Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (55135 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:

please quote me doing this.

just 5 persons
Hello sir..I will be glad if you can see to my situation.you can go through my post...pls help me!!
gtbank 0255379792

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:
Please guys should nominate 5 names here that need this help the most.

I don't have much and I know it's small but will send each of them 3k today.

Abeg make una nominate who una feel say need am the most with genuine story.

I Sabi wetin hunger look like in person

If I see am for street, I go recognize am.

GTB 012 2242718
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:

can you write on business/investment/finance/risk subjects as a technical write?

Yes sir.

Perfectly, sir. Pls contact me using the WhatsApp link below.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fabulouslouie:

I'm also a writer please and I haven't gotten a gig yet, all this site keeps giving someone false hope. abegg I need connect

fabulouslouie@gmail.com email sir

WhatsApp me below.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by koreangirl(f): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Now that baby is a bit grown, (he's 7 months) I want to start cooking moimoi and selling in my area. I just need small capital to start. Hubby is trying his best but gathering the capital is not easy at all. I'll appreciate any help from here. I will need about 30k to start.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
adaobasi:
I feel so happy to see people like Chatinent,Mysteriouspee,Spandola,Humblesam helping others in need.May God reward you.You will never go broke in life.Thank you for helping them.

Thanks ma.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Ade4all080(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
My Worst broke moment is now!
I put my family on the line just to make a better future for us but stuck at the moment to put all process to action.

I took a loan to start a chicken processing biz plant but unfortunately the fund approved isn't enough to start the biz but don't want to go back to joblessness.

Currently I've spent all including the little I have yet could not put the biz in action....
Nothing to eat, just have to meet some neighbor to beg for foods and some cash as well.

All equipment are available and installed including two diesel generator just need at least 500k to do the wiring and plumbing work with little cash for other little expenses to kick operations is all I need.

I've meet some family and friends to borrow me or invest with 20% interest attached but all efforts so far seams not working.

Made efforts to sell one of the diesel Gen (12kva) yet no results.

I'm still begging and borrowing just to feed my family.

Yet to know which way forward since two weeks ago.

See attached pictures

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Lamanii22(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
englois:
Mine is a case of being trusting. Though I've learnt my lesson cos you will really work hard to earn my trust. So, during NYSC, we just returned in January after the Xmas break. December allawee hasn't be paid and January is just starting. It was later we heard that the 2 months will be paid January ending. I served in Kaduna. My dad gave me #20,000 of which I used 7500 for transport leaving me with 12500. I just got into a relationship with one guy now my ex. He had a private school around my PPA. He called me that he was coming from his base in jos and I should come and meet him at the bus park. He had earlier informed me that he forgot his ATM at his residence around my PPA. So, I should come with his tfare and borrow him #10,000 with the promise that he will reimburse me when he gets hold of his ATM. I innocently agreed with the believe that he will settle me later. What I now had left with me was now #1000 which I exhausted after 1 week. He then ghosted me. Kai I called him, he said he travelled. Thank God I filled my gas cylinder in December before traveling. The villagers were nice. So, I got yams and beans in addition to the little rice I had. The #1000 got exhausted on stew. Then I went broke. I had to go meet the principal who gave me #1000. I suffered. I later broke up with him but up till today I haven't seen the money.till today.

Omg... That guy's cruel....
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bosch10:
I almost shed tears with this.may God bless ur soul.

There is a reason they say that 'Life is beautiful'.if we humans can make it such

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Lamanii22(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
SideshowBob:
This thread don turn begging thread

It's better to beg than steal...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mousano(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
AirBay:
Back in 2014 February I had #70 as my last bar undecided for 1week. I was drinking garri with #10 groundnut per day grin

Today I am posting this with Samsung S20 5G grin
your last statement. Hahahaha
Thank God for you o.

I will testify very soon too. I believe.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Merimental(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zanyking:
embarassed embarassed
I don't know where to start from, but it never wants to get better, rather it keeps getting worst. If my plans on Monday doesn't work out, I will take a bow and make the easy way out..

