Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! (6887 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

In your post you claim to be from offa in kwara, now you are lgbo, why do you feel the need to lie that you are lgbo. Are you ashamed of your ethnicity or you suffer from inferiority complex

NA SO. I RATHER HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH SE THAN WITH KWARA. IT'S COMMON SENSE THAT'S ON TRIAL HERE, NOT ETHNICITY
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by omenka(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Lajet:
Well said. where is Ohaneze Ndi-igbo and igbo leaders why have they keep mute? Why have they not condemn the massacre going on in Obigbo.

Are Obigbo people no longer igbo people?
Your brother said your leaders are BASTARDS and CRIMINALS. Perhaps that's why they're MIA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Eastlink(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2020
I don't understand IPOB. I expected you guys to show Wike pepper, or probably get the location of his family overseas. Why must you people involve Ohaneze Ndigbo in everything? Let's be sincere, did you consult Ohaneze when you began the wahala with Hausa and Police in Oyigbo?

You find trouble, Ohaneze must speak
You no find trouble, Ohaneze must speak
That one happen for there, Ohaneze must speak
And when Ohaneze doesn't speak, you start insulting Nwodo.

I don't understand you people anymore.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2020
DO NOT SHOOT AT THE ARMY IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO START A WAR

TELL THEM IN ABA, WARRI, ONNE, AKWA IBOM, CALABAR, ENUGU

IT'S THE SAME PRINCIPLE REGARDLESS OF TRIBE OR LOCATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by omenka(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

We the benue people have arrived. Any time this one sees lgbo threads he starts mensurating like a bitch.
They said WIKE IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST IGBOS, but the actual problem of Igbos is OMENKA.

Is this world not such an interesting place!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by History555: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

NA SO. I RATHER HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH SE THAN WITH KWARA. IT'S COMMON SENSE THAT'S ON TRIAL HERE, NOT ETHNICITY

So you are no longer from offa, kwara, you are now an lgbo man. You are like your brother omenka who claims to be from benue but is neva seen on benue thread but shout tinibu and lpob and you see him lose his senses

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by mightyhazel: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
So Igbos saying it's time to make Wike regret his action is IGBO BASHING.

You probably had your brain on sleep mode when you made the stupid remark. Shameful how a single governor has turned all you blabbermouth who threaten to bring down the FG into unrecognizable fickle inwardly mumbling bunnies. All that vicious belligerence evaporated in the blink of an eye, no guts whatsoever, except the occasional inconsequential rants from your self exiled learder.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Face Wike your terror and stop looking for who else's shoes to pour your spittle on.

Nonsense.
i aint interested in any deranged banter,just stated a fact.crawl back to your sty when you are through with your squawk...pending the next igbo bashing

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by History555: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
They said WIKE IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST IGBOS, but the actual problem of Igbos is OMENKA.

Is this world not such an interesting place!!

Go to benue threads and commiserate with victims of fulani herdsman atrocities. If at all you are from benue and not afonja pretending to be from benue.
Stop mensurating on every lgbo thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2020
IF SOMETHING ISN'T DONE ABOUT HATE INDUCING THREADS LIKE THIS SUEN/SEUN, YOU WILL STAND IN FRONT OF THE SENATE/REPS AND GET ACCUSED OF BEING A FERTILE GROUND FOR RAISING INSURGENTS

I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU MODS FOR SOMETIME TO DEAL WITH HATE INSPIRED COMMENTS AND THREADS BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN, A DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU WISHED YOU LISTENED AND DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT

AND I'M DIRECTING THIS CONCERN TO AL TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS HATEFUL COMMENTS AND THREADS

HOPE YOU SAW HOW ZUCKERBERG AND DORSEY WHERE INVITED BY THE US SENATE RECENTLY

YOU WERE WARNED

CC

LALASTICLALA

MYND44

OAM4J

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Eastlink(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

Go to benue threads and commiserate with victims of fulani herdsman atrocities. If at all you are from benue and not afonja pretending to be from benue.
Stop mensurating on every lgbo thread.
And you believe Omenka is from Benue, Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by GeneralStan(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Na so. I can always expect you to sieve information to justify your stance

1. When the boys brought out automatic guns and were firing at the army, what were they expecting ?

2. When the boys brought out automatic guns and were firing at the army, what was Wike's position in this ?

3. What should Wike do, when there's army flocking a community and boys there are shooting at the army in retaliation, and the army requests for backup. What should Wike do in the midst of the whole topsy-turvy scenario that he isn't doing, i dare you to respond rationally?

