Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi (33395 Views)

Pamela Odame Scrolls Her Whatsapp Messages Of Politicians, Disturbing Her / Davido Exposes Names Of Politicians Traiting Him / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Like to abuse Yusuf Buhari share to curse Hanan Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by operAhdam: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
cool
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by plessis: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
The question is, have you seen any politicians child condemn the inhumane treatment the government has given to Nigerians?

Are they not also eating the yams their fathers stole?

Simi should take several seats abeg

5 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by dederocs(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
mental health, grin...thier papa stealing and mismanagement dey cause mass poverty, suffering and deprivation...mental health issues is no issue compared to poverty induced death.

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by pennywys(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
simi better face your career

if i ever catch politicians children i will personal deal with them
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Heavensent01(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
nonsense! what's the correspondence of curse and mental health?

Simi think politics and Governance is Love don't care? she need to recover her sense back asap
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Owodiran1(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them
any of their children that supports them should also share part of the punishment.....
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by amaham(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
She's right. This our hatred for privileged children won't take us any where. The cursers will do worse if they were in the rich kids position.
Nigerian youths always think that their problem is caused by someone else apart from themselves.

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by guru90: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Bia Simi, if u dont know what to say, kindly shun your mouth...... If u provoke me now, i will delete your songs in my phone now............................................

Simi..... keep quiet!!!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Coldie(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Amotekun won't like this
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Is like you know book more than God who visits the iniquity of the father upon the sons right?
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Juliusmomoh: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Shaxam111:

GET UNIQUE LOGO, FLIERS, INFOGRAPHICS,BUSINESS CARD,BROCHURES, INVITATION CARD, WEB BANNERS, for your business and start ups. Contact me on WhatsApp @

Or check my signature to get my contact

Please patronize and support undecided
091... grin grin all this marketers sef
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by BigBee78: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
NwekeUG:
We Shouldn't Rain Curses On The Kids Of Nigerian Politicians. It isn't Good For Their Mental Health - Singer Simi

Singer Simi has stated that Nigerians shouldn't be raining curses on the children of politicians in the country, IgbereTV reports.

Simi thinks that raining curses on them wouldn't be good for their mental health.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1322268233408368641?s=19
What's exactly her motive for saying this??
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by incogni2o: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
I beleive the children should dissociate themselves from the wealth instead.

Remember Moses.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Royalfurnitures: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
It's not good to curse a fellow man not just children of politicians, but these politicians are doing everything to frustrate poor people's children and ruin their future while positioning their own kids for greater tomorrow thereby bringing curses upon their kids themselves

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
She's talking cos she had more than #2million in account. grin
And probably cos politicians listen to duduke.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by tesppidd: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
they deserve to be butchered before they turn out like their blood sucking parent... snake must beget a reptile and beside this politievecian kids are proud and behave worst than their parent
Like your father would do differently if he got there or like you would do differently if you got there!

90 percent of the frustrated and poor masses and over sabi nairalanders would steal, steal and steal too if they got into those public offices.

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by operAhdam: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2020
amaham:
She's right. This our hatred for privileged children won't take us any where. The cursers will do worse if they were in the rich kids position.
Nigerian youths always think that their problem is caused by someone else apart from themselves.
oloshi so na Nigerian youths cause ASUU strike, na dem hoard palliative,na dem buy buhaha son powerbike..just stfu

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by tesppidd: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
90 percent of the people on this thread would steal public funds too.

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Kokoboss: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Rubbish talk.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2020
What this political class and politicians, are already inflicting on Nigerian's, can only be done by people with some form of mental disorder..........
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by writeprof(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Cocobongo:
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you get paid, be an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....

And always remember, success has many enemies....

So Nigerian politicians are your examples of SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ABI?
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by balitaaluminium(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Its a beautify weekend.
please contact us at Balita Aluminium for All your Aluminium for house Roofing.
Think Aluminium , think quality, think Balita.
For more information about Us , do check my signature .
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2020
I personally don't curse... Cos I neither believe in such nor do I find it necessary!!!

However, you can't tell an average suffering Nigerian how to vent his or her anger and frustration!!!...

Any politician who loves and values his wife, kids, and generation yet unborn should not steal the commonwealth of his people!!!

Hanty Simi, you should be more concerned about the mental well-being of people who can barely live above 1 dollar a day... Whose lives have been mortgaged by politicians!!!... Some of the children of the imbeciles you concern yourselves with, are living lavishly off the sufferings of millions of miserable citizens!!!... Think about it!!!

Besides, one doesn't even need to curse the children of politicians directly, in fact, most people only curse the politicians themselves... But, no cursed politician suffers alone! One way or the other, the effect of Karma will trickle down to at the very least the 3rd or 4th generation!!!...

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Badonasty(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2020
god will punish you and their mental health
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by youngblaq: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Look at El Rufai son for example, yes that one on your mind. Dat guy no be curse himself??
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Laggatumuch(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:
90 percent of the people on this thread would steal public funds too.
Haba na, that's an understatement.
99% of the people on nairaland and even the mods will do worst.

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Pearly255(f): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
undecided
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Tell that to El Rufai's son
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by olajizz01(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Simi no get sense.
Even if Nigerians no curse dem with mouth the spirit of people dem dey suffer go curse dem
Just like police wey dey collect roger for road,it used to tell on their children.

I knew few of them like that.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
The pure truth is either you curse or not, curse is already on anyone working in the part of curse! Nigeria must be great again!
#endbadgovernance
#endlooting

Don't miss this! Hot and fresh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by OwenJesse27(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo VS Daniella Okeke: Who Is Hotter? (Photos) / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On / Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.