Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (44777 Views)

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Antivirus92(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
The youths want to be in your shoes without doing the work,so when their house of cards collapses,they open their mouths and start blaming the government for their personal failures.
If you listen to the average Nigerian youth,you'd be shocked of the dumb things that come out of their mouths.
Valueless children.I blame their parents for not instilling value on this children that are becoming very ,lazy,entitled and a menace to this society today.
one of the most useless comments i have ever come across!
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Until the South West made you who you are
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by badman007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
If you had a bit of sense, perhaps you’d know by now that No child has to grow up like that...

no sense as usual
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
And so fucking what?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Kayharry(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Na this kind people dey corrupt past
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dfrost: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
youngblaq:

Lol... easy bro

I'm annoyed a lil' bit. Just hate hearing these stories over and over again. What will Dangote tell us one day? cheesy
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Harry81(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
It's not a new thing, everybody has his or her past experience...
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Goalnaldo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pearly255:
Nothing is new under the surface of the earth

I sold minerals under the bridge, almost got raped and killed at age 11 by 10boys. My mom came from nowhere and rescued me. Mothers are angels.

Irony of life!

I like your dp grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by OdefaGirl(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Is he not Rochas son-in-law?
Thanks Sir for the motivational story....
Mana.....zuo Ike ......ka Ndi ntolobia chia, unu n'ile bu otu.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by jrusky(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just keep talking thrash 2023 all of you will become history in this country. Real Youth has woken up mind you not youth like you Nwosu or Yeye Bella of Kogi or Desmond Harlot Segun of Lagos etc not at all.

Una all go hear am. We are waiting...
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Pearly255(f): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I like your dp grin

Gracias
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by BabaIbo: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
dfrost:

Even me, I once had no job cheesy

Every successful(including those working toward their success) man has a story.
Even me, I once had no job, and I once had no house. I remember those days I hawked banana, mirror, ludo games, balloon on the streets of Akure, and also the night I trekked from Ilaje in Ajah to Sango-tedo in Lagos. cheesy grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by BabaIbo: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Is he not Rochas son-in-law?
Thanks Sir for the motivational story....
Mana.....zuo Ike ......ka Ndi ntolobia chia, unu n'ile bu otu.

Which ntolobia? Dem fit worse biko, we have few examples of youths in power, I don't want to mention names, you know how far with their performance na.
What I want is a competent person that will move Nigeria forward.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dfrost: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
BabaIbo:

Every successful(including those working toward their success) man has a story.
Even me, I once had no job, and I once had no house. I remember those days I hawked banana, mirror, ludo games, balloon on the streets of Akure, and also the night I trekked from Ilaje in Ajah to Sango-tedo in Lagos. cheesy grin

Hustle is real cheesy grin. Everyone has a success story but don't rub it in the face of others when you are successful on tax-payers money. That's my own annoyance.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
ok and tomorrow Davido will too come and tell us how he slept under the bridges and how he suffered before making it now .

ndi ala !!!!
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Franking: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Before u and Rochas stole Imo blind. U now own a hotel amongst other businesses. For people like u to still talk shamelessly means we are wearing corruption like clothes.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by BabaIbo: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
dfrost:

Hustle is real cheesy grin. Everyone has a success story but don't rub it in the face of others when you are successful on tax-payers money. That's my own annoyance.

Don't mind those politicians seeking for sympathy from the masses.
Na their common tactics be that but people don wise up.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Obierika(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
CalvinGaye:
And so fucking what?

Olodo Rabata, you just read the headline and decided to drop nonsense comment.

Lazy modafuka!
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by mattmogan88: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pictures or adonbilivit grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by azzima(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
I see ppl cursing him already. His point ? HUMBLE BEGINNINGS! DONT RUSH AND TRY TO BE A BIG MAN "OVERNIGHT" .I understand that we are all mad at Politicians now but I sense ppl have not grabbed his POINT HERE. Its a serious point in our society TODAY though, our youths are rushing into different Vice in order to get rich.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Emanodimo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
dfrost:
And so? angry

When all of these guys tell these stories (no shoes, akara boy, corn seller), what will those that really passed through these ordeals now tell? I'm waiting for that one wey e papa buy fast car give, to come tell us as she and her sisters sell dodo kire for Epe. Nonsense and Fashlock. angry

Sincerely, the crop of leaders keep coming with heart felt story like this when they need to backup their mischief act and manipulate others.

I can't believe it when one of them called a top public officer and friend, that he was at the Endsars Protest Ground, infact that he joined his neighbour to sweep.

This is the same person, that we gathered stroll down to the Lekki Protest Ground and leave same time.

Tomorrow, this same person can come out to sell a story of being an activist.

That's how they roll....
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Obierika:

Olodo Rabata, you just read the headline and decided to drop nonsense comment.

Lazy modafuka!

cheesy cheesy See dry Jab.
You're hopeless.
I'm disappointed I must say!
B/c after all these talks, you never learn anything from me. Are you that dumb?
Shaa No wonder you no dey get reach 7 likes for any of your posts.
But i go still teach you!
but with VERY FORCEFUL HANDS NOW.
You Bastard hatched from a Monkey's Cesarean section.
Abhorable Poopsmeared Dingbat
keep asslicking my posts cheesy
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Emilokoiyawon: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Who is dis 1? The only Nwosu we know is Henry Nwosu, the great footballer.
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Burgerlomo: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Did he have shoes...... cheesy

What are you insinuating? You dare don't mentioned Mama Peace hubby.

Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Burgerlomo:

What are you insinuating? You dare don't mentioned Mama Peace hubby.

Nah u talk am o........ cheesy
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by HIPROFILE(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Enyia shut up!!!

Youths ti take over!
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by chatinent: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
angry
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Earnonline7: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Everyone have their own story keep it to yourself
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by favor914: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Alexas58:
Even if you like tell the best sorrowful story, we won't vote for you people no more come 2023..

The youths are taking over
But Henry Nwosu is also a youth?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by favor914: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Earnonline7:
Everyone have their own story keep it to yourself
why did you read it, do you think he would have read your own story?
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by Obierika(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
CalvinGaye:

cheesy cheesy See dry Jab.
You're hopeless.
I'm disappointed I must say!
B/c after all these talks, you never learn anything from me. Are you that dumb?
Shaa No wonder you no dey get reach 7 likes for any of your posts.
But i go still teach you!
but with VERY FORCEFUL HANDS NOW.
You Bastard hatched from a Monkey's Cesarean section.
Abhorable Poopsmeared Dingbat
keep asslicking my posts cheesy

How many people have time to read this epistle?

Keep making empty boasts.

Soon enough you will realise you're in over your head

This is one battle you can't win.

Dirty stinking sewage rat!
Re: Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba by dfrost: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Emanodimo:

Sincerely, the crop of leaders keep coming with heart felt story like this when they need to backup their mischief act and manipulate others.

I can't believe it when one of them called a top public officer and friend, that he was at the Endsars Protest Ground, infact that he joined his neighbour to sweep.

This is the same person, that we gathered stroll down to the Lekki Protest Ground and leave same time.

Tomorrow, this same person can come out to sell a story of being an activist.

That's how they roll....

Imagine angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.