Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi (33393 Views)

Pamela Odame Scrolls Her Whatsapp Messages Of Politicians, Disturbing Her / Davido Exposes Names Of Politicians Traiting Him / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2020
says an afonja woman. they must suffer for the sins of their father and forefathers
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Cocobongo(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
writeprof:

So Nigerian politicians are your examples of SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ABI?
My brother hate does not solve anything.. Oya Come make we go, make see watin them they do for there if na two head them use make we know.....
Abi you no wan be senator?
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
She likely has politicians in her family and can see first hand what the insults do to their children. With or without the curses, the children will become non-entities. Struggling for a living is a reality they can not relate to hence live in frustration of not bearing a purpose.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Danny50: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must tell you that we are all suffering today because of sins we know nothing about(Abraham) so why wont we curse them.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by PremierGuy(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
But the actions or inaction of the politicians are not encouraging.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Oketwin(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Che dis one don mad neh, abi dem nor chop 4rm d moni.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Guilt by association- amongst the most evil mentality and teachings these dimwits got from the bible.
Just see how they're justifying evil.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
I happen to be friend to some politicians kids

I dated a former deputy governor's daughter in high school,

a former SSG son was my bunk mate

lot of lawmakers and LG chairmen children are my friend

we talk daily and I meet some at functions in and out of Nigeria

what I can tell you is only few of them(10%) are humble,

they always have this feeling and mindset of taking up from where their parents would stop

trust me, most of them are up coming devil's

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Belafonte(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
they deserve to be butchered before they turn out like their blood sucking parent... snake must beget a reptile and beside this politievecian kids are proud and behave worst than their parent

But its okay for them to enjoy the loot of their fathers? grin
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Danny50: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Simi is drunk

600 hundred years of suffering and agony for the children of our politicians

the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children
Damm this babe is not a real niggarr.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by sojfarm: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Whether we curse their children or not, their have planted the seeds already. It is left for the children to find way of escape.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by fredoooooo: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
E no go better for all of them from generations to generations .. Abi ori simi daru ni .. see talk angry
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Exodus 34:7

who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations.”

No be me talk am na bible talk am

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Benesis:
Curses do not work.

I believe during the civil war at least half if not all of the 3million people who died from hunger and starvation had cursed the people that made their life so miserable.

But Yakubu Gowon, Buhari, Obj and other people that orchestrated that war are still alive and enjoying life.

Odi Massacre happened people laid curses on Obasanjo, but till date the man is still enjoying life and is now a world ambassador for peace.

Even the children of Abacha are living and enjoying as kings.. You can elect to rise up and act, or sit down and curse and wait painfully while you see them get plumpier and wax stronger...
Or you can just let it be and go your way.

Karma can be controlled, if you have enough money or power.

Do what
The curse they do there's nothing attached to it just mouth, if you want to curse they should be something attached to it then you will know how it works. In Ghana for example before they curse you they go to a deity to offer some sacrifice in animal form to appease their diety .
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by SAMBARRY: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
She's talking this way because, she's frm a Rich Family...

how do you know that
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
BleedTears:

Not true

Those one's that follow their parents to oppress the poor without their luxurious and flamboyant lifestyle and rub it on the poor masses face the curse will follow. But the one's face their parents and tell them point black that what they're doing is bad will not inherit the curses

Leave that guy to be forming what I don't know... Claiming that their kids are ignorant of their parent's crimes and looting is a horrendous lie!!!

So, Yusuf Buhari, Zahrah Buhari, Seyi Tinubu, etc, are innocent of their parents' corruption??!... Nonsense talk!!!

"As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool.

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come." (Proverbs 26:1-2)

Karma rules are simple... If you didn't partake of your parents' loot and excesses, then no amount of curses can locate you.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Oketwin(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them
and the sins of thy fathers shall i put upon thy sons head till thy tenth generations
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by bluefilm: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Hanty Simi, you are On Your Own.

The people who say they don't want other people to enjoy this life will never the same life too.

They will live to see their children being such a waste to humanity.

If you believe, say Amen.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Numbers 14:18

‘The Lord is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations.’
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by maximusprime2000: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Benesis:
Curses do not work.

I believe during the civil war at least half if not all of the 3million people who died from hunger and starvation had cursed the people that made their life so miserable.

But Yakubu Gowon, Buhari, Obj and other people that orchestrated that war are still alive and enjoying life.

Odi Massacre happened people laid curses on Obasanjo, but till date the man is still enjoying life and is now a world ambassador for peace.

Even the children of Abacha are living and enjoying as kings.. You can elect to rise up and act, or sit down and curse and wait painfully while you see them get plumpier and wax stronger...
Or you can just let it be and go your way.

Karma can be controlled, if you have enough money or power.

Do what

best comments, cursing is just a show of anger, grief and weakness. its holds no water. just 12 days of endsars protest speaks volume. we move!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Isaiah 14:21

“Prepare for his sons a place of slaughter
Because of the iniquity of their fathers.
They must not arise and take possession of the earth
And fill the face of the world with cities.”
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by ekestic1976(f): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them

Really? It's like you have forgotten your Bible Reading!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Benesis: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020
onyechez:

The curse they do there's nothing attached to it just mouth, if you want to curse they should be something attached to it then you will know how it works. In Ghana for example before they curse you they go to a deity to offer some sacrifice in animal form to appease their diety .

Something like this, the curses ee have been laying, none has worked so fa
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
they deserve to be butchered before they turn out like their blood sucking parent... snake must beget a reptile and beside this politievecian kids are proud and behave worst than their parent

Eh eh
Interesting.
If them give you cutlass and you can butcher them, no problem. Good for you!

If not, stop coming to promote hate especially on what you can't do yourself
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
amaham:
She's right. This our hatred for privileged children won't take us any where. The cursers will do worse if they were in the rich kids position.
Nigerian youths always think that their problem is caused by someone else apart from themselves.

Don't confuse yourself... Privileged children and off-springs of corruption are two distinct and different things!!!

How many Nigerians do you see hating and cursing children of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, or Innoson??!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2020
guru90:
Bia Simi, if u dont know what to say, kindly shun your mouth...... If u provoke me now, i will delete your songs in my phone now............................................

Simi..... keep quiet!!!

Delete them now!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Jeremiah 32:18

who shows lovingkindness to thousands, but repays the iniquity of fathers into the bosom of their children after them, O great and mighty God. The Lord of hosts is His name;
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Simi, will you shut-up your dirty satanic mouth...
If u are one of them try to indicate...
And i will rain curse on u..
Have you eaten? Or is it something else bothering you? If nothing is bothering you, can you talk to her like this in person? Is this how you talk to anyone you disagree with? Are you ok?
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
Una dey always dey over angry.
Simply not good to utter curses.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
She's talking this way because, she's frm a Rich Family...

She's not, her folks are more of middle class
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Salsaa: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Isaiah 14:20

“You will not be united with them in burial,
Because you have ruined your country,
You have slain your people.
May the offspring of evildoers not be mentioned forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo VS Daniella Okeke: Who Is Hotter? (Photos) / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On / Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.