Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please (2541 Views)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Policy3: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hy nairaland
There's this girl I met on April ,we got along and started dating, this girl love me Soo much and i came to love her , her body just dey turn me on when I remember the way her pant line is mapped out every time she wear tight skirt,the way i do handle her breasts, squeeze her nyash, drawing and releasing her pants and enjoying the sounds it makes, but before I started sucking her breasts she said no matter what she won't allow me do that ,i took the challenge and i succeeded in sucking her breasts with all my might we had a quarrel after my first attempt on her breast, although she's a virgin , she said this time around i can't see her pant color talk more of her VJ ,i took the challenge again ,long story cut short i spread her legs pull her tight off and shifted her pant and fingered her as she moans so loudly and was rotating on the bed like a "ceiling fan at it's lowest speed" while i followed suit fingering her while she rotates ,i was enjoying the loud moaning of hers not until my finger started paining me i stopped,she removed my finger from her toto and started crying i consoled her cos i know it's her first time of doing such, now she just leave her body for me,if i spread her legs she will leave her legs that way nd her pussy smells good nd i nearly licked her with my tongue ,but i just place my head in-between her thighs enjoying the sweet scent of her cunt, then i tried to penetrate her but my penis couldn't only the tip,
i tried with the stupid condom named foula but her toto dried the whole oil nd i was not with any lubricant nd when i tried to penetrate with my dick she would say it's paining her nd push her self away ,she suggested i should use water but i decided to leave it for another day ,after that day I have tried to logde her again but i couldn't few months later Nov/dec
the girl started misbehaving,if i send her message she would snub my message ,doing anyhow , if she wronged me she won't apologize,if she see me on
road she would look away
Advice me what should I do cos when I remember my romance & naughty escapede with her i just can't get enough of her
She used to give me peace of mind be4 and i love her
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by chatinent: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Challenger, the best time to delete this post was when you posted it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Lurdd: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
You should have went straight to the point
Now after reading all this blue film where do I start to advise you now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Policy3: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lurdd:
i need the advice ooo

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Crystalom5: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Seems like she's also your first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Osashalom: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
You lost her already.. she surrendered for you to disvirgin her but you failed and got carried away by too much emotion. She don see you finish. She is now going to exploit your weak emotions while another nigga does the job. As it stands you have less than 20% chance of beding her .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by JovialRPiller: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Policy3:
Hy nairaland
There's this girl I met on April ,we got along and started dating, this girl love me Soo much and i came to love her , her body just dey turn me on when I remember the way her pant line is mapped out every time she wear tight skirt,the way i do handle her breasts, squeeze her nyash, drawing and releasing her pants and enjoying the sounds it makes, but before I started sucking her breasts she said no matter what she won't allow me do that ,i took the challenge and i succeeded in sucking her breasts with all my might we had a quarrel after my first attempt on her breast, although she's a virgin , she said this time around i can't see her pant color talk more of her VJ ,i took the challenge again ,long story cut short i spread her legs pull her tight off and shifted her pant and fingered her as she moans so loudly and was rotating on the bed like a "ceiling fan at it's lowest speed" while i followed suit fingering her while she rotates ,i was enjoying the loud moaning of hers not until my finger started paining me i stopped,she removed my finger from her toto and started crying i consoled her cos i know it's her first time of doing such, now she just leave her body for me,if i spread her legs she will leave her legs that way nd her pussy smells good nd i nearly licked her with my tongue ,but i just place my head in-between her thighs enjoying the sweet scent of her cunt, then i tried to penetrate her but my penis couldn't only the tip,
i tried with the stupid condom named foula but her toto dried the whole oil nd i was not with any lubricant nd when i tried to penetrate with my dick she would say it's paining her nd push her self away ,she suggested i should use water but i decided to leave it for another day ,after that day I have tried to logde her again but i couldn't few months later Nov/dec
the girl started misbehaving,if i send her message she would snub my message ,doing anyhow , if she wronged me she won't apologize,if she see me on
road she would look away
Advice me what should I do cos when I remember my romance & naughty escapede with her i just can't get enough of her
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Policy3:
Hy nairaland
road she would look away
Are you ready to marry her that you are running after her puss y?
Let's say all you wrote above are true. You need to take blood covenant with her. Do this and you ll v peace of mind.

Don't misquote me. There's a reason. You boys that want a woman must be committed and faithful. Anything short, you are breaking hearts!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by headbasher96(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
U are just unfortunate bro go find money and see tear tear kpekus follow u about how many blocks u plan to lay for your papa house this year make una leave toto make e rest if u wanted sex u should have visited a brothel
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Policy3: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Crystalom5:
Seems like she's also your first.
not my first time oo, just that I don't want to surrender her to that pain without lubricant,but her attitude now make me regret the whole thing
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Policy3: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Osashalom:
You lost her already.. she surrendered for you to disvirgin her but you failed and got carried away by too much emotion. She don see you finish. She is now going to exploit your weak emotions while another nigga does the job. As it stands you have less than 20% chance of beding her .
she surrendered cause I saw what she's been hiding,more over u know some girls u can't break them easily like that it can take days , time and process

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Lurdd: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Policy3:
i need the advice ooo
Well there's absolutely nothing you can do about it now..she placed herself at your mercy to do your job, rather you failed her woefully,
You know this Virgina gender and the way they reason,maybe she now See's you as weak,
That's see finish
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Gadafii: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Another guy fit don busty her cherry since you couldn’t do, and girls feybalways craze for guys that break their virginity, na why she no rate you again

Move on

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Policy3: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Gadafii:
Another guy fit don busty her cherry since you couldn’t do, and girls feybalways craze for guys that break their virginity, na why she no rate you again

Move on
you mean she gonna forget me after all the wotowoto fingering i did to her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Gadafii: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Policy3:
you mean she gonna forget me after all the wotowoto fingering i did to her?
you only fingered her even after she surrendered her body, another guy has fukked her real good and reset her brain
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by faceLAGOS: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Girls gone.

Move on.
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by ModCaller: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Next time, use doggy style. That's the easiest style for entering a virgin
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

Are you ready to marry her that you are running after her puss y?
Let's say all you wrote above are true. You need to take blood covenant with her. Do this and you ll v peace of mind.

Don't misquote me. There's a reason. You boys that want a woman must be committed and faithful. Anything short, you are breaking hearts!

Meaning?
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Policy3:
not my first time oo, just that I don't want to surrender her to that pain without lubricant,but her attitude now make me regret the whole thing

What sort of human being is this?
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Meaning?
Enter covenant before sleeping with her. She ll be more faithful with you and you must be faithful too
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Baronthecelebri: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Mumu man
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Kabalmark(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Lurdd:
comrade you are lost right grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

Enter covenant before sleeping with her. She ll be more faithful with you and you must be faithful too

What if the agreement says we do it for the sake of doing it??

No requirement to reject it with some other person if the person has no STD?
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What if the agreement says we do it for the sake of doing it??

No requirement to reject it with some other person if the person has no STD?
Do covenant if you get mind naa
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

Do covenant if you get mind naa

I will if the covenant involves what I want.
Re: I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please by Policy3: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gadafii:
you only fingered her even after she surrendered her body, another guy has fukked her real good and reset her brain
i can bet nobody else have seen her pant/gone far with her for now!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think She Is Cheating? / My Experience After,i Slept With Her2. / What Exactly Does Those Beautiful 9ja Girls Want From Dating Sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.