Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (55164 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by santos123(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
It seems only males are broke and hustling for better future.What of the ladies? Are they all balanced

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by legba1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
quisera:
Happened 2017 during NYSC
I invested all my money in MMM naso MMM crash with my past, present and future savings join NYSC loan wey I take to invest also. I almost died. Was left without a dime and all my paddy travel leave me base on August holiday, I was left all by myself with one Yoruba flatmate wey broke pass me. The saving grace I had that period was the vegetables and corn the indigenes planted round my lodge. Come see as I turn vegetarian automatically, surviving on corns and vegetables. Me and my guy eat without hope of the next meal, na as we see nai we dey chop. The guy man no fit bear the hunger again nai he zab leave me na once automatic fever hold me, I sick once. Laslas sha I got to control babe come, na she come survive me dat period. She was my saving grace. As my Yoruba guy hear say babe don show (base on say he knows she always come loaded) nai the idiot come back come follow me dey chop wetin she bring after leaving me to suffer alone. I told her to make sure she didn't give him anything to eat but base on good girl wey she be she had to plead with me to let it go.
I suffer that period sha

Why the emphasis on "YORUBA guy"...
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Arclite(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
this topic was created with me in mind
As in d way i broke eh na only God de save person like this night food na on God

but i believe say My tomorrow go beta
i need help
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by WaterTheMonk(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don't even know how to start.

My worst moment in life began after my NYSC. Unable to get a job or create a source of income.
I have been broke and hungry for days with no one to depend on.

I just just wish I could get a meaningful job. I am willing to relocate to any part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by StarBriqx: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

May I share you my last card in my account so you can feed bro? That's if N2k no too small.

speechless for this act of benevolent!
God will surely multiply and safeguard everything that is connected to you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by gidimafia: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
so all of you are rich now..or no more broke??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
This thread came at the right time..I think this thread is created because of me..Being broke is very bad I don't even have hope of eating today, tommorow even my siblings especially my youngest brother are crying of hunger .I am the first born so I am the one husling...but due to sickness and emotional problem I developed in the course of working in the site(labour),I can't make money to feed again..
You can go through my profile and see threads on malaria... I have been down..my last hope is GOD.. My parents don't care about our welfare..thank God I don't have a female sister....I have been embarrassed by many sellers and I am now even more ashame to buy on credit again...
I need means of income..I live in Lagos, Ikorodu..I know little music, programming,I am a guitarist,and I can teach sciences up to undergraduate level...
I know God will for me on earth is not to suffer..this are trying and difficult period for me..the burden is just beyond my capacity..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Oturatetuala(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oturatetuala:
Hmmmm... God have mercy!

My story is so worst but I will always give thanks to God bcoz not everything you say online.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MMXX: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I swear, if you had died a saint, you still would've gone straight to hell for being so foolish. grin

When will proud people ever learn that we're not here for ourselves but for one another?
People who hardly ask, hardly give.

Every man for himself Every man for another, God for us all!
@ the emboldened

Pls that notion is not true or atleast don't generalize
I hardly ask for help even at die-ing moments but I'm a cheerful giver, I always give..I'm the kind of person that can't ask for a match stick or even a #10 pure water from someone.. This are trivial things.But I can conveniently give out my last box.

I'm not a proud person either...I pray to change this part of my character and also I pray never to be very broke to the point of begging/asking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by TheManOfTheYear: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Oh thanks.

Please send it instead to the other guy who needs to take care of his sister. ( this guy by name stinjoe)

I appreciate. I can manage.

I hustle through my writing job as indicated in my signature below.
Gee
I'm speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Kokoboss: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

Swears... Free basics is so amazing.... I rarely buy data now...
pls which network is that? And how can I use it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Alexun(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
faithful2911:

That's luxury na cool
If na so, you sha no go vex if I wish you such luxury, right?
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Crownp(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
yusman14:
This thread came at the right time..Being broke is very bad I don't even have hope of eating today, tommorow even my siblings especially my youngest brother are crying of hunger .I am the first born so I am the one husling...but due to sickness and emotional problem I developed in the course of working in the site(labour),I can't make money to feed again..
You can go through my profile and see threads on malaria... I have been down..my last hope is GOD.. My parents don't care about our welfare..thank God I don't have a female sister....I have been embarrassed by many sellers and I am now even more ashame to buy on credit again...
I need means of income..I live in Lagos, Ikorodu..I know little music, programming,I am a guitarist,and I can teach sciences up to undergraduate level...
I know God will for me on earth is not to suffer..this are trying and difficult period for me..the burden is just beyond my capacity..
send your whatsapp number to my email

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Crownp:
send your whatsapp number to my email
Alright sir.. You can as well check my signature sir...The number is there.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Toeyean1507(f): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
yusman14:
This thread came at the right time..I think this thread is created because of me..Being broke is very bad I don't even have hope of eating today, tommorow even my siblings especially my youngest brother are crying of hunger .I am the first born so I am the one husling...but due to sickness and emotional problem I developed in the course of working in the site(labour),I can't make money to feed again..
What part of ikorodu are you?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by nnamdiosu(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Karmatyra:

in return I want to refund the one you sent to him...send me your details biko

Thanks so much ma, God bless, but

I'm ok by Gods grace. Perhaps you can give somebody else that you feel led to give.

