Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (44774 Views)

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by OwenJesse27(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
Even Jonathan once had no shoes....
Even me once had no food ... undecided
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
This one that should be in jail with his useless father in law

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by bros1234(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
So which business did he now do to become rich enough to contest for governorship

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by aikyg(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hahaha.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dfrost: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Did he have shoes...... cheesy

We go really need to find out.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by slyayok: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:
Even if you like tell the best sorrowful story, we won't vote for you people no more come 2023..

The youths are taking over
But he is a youth
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Neddstark: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:
Even if you like tell the best sorrowful story, we won't vote for you people no more come 2023..

The youth will choose their candidate not that youths are taking over. We need wisdom and experience from old age.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by M9j3335: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Even Johnathon once had no shoes
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dfrost: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
bros1234:
So which business did he now do to become rich enough to contest for governorship

Better be careful before he calls us "children" cheesy grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by ebujany(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
I see
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Royalfurnitures: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
But today story don change

So it'd be for anyone facing hard times now but remain focused and confident in God

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by ihustlehard: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:

Taking over online u mean
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Daniel058(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
seankafor:
So because u hawk orange for aba before you ended up as Rocha's houseboy and his daughter baby daddy..
Make you come become imo state governor abi? undecided

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Topmaike007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:

which youth, or is it the youth that called people like us that protest online children few days on national TV?

My own is old or young na person wey go move this nation forward we dey vouch for..

Yaya bello come to mind awon youth gang
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Austin4Jesus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some of us did much more than that.. And that's more reason why you should do the right thing when in public office but yet, you guys wanna make many more children hawk the way you did, instead of making life easier for citizens, Must everyone suffer?? God is on the throne. We go dey alright Las las, if we don't get it right before 2023, we will surely do it in 2023 by HIS Grace..
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Johntemmy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
isokay
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
It is well..... Surely
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
So, does that make your character spotless or reputable??! Didn't a certain corrupt president claim he never wore shoes growing up... Mtchewww!!!

Tired of your lame and moot sob stories!!!

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by cosmos2000(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
This life you’ve to be the Driver of your destiny will

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by fergie001: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:

The SENSIBLE youths are taking over
Apt
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dfrost: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Even me once had no food ... undecided

Even me, I once had no job cheesy
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by chipet67(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Me too, I also hawked pure water and shouted 'Cold pure water' in Trans Amadi Slaughter, Rivers State.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by youngblaq: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
dfrost:
And so? angry

When all of these guys tell these stories (no shoes, akara boy, corn seller), what will those that really passed through these ordeals now tell? I'm waiting for that one wey e papa buy fast car give, to come tell us as she and her sisters sell dodo kire for Epe. Nonsense and Fashlock. angry
Lol... easy bro
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Austin4Jesus:
Some of us did much more than that.. And that's more reason why you should do the right thing when in public office but yet, you guys wanna make many more children hawk the way you did, instead of making life easier for citizens, Must everyone suffer?? God is on the throne. We go dey alright Las las, if we don't get it right before 2023, we will surely do it in 2023 by HIS Grace..

Thank you better person!!! Don't mind the charlatan!!!
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by AududuNine11: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
dfrost:
And so? angry

When all of these guys tell these stories (no shoes, akara boy, corn seller), what will those that really passed through these ordeals now tell? I'm waiting for that one wey e papa buy fast car give, to come tell us as she and her sisters sell dodo kire for Epe. Nonsense and Fashlock. angry

Lol
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Because you did that so you should now loot when in power or encourage impunity ..
Clown..

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Pearly255(f): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing is new under the surface of the earth

I sold minerals under the bridge, almost got raped and killed at age 11 by 10boys. My mom came from nowhere and rescued me. Mothers are angels.

Irony of life!

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
bros1234:

They always leave that part out of their motivational speeches

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by harmony75: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
days of little beginning �
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
You wrote the exam to secure a job with civil service in 2010 in owerri by the then governor of the state, OHAKIM with us and you couldn't pass it.

Not until the devilish godfather of yours came and you became an overnight billionaire

We know say u be olodo
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by naija4life247: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:

Which youths are taking over? Is this idiot Uche Nwosu not a youth? What difference did he make? Is Dino Melaye not a youth? Is Yahaya Bello not a youth? Lazy useless youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.