Es ist sehr schwer für mich...
Das Leben ist nicht einfach embarassed embarassed embarassed

don't give up d hope. n u will Neva regret it.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Angelacruz: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Madibah:

Yes o
Garri looks like jollof to me that week hahhaa...very funny
I had to learn how to drink semovitacheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Oyerinde16(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Being broke no good o... Back in school around 2010, I and my next door neighbor were so broke, not a penny, we entered a nearby farm as early as 4am, to uproot sweet potatoes, its such that you can't see cos it was still dark, u can't on touch cos anyone can see light and wonder what someone was doing there at such a time, my prayer was, as I was using hand to dig out the tuber, snake should not bite me... The day I overslept, my brother I no chop till around 10pm, I still go the farm we still had to rely on NEPA, severally I used sticks to cook, ate with only red oil and salt... Guy be me be street... That was then... Millionaire gang now....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by gidimafia: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
bros shey u get money ni...na only rich people suppose dey post here...so as u have money i can give you charity account
Onogueks:

Lol saw my name here
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Bashnigga(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mexyz:
Boss I dey good oo... Only be say me no really know the person behind this moniker o

Boss help your guy out o, no vex
Lol, no qualms man..
NYSC 2017 batch A thread, ring a bell?
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Laggatumuch(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

Wooow... I'm really glad for you hun...
Yesooo God never disappoint those who wait on him.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Angelacruz: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.
wow!givers don't lack

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mysteriouspee: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
adaobasi:
I feel so happy to see people like Chatinent,Mysteriouspee,Spandola,Humblesam helping others in need.May God reward you.You will never go broke in life.Thank you for helping them.

You are welcome
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Iamthoney(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Na wa. So people like you still exist? Its well. I'll grant your wish sir. I already have planned to send stinjoe something before. So, nominate any other person your mind points to and I'll send the token meant for you to the person.

If half of Nigeria could be like you, the whole of Nigeria would have been better.
Boss help your brother...I hope I didn’t reached out late, na shame no gree me talk
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Angelacruz: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
quisera:
Happened 2017 during NYSC
I invested all my money in MMM naso MMM crash with my past, present and future savings join NYSC loan wey I take to invest also. I almost died. Was left without a dime and all my paddy travel leave me base on August holiday, I was left all by myself with one Yoruba flatmate wey broke pass me. The saving grace I had that period was the vegetables and corn the indigenes planted round my lodge. Come see as I turn vegetarian automatically, surviving on corns and vegetables. Me and my guy eat without hope of the next meal, na as we see nai we dey chop. The guy man no fit bear the hunger again nai he zab leave me na once automatic fever hold me, I sick once. Laslas sha I got to control babe come, na she come survive me dat period. She was my saving grace. As my Yoruba guy hear say babe don show (base on say he knows she always come loaded) nai the idiot come back come follow me dey chop wetin she bring after leaving me to suffer alone. I told her to make sure she didn't give him anything to eat but base on good girl wey she be she had to plead with me to let it go.
I suffer that period sha
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by crookes(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hunger has over shadowed my life and it got to a point I can't see properly coz of my heavy consumption if garri without sugar. It got to a point when am looking at something or someone, I feel somethings shiny moving around my eyes and can't even see clearly. God has been faithful

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mikeybrainy: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
spandola:
Bros that said he does not know what to eat tomorrow.Please send me your account detail bro
first bank sir
Anything will be appreciated sir
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Ojochogwusunny(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
This topic made me remembered my secondary school days.i attended a government boarding school ( Gss Agwada). there was a certain time my food stuff got finished before the end of the term,what was left with me was #400 which i had sworn not to touch because i purposedly reserved it as T.fee that would take me to my parents house after my exam. It happened that my final paper was tomorrow so i intended to sleep on an empty stomach. this sacrifice i had to make because i didnt want to touch my T.fee. I laid around 10:30pm i couldnt sleep i was just rolling on the bed i was hell hungry!! i didnt know when i ran out from the hostel,i told Maishayi to prepare indomie 4 me i ended up squandering the whole #400 i had sworn not to touch that night....hunger no good ooo

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
mysteriouspee:
sent. God bless you and keep you
God day sir..Pls extend your kind gesture towards my side too..I will be glad with any amount sir...I know God will answer my prayers soon..
gtbank 0255379792
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
mysteriouspee:
Pls sir help me too..I don't mind anything just to feed..may God reward you more

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
mysteriouspee:
Pls sir help me too..I don't mind anything just to feed..may God reward you more
0255379792 gtbank

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MMXX: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
sam4noow:
People hardly believe people's side of story this days.....

i Don't think it's necessary for me to post what I'm currently going through right now but I believe God will ease my affairs
This is the beginning of the problem with most people
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Harfolayant1993: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
My worst broke moment is now currently. I've been stuck here in ogun state, unable to go home since i've done with my NYSC POP since last week Monday 19th. No t-fare to go back home. No more food again in my apartment. Even though. Today is my birthday 31st. I drink the remaining ggari i have this afternoon. Its not easy o. But, i believe everything is going to be fine very soon by God grace. 8
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by beebunm1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by PastorFire: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Karmatyra:
I just want to use this opportunity to thank God for my life,I have never been particularly broke ever! no matter what 5k dey remain to at least eat! Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Allamin!
And may what you hold true and dearly to you bless you for helping our people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.