Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi (33373 Views)

Pamela Odame Scrolls Her Whatsapp Messages Of Politicians, Disturbing Her / Davido Exposes Names Of Politicians Traiting Him / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Playermayweda(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
should i try the curse on you, let's see if it will work or not embarassed embarassed

Oga u just dey do yaself
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by folashade61707: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dry babe.Simi is always jonzing
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Banter1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Whether we curse them or not, a curse is already following them. Cos what their folks dishes out will definitely comes back around to hunt them.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by brainnny(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
The only reason for Simi saying this is cos of the recent curses on Desmond Elliot and his family. Desmond Elliot is Simi's cousin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by JuanDeDios: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Salsaa:
Simi is too small na. who be Simi
So whenever you disagree with someone's views and you deem the person "small", that's how you go at them?
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by romunu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Simi...you want to be similar to them abi,Simi-lar
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by naturefellow(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
My mental health is tested already. When I'm not even child of a politician
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Pain(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Really?

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by ynglukas(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cocobongo:
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that
energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....
And always remember, success has many enemies....

who told you, she might just be a doc or nurse you know
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Gesman: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sins of the father be upon their children, reason why we are suffering from Adam and eve disobedience. It's biblical.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by pencilee(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tah.....simi, commot for dia.......Ti elese ba n jiya, olododo naa a maa je nibe
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
I was thinking you were not going say anything about this whole SARs protest stuff as a celebrity. ....well why wouldn't you talk wen Desmond Elliot is your cousin!
shebi matter don reach am, you don begin voice out!

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by adminlo: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Any child of a politician above the age of 18years and those not distance his or her self from the ill gotten wealth is aiding and abetting and will have to suffer the consequences in time to come. There are adults and know the crimes and thrift done to public commonwealth by their thieving parents but did not speak out against it or renounce it but some even flaunt it...

They are guilty as well and must be punished along with the politician thieving parents

The apple � does not fall far from the tree . The whole tree and it's seedling should be removed.

NwekeUG:
We Shouldn't Rain Curses On The Kids Of Nigerian Politicians. It isn't Good For Their Mental Health - Singer Simi

Singer Simi has stated that Nigerians shouldn't be raining curses on the children of politicians in the country, IgbereTV reports.

Simi thinks that raining curses on them wouldn't be good for their mental health.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1322268233408368641?s=19
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by charlesucheh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dear SIMI,

It's not our saying, but the saying of the lord that the SINS OF THE FATHER SHALL BE UPON THE CHILDREN OF THE LAND. if we can inherit the sins of Adam and eve, who are the children of those blood money feeding ritualist politicians that can't inherit their father's sin? As they are flexing the MULLER, let them be ready to flex the curses that comes with it.

I have said my peace!

after all, I never chop since morning!

I dey VEX...

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by harmony75: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
they're already cursed even their many generations to come because some pensioners never received their pensions before they kpai no light but we pay our bills, no water many have to dug boreholes to get water and the politicians are embezzle Nigerian wealth anyhow �

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by adminlo: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amazed at your myopic thinking.

Cocobongo:
A woman who has not given birth will not know the four walls of the labour room...

If the senators/government officials are earning 30million per month, instead of cursing them, use that energy and set your compass towards the direction of becoming one. And when you get paid, be an example to others by slashing your salaries for the betterment of your people.....

And always remember, success has many enemies....
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by efficiencie(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
You better shut up, mumu! When these politicians were pursuing policies that rendered many children fatherless, turned mothers into desperate who.res and placed many and their generations below the poverty line for years did you pause to think of the mental health of these victims of bad governance? Provided that politicians have ruined the lives of fathers, mothers, children, grand children etc so also the children and grandchildren will suffer the consequences of their fathers evil...it is said that an eye for an eye would only leave us all blind if we choose to live a life of evil. The only way to protect the eye of everyone is by enforcing an eye for an eye. If I know that I would lose my eye if my actions result in the loss of someone else's eyes, I would be very careful with the eyes of others!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Cocobongo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

This has to be the most idiotic thing I have heard all year long!!! What the fvck is wrong with you??! What sort of backward and puerile reasoning is this??!...

Millions of Nigerian youths should set their compasses towards becoming Senators in order to earn millions??! Really now??!... Where and who trained you??!

This attitude of letting corruption slide in order not to come off as envious is the very reason this nation will never move an inch forward!!!

What is successful about stealing the commonwealth of millions of people who voted you into power??! Or you don't know the meaning of success??!...

Please, if you don't know how or what to comment, stay the fvck off social media!!!

...And Nope, I ain't poor or frustrated! I am actually a wealthy person with decency and dignity to see corrupt people not as successful, but as criminal failures!!! undecided
Bro no one cares of your status....
You want to change something, go there and make a difference.....
Stop playing victims of circumstances, try be part of those who create them....whether good or bad its up to you.....
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Simi is drunk

600 hundred years of suffering and agony for the children of our politicians

the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children
I like that you understand the sins of the father will be visited upon the children so keep scamming
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cocobongo:

Bro no one cares of your status....
You want to change something, go there and make a difference.....
Stop playing victims of circumstances, try be part of those who create them....whether good or bad its up to you.....

You are still not making sense... Go and sleep!!!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Cocobongo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

You are still not making sense... Go and sleep!!!
Bro I guess you have nothing to say.....let lecture you...

Your forefathers have complained, grandfathers have complained, your father is complaining and you have also joined and doing the same.

My advice to you is work your ass to that office and make the change you wish to see...not for you alone but for your kids so that they won't inherit what you have......

As you see me, am one my way up to that office..
No times for playing victims
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by October1960: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerians need to curse them and also take action!
Not just politician children - but children of top govt officials that stole money, Perm Secs, Directors, Managers, etc.
If you see the amount these lower level officials STOLE, then you know Nigeria might remain poor forever.
The children of these politicians and government officials are set financially forever with the stolen funds!!!
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Bahamas95(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Simi I have nothing to tell you now.

Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by enonche85(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
MarveworldNG:
That's true.
Let the sins of their fathers not be upon them

We dint place the curse on them, the bible has already placed those curses on them..."the sins of the father will visit the children"
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by sylve11: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
haha @ comments grin cool
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by fireback: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Simi is drunk

600 hundred years of suffering and agony for the children of our politicians
including Simi.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by sylve11: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
pennywys:
smiley

if i lay my hands on their children or them in a less busy corner i will make them pay for the pains the less privilege Nigerians are going through

shocked shocked cool
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Toboye(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
This Simi Girl must be Mad and insane. She too like to dey yarn nonsense. BAMBASTIC ELEMENT.
NwekeUG:
We Shouldn't Rain Curses On The Kids Of Nigerian Politicians. It isn't Good For Their Mental Health - Singer Simi

Singer Simi has stated that Nigerians shouldn't be raining curses on the children of politicians in the country, IgbereTV reports.

Simi thinks that raining curses on them wouldn't be good for their mental health.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1322268233408368641?s=19
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by Adakintroy: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Playermayweda:

Pls God also said he will carry out his vengeance himself,And u doing that is a sin, I hate when people twist the world of God to suit his or her own opinion

Carry out his vengeance by himself how?

When isrealite sin. Did God not use their enemies to destroy them or send them to captivity as purnishment. Did God come down from heaven to purnish them.

God use people.
Re: We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi by popefuse(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
She's talking this way because, she's frm a Rich Family...

leave story her family no rich shishi i sabi her family wella, she comes from a normal average naija family. you can say she is rich on her own now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.