Just be careful, many aren't trustworthy.
God bless . amen

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
28/10/2020
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Toeyean1507:
What part of ikorodu are you?
Lajo, offin around Igbogbo ma
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Solzate(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Truly this life no balance at all
I remember back then when I was in uni, my roommate then was from a wealthy family, while in school things where hard for me at a point, I was so broke, called home for assistance but the situation there was not good too. .So I had to manage my self.... My roommate always cooking delicious mouth watering food then will cook and eat alone not minding if hunger wants to finish, even tho I begged him his reply was I am managing.. I survived tho,God is always the greatest cause I know even in the darkest times he got my back.... .Just this afternoon my roommate called asking me for 1k and I gave him 1500, now my wife is furious at me for giving him money,because money I gave him was from the one someone gave me this morning.. I told my wife if I was financially boyant I would give him more.onething I know is that God sees all we do and will always reward us. God no dey sleep cause when em blessing they come e dey come in bulk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mousano(f): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:
Hello fam,

At one point or the other, we have been broke. Do share what it was like and how you overcame it. Share the challenge too.

Mine: To cut it short, mine was a day I'll never forget. sad A bank rubbbished me by blocking my account and giving me procedures plus I was in a new location.

That very day made me realize that food is the only necessity in life. Hungered for three whole days! Was literally shaking like a drunken master. All my legs felt numb. I began remembering the good old days I ate good food.

I nearly licked toothpaste. sad

I broke a vow to never beg that day.

#Hungerbad.
currently going through this right now or should I say I've always been in this shoe.

The worst case should be around July, I was stark broke and couldn't ask my parents for money (they don't have too)
No money to do fine girl sef but I get one guy wey dey toast me that time. He's always saying "come to my house" so I know say na konji dey disturb am so I no gree give him face.
But on this day ehn, as hunger dey wire me for house, I con dey reason am weda make i go see the guy true true I just had to snap out of that thought cos I don't want my first sex ever to be because of money. I throway shame call my mumsy o. Na she manage send me 2k.
True true hunger bad o.

RIP to the nairaland philanthropist #Hungerbad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Crownp(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
yusman14:
Alright sir.. You can as well check my signature sir...The number is there.
i will send you a dm on whatsapp now

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Thanks so much ma, God bless, but

I'm ok by Gods grace. Perhaps you can give somebody else that you feel led to give.

Just be careful, many aren't trustworthy.
God bless . amen
Yes sir look my side too... please!!
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Toeyean1507(f): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
yusman14:
Lajo, offin around Igbogbo ma
It's quite far from my area.
A private sch in my area needs a science subjects teacher urgently, though the pay is little but I believe it'll be better than nothing.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Crownp:
i will send you a dm on whatsapp now
ok
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Toeyean1507:

It's quite far from my area.
A private sch in my area needs a science subjects teacher urgently, though the pay is little but I believe it'll be better than nothing.
I really appreciate your concern ma...
God will help us
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by BabaIbo: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
It was during my university days, I survived on garri and kulikuli for a week plus. The funny thing is I collected the kulikuli on credit because I have garri in my room. I lean ehn, so tey people dey ask if I sick and e come be when exam don dey near. I tried asking few guys for loan but you know school life close to exam period.
I spent most of my monthly allowance on emergency materials(all these lecturers materials wey no dey budget), hoping to get extra allowance from my dad, but my dad told me he won't send me any money till further notice.
After, managing the situation for a week plus. I couldnt cope again, I borrowed money from one of my guys and traveled home.
When I fit home, I told my dad if he can't give me extra money to take care of myself that I am done with schooling.
He said fine, that I am not ready to study yet, that whenever I am ready, I should pick my things and go back to school. I stayed home for days before my mom pleaded with my dad on my behalf and he funded me well.
The good part is that I learnt a very good lesson from that scenario/situation.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by adajoe555: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
santos123:
It seems only males are broke and hustling for better future.What of the ladies? Are they all balanced

Lol

Last week was very tough on me had nothing on me,
I always have one thing in mind

One day at a time. don't worry about tomorrow, it will fend for it self.

my believe and faith have been seeing me through.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Bosch10(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

There are numerous people who need help. Those are the two who spoke up.

What I did was nothing. Yes, I may be in need but he was more needy. I had to. I could manage till Monday but maybe he couldnt.

Anybody with a good conscience will do the same.

You can help me too -- by offering me a freelance writing job. I like to work for money so I can value it.

If you have a writing job,
my WhatsApp details are below my signature.

Thanks sir.
I almost shed tears with this.may God bless ur soul.

There is a reason they say that 'Life is beautiful'.if we humans can make it such

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Toeyean1507(f): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
yusman14:
I really appreciate your concern ma...
God will help us
Amen boss
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
stinjoe:
From the deepest part of our hearts, we say a very big thank you. You truly one of a kind. God's continuous blessings and may He continuously enrich your pockets. Amen! @ orezimena28 nnamdiosu and chatinent

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Herbephe1:

May Almighty Allah bless you for helping this guy, may God bless me so that we can be competing in helping people here.

Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by jclave22(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
lekki1444:
bros this your format ehn. no be say you dey sell spare parts for ladipo ?

this na ya signature

buy your tokumbo bus... diatsu and Suzuki at affordable price and we do sell hummer bus and cars.... we also convert cars from right to left grin grin grin
I dey advertise for person. Na wa oo. The person no dey active for social media

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.