4. If yoruba boys come to Ndigbo land, forms themselves into a military unit and begins to raise dust with the FG ( which by implication is a call to the military to come start a war with the host community, would you tolerate it as an Ndigbo, tell us )

Can you back up any of these claims with hard evidence?

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Rugaria: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

LIES.

LIES

LIES

ALL THIS STARTED BECAUSE THE BOYS THERE WERE FIRING SHOTS AT THE ARMY, NOT OUT OF ANY TRIBAL HATRED. BE CHRISTIAN OR HUMANLY ENOUGH TO SAY THE TRUTH. YOU SHOOT AT THE ARMY, YOU CALL THEM OUT FOR WAR. I SAY IT EVEN TO MY OWN CLAN AND PEOPLE. NO MIDDLE GROUND FOR THE TRUTH. IT'S EITHER A BLACK OR WHITE SCENARIO

THOSE BOYS CALLED ON THE ARMY OUT TO KILL THEM

If the whole human beings in obigbo or related Igbo communities were wiped out by the army in a day, you and your likes will be here the next day to provide very "congent reasons" why that was inevitable! Obigbo was not the only place where the security agents were attacked. It happened in Benin, it happened in Lagos, it happened in many parts of the country. But as we speak, a wayward governor on perennial igbophobia is using that as an excuse to depopulate obigbo. Why is Lagos that was worse not being annihilated? Why is the fulani boys joining the army on their attacks? Why is it that in Benin it's only arrests that are being made while in obigbo, a community is being emptied? I don't hope to get you to reason anyways.... Where you come from, hate for anything igbo has become the favourite pastime.. You are only representing...

6 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
GeneralStan:

Can you back up any of these claims with hard evidence?

AFTER YOU. AFTER YOU HARD BACKED YOUR ANTI-WIKE STANCE WITH HARD FACTS
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Rugaria:

If the whole human beings in obigbo or related Igbo communities were wiped out by the army in a day, you and your likes will be here the next day to provide very "congent reasons" why that was inevitable! Obigbo was not the only place where the security agents were attacked. It happened in Benin, it happened in Lagos, it happened in many parts of the country. But as we speak, a wayward governor on perennial igbophobia is using that as an excuse to depopulate obigbo. Why is Lagos that was worse not being annihilated? Why is the fulani boys joining the army on their attacks? Why is it that in Benin it's only arrests that are being made while in obigbo, a community is being emptied? I don't hope to get you to reason anyways.... Where you come from, hate for anything igbo has become the favourite pastime.. You are only representing...

THRASH. I HAVE BEEN IN NIGER DELTA COMMUNITIES YEARS BACK DATING BETWEEN 2000 AND 2005, WHEN THE ARMY WAS DOING EVEN WORSE. I GOT FRUSTRATED AND LEFT. I WAS CRYING, NO ONE CRIED WITH ME. IT WAS TAKING AS A TACTICAL ISSUE NOT AN ETHNICAL ONE. BUT BEING THAT AS IT MAY, WHY DID THE BOYS FIRE AUTOMATIC GUNS RETURNING SHOTS WITH THE ARMY, SHOT FOR SHOT WHEN THEY KNEW THEY WEREN'T READY FOR AN ALL OUT BATTLE ?

RATHER THAN CALL YOUNG BOYS TO ORDER YOU'RE HERE SAYING THRASH

DO YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON MILITARY ACTIVTIES PIPED DOWN IN THE NIGER DELTA WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS A CONSENSUAL STANCE THAT COME BOYS, IF YOU KEEO INVITING THESE GUYS HERE THERE WON'T BE DEVELOPMENT, HENCE DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH. THAT WAS WHAT REDUCED IT...I HOPE YOU KNOW NOW IF YOU DON'T ?

