Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (55066 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Magnumproperty: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Being broke is a bad thing. this year has been tough. my clients has not been able to make balance for the apartments they rented. Yesterday being Friday got a call from a fellow agent I advertised a particular property for sale to. He told me another agent is coming with the buyer. And I'm the principal agent of the property worth N40,000,000 its a duplex in an estate. I was so broke that I didn't even have ordinary N50. I had to beckon to my neighbour to borrow me N100 to reach Isheri bus stop so that I can join my colleaque. the guy is using Lexus 350. we took off and connect with his own agent with the client who wants to inspect the property. After inspection we drove down to Isheri and lest I forget I was charging my fone in my colleague's car I forgot the cable when I alighted from his car. I looked back and I saw him that he was still waiting so he horn to me and I turned back I thought he wanted to give me something I was shocked when he handed my cord to me I just collected it and waka jeje. And I'm this kind of person that no matter how broke I am even to the point of death I am always shy to beg from stranger or people who we aren't close. I wanted to beg from because I saw some notes in his bottle holder but I can't belittle myself because we are just meeting for the first time though we do talk and discuss about properties online but we've never meet before. I just begin trek from Isheri to Igando where I stay when I got to lanre bus stop I just jejely enter streets burst out reach my end. I was thinking of going to mumsy place to go and eat I just thought of the long distance I trekked from make I no go faint for road if I start trekking to Obadore yesternite I just kukuma sleep. I woke up this morning the first knock was a guy who asked me to give 1k to somebody I first use that one chop dis morning enter bike go do house inspection first. I know that hopefully latest Monday God go do am I go see d 1k refund but right now naaa God hand man dey

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
nedekid:

Till today, I still no understand this gambling of a think. I just de hear 2 odds, sure banger etc grin
please don't understand and and don't try to leant it.
please don't

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MMXX: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
I've come to realize

NOT EVERYBODY WILL HELP YOU AND ALSO NOT EVERYBODY WILL DESERT YOU IF YOU'RE GENUINE.

You only need to speak up more often instead of suffering n smiling,Dying in silence.

God help everyone going tru one thing or the other out there

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Lol,,,,

If I were you, having confirmed by the staff that I really have some money in my account, I would make sure I don't leave them until one of them help me with some money for food ooo grin

Bro, I do am. The lady there was so mean.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
tabaski:
Can't believe peep like u still dey. God bless you richly

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marveaux:

I have no idea who you are or where you're from,but.....God bless you for this.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:
Please guys should nominate 5 names here that need this help the most.

I don't have much and I know it's small but will send each of them 3k today.

Abeg make una nominate who una feel say need am the most with genuine story.

I Sabi wetin hunger look like in person

If I see am for street, I go recognize am.

hello please I nominate myself. and others
I life has been hard
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mikeybrainy: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
DebTem:
As I'm typing this sef.... na hunger no let me fit sleep. The worms dem dey para �

Managed with the last dough I had to get noodles last night. �. Had to borrow data to come here and read stories(Literature section)to comot mind for the hunger small.

I believe things will fall in place for us all. Amen
Why are you wasting money for data when you can use opera mini daily free 50mb

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by highdon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Madibah:

Yes o
Garri looks like jollof to me that week
I had to learn how to drink semovitacheesy cheesy

Lolz
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ibecee(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Oga oya talk your own or we go seize your car.

May I share you my last card in my account so you can feed bro? That's if N2k no too small.

May Allah reward you abundantly. Ur pocket shall never run dry by his grace. Blessings Blessings on you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Magnumproperty: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
MMXX:
I've come to realize

NOT EVERYBODY WILL HELP YOU AND ALSO NOT EVERYBODY WILL DESERT YOU IF YOU'RE GENUINE.

You only need to speak up more often instead of suffering n smiling,Die-ing in silent.

God help everyone going tru one thing or the other out there
u are 100% correct bro. I had to comment today because suffering and smiling naaa bad thing and I'm this person that I don't like begging like telling people to borrow me or feed me that I'm hungry. I always feel shy because I do look myself that I'm suppose to be counting millions by now with all d Years of hustling and education

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I swear, if you had died a saint, you still would've gone straight to hell for being so foolish. grin

When will proud people ever learn that we're not here for ourselves but for one another?
People who hardly ask, hardly give.

