Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi (33394 Views)

Pamela Odame Scrolls Her Whatsapp Messages Of Politicians, Disturbing Her / Davido Exposes Names Of Politicians Traiting Him / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by everyevery: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2020
We should let them know they can’t be enjoying the money alone, we must enjoy it together

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2020
amaham:
She's right. This our hatred for privileged children won't take us any where. The cursers will do worse if they were in the rich kids position.
Nigerian youths always think that their problem is caused by someone else apart from themselves.
MUMU talk, yes they're privileged but why can't their parents do their job as expected.
How can someone be in a country with no electricity, bad roads, police brutality yet their parents, children will go to abroad and enjoy..
For example look at diezani with the billions of dollars she stole from Nigeria, that money should have changed millions of life's in Nigeria.
I have been in a country for 3 years there's 24hrs electricity everyday, good security, you can withdraw 10 million Naira safely no arm robbers will attack you but in Nigeria zero.
You think the people complaining about Nigeria on the internet is the poor, the poor people don't have phones or internet. Most people complaining have gone to sane countries where things are working the citizens has government enabling envoironment.

4 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Cocobongo:
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you get paid, be an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....

And always remember, success has many enemies....

This has to be the most idiotic thing I have heard all year long!!! What the fvck is wrong with you??! What sort of backward and puerile reasoning is this??!...

Millions of Nigerian youths should set their compasses towards becoming Senators in order to earn millions??! Really now??!... Where and who trained you??!

This attitude of letting corruption slide in order not to come off as envious is the very reason this nation will never move an inch forward!!!

What is successful about stealing the commonwealth of millions of people who voted you into power??! Or you don't know the meaning of success??!...

Please, if you don't know how or what to comment, stay the fvck off social media!!!

...And Nope, I ain't poor or frustrated! I am actually a wealthy person with decency and dignity to see corrupt people not as successful, but as criminal failures!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by MosheDayan: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2020
[s][sup][/sup]
Cocobongo:
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you get paid, be an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....

[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by MosheDayan: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

This has to be the most idiotic thing I have heard all year long!!! What the fvck is wrong with you??! What sort of backward and puerile reasoning is this??!...

Millions of Nigerian youths should set their compasses towards becoming Senators in order to earn millions??! Really now??!... Where and who trained you??!

This attitude of letting corruption slide in order not to come off as envious is the very reason this nation will never move an inch forward!!!

What is successful about stealing the commonwealth of millions of people who voted you into power??! Or you don't know the meaning of success??!...

Please, if you don't how or what to comment, stay the fvck off social media!!!

...And Nope, I ain't poor or frustrated! I am actually a wealthy person with decency and dignity to see corrupt people not as successful, but as criminal failures!!! undecided
I thought I was the only one who thought that person needs to be nailed to the cross. grin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
they deserve to be butchered before they turn out like their blood sucking parent... snake must beget a reptile and beside this politievecian kids are proud and behave worst than their parent

This dude talking is a snake himself.

It takes evil to recognise evil.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2020
MosheDayan:
I thought I was the only one who thought that person needs to be nailed to the cross. grin

You can imagine what a young person who was sent to school came online to type... Some Nigerian youths are doomed to eternal imbecility!!!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Benesis:

Something like this, the curses ee have been laying, none has worked so fa
In some places in Nigeria I know of a curse that was done by their ancestors if you marry from a place forbidden. It is real. Those who think it doesn't happen are always the victim to tell the story to you
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them
But on the flip side,they are benefiting immensely from the ill gotten wealth of their father so the same should apply
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by udemzyudex(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Simi na by force to talk?

Better than who? They use our money to give their children a better head start you and i know that even in 50 years time they will still be in money and you're saying we shouldn't curse them?

Madam you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by udemzyudex(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2020
ademola721gmai:

But on the flip side,they are benefiting immensely from the ill gotten wealth of their father so the same should apply

Tell her oo.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Una probs for here
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Omezif(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Simi should remember that charity begins at home. the selfish of the majority of our politians are much, they are careless to the people ETC
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Segzy19: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Story! If the kids aid and abet the corruption of their parents, then they be cursed...

If the kids feed fat on the proceeds of their parents corruption, then cursed they be..
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by id911(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2020
You can criticize the leaders but the idea of cursing doesn't cut out for me really.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Raalsalghul: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Benesis:
Curses do not work.