WHEN PEOPLE SHOUT BE CRYING PEACE, THEY ARE SHOUTING VIOLENCE. I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO COMMENTS DIRECTED AT KANU OF WHICH I LISTEN TO AND SHARE MUCH OF HIS IDEOLOGIES, BUT ONE THING WITH KANU I HATE. HIS LACK OF CONTROL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by GeneralStan(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

AFTER YOU. AFTER YOU HARD BACKED YOUR ANTI-WIKE STANCE WITH HARD FACTS

So you don't have any evidence? Still spreading lies and propaganda.... Is your really conscience worth 30k?

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
GeneralStan:

So you don't have any evidence? Still spreading lies and propaganda.... Is your really conscience worth 30k?

I thought you had your facts where Wike ordered the army to go kill people ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Rugaria: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

THRASH. I HAVE BEEN IN NIGER DELTA COMMUNITIES YEARS BACK DATING BETWEEN 2000 AND 2005, WHEN THE ARMY WAS DOING EVEN WORSE. I GOT FRUSTRATED AND LEFT. I WAS CRYING, NO ONE CRIED WITH ME. IT WAS TAKING AS A TACTICAL ISSUE NOT AN ETHNICAL ONE. BUT BEING THAT AS IT MAY, WHY DID THE BOYS FIRE AUTOMATIC GUNS RETURNING SHOTS WITH THE ARMY, SHOT FOR SHOT WHEN THEY KNEW THEY WEREN'T READY FOR AN ALL OUT BATTLE ?

DO YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON MILITARY ACTIVTIES PIPED DOWN IN THE NIGER DELTA WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS A CONSENSUAL STANCE THAT COME BOYS, IF YOU KEEO INVITING THESE GUYS HERE THERE WON'T BE DEVELOPMENT, HENCE DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH. THAT WAS WHAT REDUCED IT...I HOPE YOU KNOW NOW IF YOU DON'T ?

WHEN PEOPLE SHOUT BE CRYING PEACE, THEY ARE SHOUTING VIOLENCE. I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO COMMENTS DIRECTED AT KANU OF WHICH I LISTEN TO AND SHARE MUCH OF HIS IDEOLOGIES, BUT ONE THING WITH KANU I HATE. HIS LACK OF CONTROL

They should have lined up at the blazing guns of Burutais army and be butchered without any resistance? That will be the best patriotic thing to do, right?
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Rugaria:

They should have lined up at the blazing guns of Burutais army and be butchered without any resistance? That will be the best patriotic thing to do, right?

Here the pure hypocrisy. The Army just went about to Shoot and Kill without been incited. Even Odi that was wiped out, the army didn't just go and kill.

I repeat. Always start only what can be finished with personal might

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by omenka(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2020
mightyhazel:
i aint interested in any deranged banter,just stated a fact.crawl back to your sty when you are through with your squawk...pending the next igbo bashing
And what gives you the notion I'm even interested in any shitty banter either? Think I would have thought an insignificant spec like you exists if you hadn't sneaked into my view?

Like I said, OMENKA should be the LEAST of the problems of Ndigbo, unfortunately, y'all have made me a monumental snag you assume hinders the progress of Ndigbo. Always insisting Omenka doesn't mean nothing BUT CAN HARDLY take a breath without mumbling a thing or two about him.

Shameful.

If I hadn't seen the conduct of some of you on this forum, I would have sworn over my life it is impossible to have such species of humans. Kanu and his band of unrepentant dolts are a taboo to humanity, an obscene spectacle of ALL WHAT organic humans shouldn't be.

Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Rugaria: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
And what gives you the notion I'm even interested in any shitty banter either? Think I would have thought an insignificant spec like you exists if you hadn't sneaked into my view?

Like I said, OMENKA should be the LEAST of the problems of Ndigbo, unfortunately, y'all have made me a monumental snag you assume hinders the progress of Ndigbo. Always insisting Omenka doesn't mean nothing BUT CAN HARDLY take a breath without mumbling a thing or two about him.

Shameful.

If I hadn't seen the conduct of some of you on this forum, I would have sworn over my life it is impossible to have such species of humans. Such a spectacle of ALL WHAT organic humans shouldn't be.