Every man for himself Every man for another, God for us all!

Oga, I meant begging outsiders you don't know. Don't be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Akanimoh113(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:

@Akanimoh113 cry
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Magnumproperty: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
mikeybrainy:

is like those people have reduced it to 20MB oooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Hassanmaye(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just imagined please in the name of God, and someone will steal billions and put it in a public latrin, I will never forget my life when I was in my final year, through out my university I was squatting, and someone will be blaming us because we didn't come out with flying colors, we thank God sha for life. Things are not easy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by koreangirl(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
E red for this side too. Lockdown period was mad. We were so down and we just had a baby. Despite the lockdown, hubby kept going out because if he doesn't, his nursing wife will starve. We're just starting all over again. With a growing baby to feed. In fact we had a fight this morning because of lack of money, it's just so bad.
I will appreciate anything from anyone at this point. All pride don sink.
God dey.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
LaCremy:

Can you write non fiction ebooks??

Yes sir.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Lamanii22(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Laggatumuch:
I suffered both hunger and rejection from my family for being an illegitimate child that the father never agreed to be a father to him saying i wasn't his son, my mom went through terrible things during my birth and that made her hate me with passion, i lived as a househelp in my grandmum's house , that mother to my mum. When my grand mum died life became worse , there was a point i started going for menial jobs and gathered a little bit of money then took off to lagos to hustle , bros life hard me for lagos when i became fustrated i went to scoan for help to even get t.fare to go back home but after telling us they will give us(there were other people there too soliciting for help) they told us to go to welfare , then they chased us away with mobile police. So i said to myself i would go to liberation city at berger but i no get one naira, so i trekked from ikotun to apapa thinking that the berger there was the berger where liberation city is , i used a day for that trekking , when i got there they said liberation city is at ojodu berger , then i trekked from apapa to ojodu berger. they also change am for me there even shouted at me, i no believe my eyes because of wetin i dey watch them do for tv. , i went without food for days . To cut the long story short i left there fustrated. But God still use stranger for around motor park for ojota show me mercy. But today i can say i started in the basement and now am at the rooftop.God changed my story in 2017 and since then i have been living my dream life.Having many assets and helping as many i can help. When my family members saw me they couldn't believe it was me because i was the full definition of poverty before.

Wooow... I'm really glad for you hun...
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
LaCremy:

Can you write non fiction ebooks??

Yes sir.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Acekidc4:

Hello Sir Pls can you write a business plan??

Perfectly, sir. Pls contact me using the WhatsApp link below.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by PastorFire: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Oga oya talk your own or we go seize your car.

May I share you my last card in my account so you can feed bro? That's if N2k no too small.
God bless you for what you have done. I don't know the person per say neither do I know you. But I open my mouth to release the endless blessings of the Lord upon your life in Jesus name.
Mark my word, you shall see increase. As the Lord liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by kenfarm(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Those broke times men.......I will go mama put buy one fufu no meat.....I will go house add water to d soup make more eba....eat the soup after noon and night

We dey even take only red oil chop eba.... grin

We go cook a cup of rice me n my guy but add plenty pepe so we go dey drink water till bele full grin

Those days rough men

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Onogueks(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidimafia:
so all of you are rich now..or no more broke??

Lol saw my name here
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DebTem(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
mikeybrainy:

I've tried using it with my air tel line. It doesn't work. And I've not tried it with other network.
I'll call airtel to complain though.

Thanks a lot
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yada01:

God bless you and increase you richly
Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MMXX: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Magnumproperty:

u are 100% correct bro. I had to comment today because suffering and smiling naaa bad thing and I'm this person that I don't like begging like telling people to borrow me or feed me that I'm hungry. I always feel shy because I do look myself that I'm suppose to be counting millions by now with all d Years of hustling and education
It's well bro

Myself am battling with taking my own advice.

I'm rich,I'm successful. I reject brokenness
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yada01:

God bless you and increase you richly
Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yada01:

Thank you for being selfless.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MMXX: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Magnumproperty:

It's well bro
Everything is gonna be alright

Myself its hard taking my own advice.

I'm rich,I'm successful. I reject brokenness

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by PastorFire: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.
Hallelujah.. I celebrate your testimony. It shall remain permanent in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Magnumproperty: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:

nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.