I believe during the civil war at least half if not all of the 3million people who died from hunger and starvation had cursed the people that made their life so miserable.

But Yakubu Gowon, Buhari, Obj and other people that orchestrated that war are still alive and enjoying life.

Odi Massacre happened people laid curses on Obasanjo, but till date the man is still enjoying life and is now a world ambassador for peace.

Even the children of Abacha are living and enjoying as kings.. You can elect to rise up and act, or sit down and curse and wait painfully while you see them get plumpier and wax stronger...
Or you can just let it be and go your way.

Karma can be controlled, if you have enough money or power.

Do what
Nothing like karma self, we just use that one dey console ourselves.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by slowice(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Cocobongo:

And person go dey see this one for road think say him get sense but alas.... He is just a silly heartless fool.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Have you eaten? Or is it something else bothering you? If nothing is bothering you, can you talk to her like this in person? Is this how you talk to anyone you disagree with? Are you ok?
Simi is too small na. who be Simi
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by emmaitive(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2020
We don need to, because they are already cursed, since they are enjoy their fathers loot and bragging with it
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
they deserve to be butchered before they turn out like their blood sucking parent... snake must beget a reptile and beside this politievecian kids are proud and behave worst than their parent

Comments like this should be moderated. It is highly uncalled for, we don’t choose our parents.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by femi4: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
She's talking this way because, she's frm a Rich Family...

Rich family? No
She is just there
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Goodyness:

Comments like this should be moderated. It is highly uncalled for, we don’t choose our parents.
oh really but they can commit all kinda atrocities against mankind... no more time for heavenly punishment... if you can sniff life out of the innocent then expect your pay day
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by LikeAking: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Dry babe.

Simi is always jonzing

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Adakintroy: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Go one side Simi.. I love you and I still think it should have been me instead of adekunle gold.

However, you are not talking about the mental health of the poor kids who was use to subsidize for the mental health of the rich. They too are under curse in some twisted way. It's only fair that all of us cancel out this way. Either side of the divide curse should exist.

God said he will visit the sins off the father's on the children till fourth generation. We have not yet start counting down to even the second

If your father name is Mandela or king junior. You get your respect. But your father is abacha or idiamin dada you get your dissing.

That's how truth works.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2020
All these wicked politicians that have looted nigeria beyond repair, if thunder no fire them, what will help us fire them wella embarassed embarassed
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by CocoaOla: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Who make simi carry big belle enter plane go born for amelika to claim citizens for him pikin

Simi ma begi fun e ooo
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Playermayweda(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Cocobongo:

Abi na , Lemme not lie oo,But some people that are cursing,If they find way them go oppress too, I see am in day to day things, Some people because of them give u small money they feel they big pass u, or some that will use what they have that u don't have to oppress u ,are the same people cursing these politicians children,If unna like curse from now till 2021, e no dey go anywhere, Be like say u neva go boarding school,If u don go u go know say swear no de work for naija

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by cheaperstores: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them
Same kids being groomed to take over from the mess left behind by their fathers.

Good luck to them curse or no curse
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Playermayweda(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Adakintroy:
Go one side Simi.. I love you and I still think it should have been me instead of adekunle gold.

However, you are not talking about the mental health of the poor kids who was use to subsidize for the mental health of the rich. They too are under curse in some twisted way. It's only fair that all of us cancel out this way. Either side of the divide curse should exist.

God said he will visit the sins off the father's on the children till fourth generation. We have not yet start counting down to even the second

If your father name is Mandela or king junior. You get your respect. But your father is abacha or idiamin dada you get your dissing.

That's how truth works.

Pls God also said he will carry out his vengeance himself,And u doing that is a sin, I hate when people twist the world of God to suit his or her own opinion
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by YorubaAmaka(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Playermayweda:

Abi na , Lemme not lie oo,But some people that are cursing,If they find way them go oppress too, I see am in day to day things, Some people because of them give u small money they feel they big pass u, or some that will use what they have that u don't have to oppress u ,are the same people cursing these politicians children,If unna like curse from now till 2021, e no dey go anywhere, Be like say u neva go boarding school,If u don go u go know say swear no de work for naija
should i try the curse on you, let's see if it will work or not embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo VS Daniella Okeke: Who Is Hotter? (Photos) / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On / Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.