Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Am Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gone (325 Views)

Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gone by OBhdae: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lately I have been going through the toughest phase in my life. I feel into a great depression that I hardly ever go out. I decided to go visit a friend today.. Mehn It was crazy xperience.. Niggi already got a car and some assests.. Man shit!! I felt so sad afterwards. Like wtf! same nigga that always benefited from me academically. All my gees are running, while I am crawling.. I can't take this shit no more. Thanks you all for your support and kind words. This might be my last post..

I LOVE THOSE THAT LOVE ME
Re: I Am Gone by frankkydee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sorry dear
Re: I Am Gone by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
cry
Re: I Am Gone by Godada(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Don't give up. You may be just three feet from gold. Night is darkest when the daybreak is at hand. Mind you bruh, weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning!
Re: I Am Gone by Godada(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
OBhdae:
Lately I have been going through the toughest phase in my life. I feel into a great depression that I hardly ever go out. I decided to go visit a friend today.. Mehn It was crazy xperience.. Niggi already got a car and some assests.. Man shit!! I felt so sad afterwards. Like wtf! same nigga that always benefited from me academically. All my gees are running, while I am crawling.. I can't take this shit no more. Thanks you all for your support and kind words. This might be my last post..

I LOVE THOSE THAT LOVE ME

Let me be straight with ya.

Academically, I was about the best. But been awesome in school and excelling in real life are two different things.

Since you are gifted academically, don't expect that things will turn out differently. The algorithm works differently.

Don't compare yourself to others.

Find that thing that suits your personality and get bad ass at it.

Life na turn by turn

3 Likes

Re: I Am Gone by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Godada:

Let me be straight with ya.

Academically, I was about the best. But been awesome in school and excelling in real life are two different things.

Since you are gifted academically, don't expect that things will turn out differently. The alogarithim works differently.

Don't compare yourself to others.

Find that thing that suits your personality and get bad ass at it.

Life na turn by turn
wait before yoh kill yourself...what courses are you good at?

Modified: wrong comment.. Sorry comment was meant for obhdae
Re: I Am Gone by Shortyy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmm. Zoro the musician said "gi fu ife anyi furu, iburu bible"

"if you see what we've seen, you'll carry Bible"

Calm down, your time shall come. As I'm motivating you, I'm motivating myself too.
Life isn't a bed of roses, it's bad for some, and good for some. But that doesn't mean we should give up.

Splash the musician said "ogologo abughi na nwam etola"
"Being tall, isn't growth".

There is more to life, and when your time comes, you'll look back to this day and shake your head.

Hang in there, dear. You are not alone. But at last, we will have the last laugh.
Re: I Am Gone by CosmicPhoenix: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Anti Aging Secrets For Your Mind And Body. / Help!!!! How Do I Get My Atm / When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.