Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. (3791 Views)

I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wanna break up with my girl but I don't know how to tell her.

Note: We currently stay in different state and she's expecting me to come to her house this christmas.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Acekidc4(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
You want to break up with your girlfriend and you are asking us how.....Na Person help you Toast amOga go and face your problem.....The same way you talk to her to start a relationship is also the same way to go about ending it Simple..... Don't Complicate Life Abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Madibah(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
God created Arizona to widen your intelligence
But people tend to stay away from it like say na sin
Start kushing bro

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by baralatie(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
give her a golf 4 and tell her you don't want to see her again.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by chybuzky(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
But bu bu you talk say u don marry nah ? grin grin
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Madibah:
God created Arizona to widen your intelligence
But people tend to stay away from it like say na sin
Start kushing bro
I respect your life style, but I don't smoke.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Bluezy13(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okay.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by chybuzky(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
I said I want to break up with my GIRLFRIEND, not my WIFE!!

So you have a WIFE and a side chick ??

Your wife must hear dis

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
chybuzky:

So you have a WIFE and a side chick ??

Your wife must hear dis
unless you get her number.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acekidc4:
You want to break up with your girlfriend and you are asking us how.....Na Person help you Toast amOga go and face your problem.....The same way you talk to her to start a relationship is also the same way to go about ending it Simple..... Don't Complicate Life Abeg
She has a fragile heart. She cried when I teased her that I won't visit her next month.

She loves me more than I love her. I don't want to hurt her, because I hate seeing her sad.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Ever8090: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
So you want us to go and tell her for you or what?..
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ode,,!!

See the question dat you're asking,,,,,

C'mon what's wrong with this real niggas,,,,,,,

You're asking us to tell you how to break up with yaaa girlfriend,,,,

See life you chop her finish now you wanna run,,,,,,,,,,

We don't know how things is going between both of you,,,,,,, how did you expect us to give advice,,,,,,,

You better start dancing without beat,,,,,,,,,,,,

Or

Bath without water,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Acekidc4(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
She has a fragile heart. She cried when I teased her that I won't visit her next month.

She loves me more than I love her. I don't want to hurt her, because I hate seeing her sad.

Why then do you want to End it??Did she do anything to warrant you sending her packing from your Life?
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acekidc4:

Why then do you want to End it??Did she do anything to warrant you sending her packing from your Life?
In all honesty, she did no wrong. She is nice and caring, but, I don't want her to waste her time/life with me.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Fitlem(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nawa o. Some guys wan cling while some wan free. E no balance aswear

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by ZooOga: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
I wanna break up with my girl but I don't know how to tell her.

Note: We currently stay in different state and she's expecting me to come to her house this christmas.

so she wants to to travel during social unrest and a global pandemic? she must really care about your well being huh? sarcasm.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Ode,,!!

We don't know how things is going between both of you,,,,,,, how did you expect us to give advice,,,,,,,

Or

Fact1 one is finally back...
This commas of yours go make you popular one day wink
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Xoly:

Fact1 one is finally back...
This commas of yours go make you popular one day wink

Why is everybody calling me fact1,,,,,,,,, i said I'm not the one though I know the guy before i joined nairaland,,,,,,,,,,, i type the way he type also,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

Trust me bro I'm not the one,,,,,,,,,smiley
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Why is everybody calling me fact1,,,,,,,,, i said I'm not the one though I know the guy before i joined nairaland,,,,,,,,,,, i type the way he type also,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

Trust me bro I'm not the one,,,,,,,,,smiley
You can't fool me bro
Na today u created another account grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Xoly:

You can't fool me bro
Na today u created another account grin

Sir I can't fool anybody in my life,,,,,,

I joined nairaland today,,,,,,,,, I'm a guest for a long time,,,,,,,,,

I know fact1 also,,,,,,,,

Please I'm not d one
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Sir I can't fool anybody in my life,,,,,,

I joined nairaland today,,,,,,,,, I'm a guest for a long time,,,,,,,,,

I know fact1 also,,,,,,,,

Please I'm not d one
Okay, if you say so.
But I still don't believe though...
No one has ever abused the use of comma like that guy cheesy...
And your way is very similar to his.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Xoly:

Okay, if you say so.
But I still don't believe though...
No one has ever abused the use of comma like that guy cheesy...
And your way is very similar to his.

Believe sir,,,, I'm not the one,,,,,,,

Many people type the way I'm typing ,,,, you haven't meet them yet,,,,,,,

Thanks for yaa understanding sir,,,,,,,,,,

I haven't seen dat guy since,,,,, maybe dats why this issue is kinda twisty,,,,,,,,,smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Acekidc4(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
In all honesty, she did no wrong. She is nice and caring, but, I don't want her to waste her time/life with me.

So She with you is a waste of time..... after you don chop kpekus tire....... wait shebi you don find another girl wey you Love abi Tell us the Real Truth, wetin happen?? There's More to this Your Story.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Believe sir,,,, I'm not the one,,,,,,,

Many people type the way I'm typing ,,,, you haven't meet them yet,,,,,,,

Thanks for yaa understanding sir,,,,,,,,,,

I haven't seen dat guy since,,,,, maybe dats why this issue is kinda twisty,,,,,,,,,smiley
You are funny shaaa,
What exactly are you trying to hide?cheesy
Why did you deactivated your previous account?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Xoly:

You are funny shaaa,
What exactly are you trying to hide?cheesy
Why did you deactivated your previous account?

This is getting serious sir,,,,,, I'm not the one trust me sir,,,,,,,,,

This is my first time in nairaland and I've never deactivate any account,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acekidc4:

So She with you is a waste of time..... after you don chop kpekus tire....... wait shebi you don find another girl wey you Love abi Tell us the Real Truth, wetin happen?? There's More to this Your Story.
I currently have another and I don't her to know..don't want to hurt her because my current gal is planning on calling her.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Pancakeey(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Ode,,!!

Or

Why do you abuse comma?
Like you’ll calm down to type multiple commas
Lol I don’t get it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Afostev11(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
I said I want to break up with my GIRLFRIEND, not my WIFE!!
so u av wife? Chai ur case on judgement shaa
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pancakeey:

Why do you abuse comma?
Like you’ll calm down to type multiple commas
Lol I don’t get it

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grin

You're so funny ma,,,,,,

It has became part of me,,,,, i iove it,,,,,,,,,,wink

Don't you like it,,,,,,,,,,? smiley
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Pancakeey(f): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amazingboy1:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grin

You're so funny ma,,,,,,

It has became part of me,,,,, i iove it,,,,,,,,,,wink

Don't you like it,,,,,,,,,,? smiley
Are you not fact something?
And no it irritates me
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pancakeey:

Are you not fact something?
And no it irritates me

I'm not fact something ma,,,,,,

And if it irritates you ma,, you just have to cope,,,,,,, because that's how I type,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 10 Best African Countries To Find A "LOYAL" Wife / The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.