died for ISOLELE (ISRAEL). He was OUR sin sacrifice according to the law.

Witch.

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Image123:

Look at this joker majamaja thinking his denomination has the monopoly of application of the Bible. You obviously do not know the scriptures or the power of God. When are you truly going to realise that there is no crime searching for knowledge outside your denomination indoctrination?
Jesus Christ said not to call people fools, you say it is out of context. You calling others stupid idiots is in context. Self deceit is even worse than what the JW has deceived you with. It's a sorry case. [highlight]You remain a mere JW, not a true Christian[/b].

I don't care what you think of me, what matters now is that this post makes your friend (Ken) sound be like a stupid idiot period! wink
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by ebenezer202l(f): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
LeeMason:
List when don leak since, I am number 12 on the list.
na you leak am?
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by ebenezer202l(f): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
[s]
donnie:
Anyone worshipping a white Jesus is already lost and in darkness.

MESSIAH was not a white man. He was a Negro/Bantu. The people of the book are not white, they are presently the majority in sub-saharan Africa. They were taken by ship to the U.S. and were sold as slaves. They are scattered around the world. History and scripture support this as a FACT.

White Jesus is the lie of Rome which you must reject to recover yourselves as ISOLELE (ISREALITES), the people of YAH.

TRUE ISRAEL must repent and return to the covenant YAH made with our fathers. The laws, statutes and commandments. They are not abolished as white Jesus followers teach. That's an agenda to keep us the true people of YAH enslaved.

[/s] Black Jew spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.