Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Jobs With Nice Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs With Nice Pay (729 Views)

Bahrain Jobs With High Salary / 100 People Apply For Kebbi Teaching Jobs With Fake Certificates / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs With Nice Pay by gonkin(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Some people land really nice jobs without breaking a sweat. I've been looking for stuff like that. I've been trying for years now. My current job is like work hard pay less. 12hrs straight, no benefits, no overtime, no allowances. Fine I've been managing it till i get a better one but now sites closing down. So isn't there someone here that knows someone that has a nice job with nice pay and not all these crap scammers that's been haunting me via my resume I posted online. I mean I need an opening some nice job out there. Some of us are like superman. Able to do any kind of work, white collar to blue, amazing technical skills I've got all that but Where's the link. I need that link.
I really dont mind splitting the pay(kill and divide) as long as the work is very ok. Some people have the link but ain't got time for it. So someone should hit me up if any links available.

Im into engineering, I've always admired the O&G sector.
I study alot and I always evolve and adapt to make operations more efficient. Always engaging in some form of R& D to improve efficiency.

Here an example of one of my research
https://www.nairaland.com/6070669/running-car-gasoline-propane-same

1 Like

Re: Jobs With Nice Pay by RedPhoenix: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
I enjoyed reading this post. I almost felt like I was at the cinema watching a movie

I'm coming. Gotta grab a popcorn and re-release this

I think it's a bad idea having your contact on such threads though. And will encourage you wrote more about what makes you stand out, skills, hobbies, interests etc and be more specific about the industries you will like to work.

And the salary scale you're willing to settle for..
Re: Jobs With Nice Pay by Seikiri1: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I enjoyed reading this post. I almost felt like I was at the cinema watching a movie

I think it's a bad idea having your contact on such threads though. And will encourage you wrote more about what makes you stand out, skills, hobbies, interests etc and be more specific about the industries you will like to work.

U made a valid point...the guy omitted the most important reason why any one will refer/ recommend him for any job.
Re: Jobs With Nice Pay by gonkin(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Thanks for identifying the points I omitted wink
Re: Jobs With Nice Pay by RedPhoenix: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
gonkin:

Thanks for identifying the points I omitted wink

wink

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Rivers 5,000 Jobs: Application Now Online + Updates / Security Personnel Needed Nationwide With Nice Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.