Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (44778 Views)

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by SavageResponse(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
dfrost:
And so? angry

When all of these guys tell these stories (no shoes, akara boy, corn seller), what will those that really passed through these ordeals now tell? I'm waiting for that one wey e papa buy fast car give, to come tell us as she and her sisters sell dodo kire for Epe. Nonsense and Fashlock. angry

That one that likes attention...I wouldn't put it past her to come up with such a story so she can trend grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
And so should we now fry egg for you?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:
Even if you like tell the best sorrowful story, we won't vote for you people no more come 2023..

The youths are taking over

Which Youths? You mean same Nigerian Youths, with several lacking focus, direction, discipline, patience, resilience, sustainable goal and passion, people-oriented ideologies, incorruptible soul/mindset amongst many? It is not by being erudite, charming, convincing, physically strong, wealthy or any of these things, in this very complicated Nigerian Setting. I'm a youth, by the way. grin

See, anyone less than 70 years with good-enough attributes that have been well tested over time, is good enough to hold political office in Nigeria. Trump has even crossed that age yet so efficient and reliable in growing America's economy to the delight of most American youths despite endless criticism dished out to him daily by Democrats.

So anyone without required pedigree should not bamboozoo me into voting him, all in the name of being a fellow youth.

Back to the thread:
The man emphasized the importance of being the Driver of one's destiny. Great wisdom abound in that statement if one would be patient enough to meditate and apply it.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Loveurneighbour: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abeg! Make una vote for him
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Omezif(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shame is killing millions of people by starting in lower level without knowing that tomorrow is pregnant and that's why crimes are rampant in the world today.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
see this one..person wey father in law help get to government house as chief of staff....
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Goodman247: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
So what's is d big deal, you can start from there, then become like dangote
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Chibuike17: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
All this rubbish from this man is cos his pay master is his father in-law (okoroawusa) I know blem you bunch of looots.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Uli22(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Na Dem...
First time to comment....pls welcome me big fam
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by notoriousbabe: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
which other thing did you sell to men?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Buffalo2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
These guys are not serious. If he had been killed by SARS while selling oranges and corn would he be here telling us tales by moonlight here
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Babaplato(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
So we too should suffer abi.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Heavensent01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
what's fuss about that? I once hawk pepper, fish, lagbejina only those who understand Yoruba will know that, puff Puff
etc

how are what you hawk any Nigerians headache? all this blockhead politicians
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Dreyton36: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
I hawked vegetables , tomatoes , pepper , yam, crayfish, groundnuts , cooked corn, pap (akamu) pushed wheel barrow

Inorder words oga nwosu we can relate , till date many are still on the street Hawking and dreams are dying daily

Jah bless us all

Lights up my kpoli

Thank God for life
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:
The youth should better form a political party as soon as possible.

These guys need to be taught that the youths are powerful
Are you not a youth, or which other youth are you waiting for to form the party?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by lastempero: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
And u no still get since after the whole grinding shocked
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Obeghare(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
I hate hearing these stories. you ones hawked, fine but how many people did you take off the street when you made it
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by mightyhazel: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Not a real nigga

Suppose to shout oroma di uto
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by toprealman: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
And the story behind this is that you marry the daughter of a rich man who happens to be a politician and join forces to grind the state to a halt by looting the treasury with reckless abandon.
Uncle you are a criminal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by James4bright(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:
The youth should better form a political party as soon as possible.

These guys need to be taught that the youths are powerful

You mean fraudulent youths?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by LastProphet: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hambivert:
Mr Motivational speaker abeg off your mic!

These politicians with their nonsense
Please, "Pity Me" mentality tongue

... dem no know say e no dey work again

That's how Goodluck also told us he had no shoes but only went into power to make every other person shoeless.

If not of Goodluck's misdeeds The Buhari Effect wouldn't have sparogatively been upon us now!

Thanks for reminding those with low memory that it was Jonathan's failures that sold old trash Buhari

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by EMMY76: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
They always have stories that touch to tell us rochas said he once sold okrika in Jos, gej doesn't have shoes, amosun washed dead bodies at the morgue and so on. What nigerians needs right now is good governance not stories.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dozieo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
And so. it took you 8 years to become a billionaire just because your father in law Rochas was governor, you guys stole Imo state blind during that period, please how much was your salary as commissioner for lands and chief of staff. please go and sit down.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by LivingTribunal: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
The gold digging riskly opportunist inlaw
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Broken2020: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
CamusMidas:

Are you not a youth, or which other youth are you waiting for to form the party?

Am not in Nigeria boss and if I was, I was going to lead the campaign
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
You hawked stuff as qualifications to elected office is amongst the set of inspirational stories more relevant to secured, developed societies where institutions are already established and functioning optimally to check any hicups by those who are fortunate to find themselves at the wheel. It does not work in Africa and amongst the black race.

Nigeria can I'll afford anything but the brightest and the best, the committed and the competent, to head her establishments, her territories and the vast, diverse and dysfunctional population we have.

The issues are so serious that we don't only need the educated in power but those educated for the specific task of leadership, those schooled from their birth to becoming nationalists, patriots and buiklders of people, with every other competence added unto them.

We have experienced poor quality leadership for too long. I am afraid such rags to riches sentimental stories are not what we need right now.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by LivingTribunal: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Am not in Nigeria boss and if I was, I was going to lead the campaign

Shut up and get out off here
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Broken2020: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
LivingTribunal:

Shut up and get out off here

Okay sir, don’t forget your type that likes to throw insults and bully hates to be insulted.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by LivingTribunal: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
toprealman:
And the story behind this is that you marry the daughter of a rich man who happens to be a politician and join forces to grind the state to a halt by looting the treasury with reckless abandon.
Uncle you are a criminal!

Nuff said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.