Shame.
Problem of ndigbo?
Who is this thing?

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by GeneralStan(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I thought you had your facts where Wike ordered the army to go kill people ?

Everyone who is online is seeing the Carnage the army is wrecking there how much more people like me with family and friends there, the evidence is all over the net Including social media, And Wike is the governor of rivers State and no operation can go on without his knowledge ....

You have no facts or evidence to prove your pionts except the usual lies and propaganda that will send you to your great soon...
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by History555: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You show soldiers killing people in niger delta and analysed it as a tactical issue not ethnicity. If it is a tactical issue how come soldiers did not invade communities in zamfara, niger, borno, yobe, kaduna when bandits were killing soldiers and police

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Rugaria: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

You show soldiers killing people in niger delta and analysed it as a tactical issue not ethnicity. If it is a tactical issue how come soldiers did not invade communities in zamfara, niger, borno, yobe, kaduna when bandits were killing soldiers and police
You are trying to reason with an online wiilly wiilly...

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Notasyouthink: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
In this country if you don't have the potentials to use your brains and brawns to cause problems for your detractors, they will extinguish and terminate you from the surface of the earth as long as they think they can get away with it. Massacre of genocidal proportion is currently going on in Obigbo, Rivers while we fold our hands.

Wike's Genocide on Igbos

As I speak Gov. Wike has ordered genocide against the people of Obigbo in Rivers state, a town known for it's proud unalloyed pro-Igbo stance. For those who do not know, Obigbo in Igbo literal translation means "Heart of Igbos" and was part of the old Aba province pre-civil war but was it name was changed to "Oyigbo" by the non-Igbo military administration after the civil war , in a mass campaign of de-Igbonization in the riverine Igbo-speaking areas. The word "Oyigbo" has no viable meaning in the greater Igbo literal context.

As we speak, soldiers called in by Governor Nyesom Wike are going about with guns in broad daylight dragging young men out of the safety of their homes and butchering them in cold blood. Young ladies are being raped, women and children are not also spared. This magnitude is far greater than the 20-10-20 Lekki massacre, but there is attempted media blackout on this issue, this media blackout is not unplanned. Wike is paying huge sums and pulling strings to cover the atrocities of the military he invited to decimate Obigbo and level it to the ground. He has a ready made alibi, when activists and the international community starts asking questions, the alibi is- "Oh..We are fighting the proscribed IPOB". I dare to ask, are the raped young ladies, murdered women and children "IPOB fighters"?

Wike is hiding under the IPOB alibi to murder the people of Obigbo for their pro-Igbo ethnocultural stance. Let it be known that Wike is not Igbo but an Ikwerre man with very strong anti-Igbo sentiments since his days as a local government chairman till this day. I'll prove it to you; Wike renamed the Old Aba road (named after Aba, another Igbo city) after Yakubu Gowon, who is currently on the list of the most murderous dictators of all time together with the likes of Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and Pol Pot according to documentary and history sources such as List25, about-history and other reliable references.
Wike is not killing any "IPOB" stranger in Rivers state as some of his paid online minions claim, he is killing the people of Obigbo who are ethnic and indigenous Igbos in the military-created geopolitical Rivers state in which other ethnic groups such as the Kalabari, Ikwerre, Ogoni also exists. The pictoral evidence of the Obigbo massacre are scattered all over the web.

What Ndigbo should do

Ndigbo we are a great race, renown for our grit and intellect, locally and globally. We are not a minority group and we are scattered all over the world and must leverage on our strengths and resources to get the world listen to us, we have made our plights trend severally and got the world to listen to us, from RadioBiafra in 2015 to the EndSARS struggle today. The media blackout in Obigbo cannot continue to exist, the world must start asking questions. The pen will continue to remain greater an mightier than the sword's and we have our pens.

- Every media house and online media owned by the Igbo must start putting Obigbo massacre on their headlines, bring it to the fore and start asking questions, call Wike to order.

- All Igbo intellectuals, think-tank and socio-cultural groups should start releasing statements condemning the massacre in Obigbo. Write to Amnesty International, and international human right advocacy group and draw their attention to the killings being perpetrated by Wike in Obigbo.

- Igbo intellectuals should start writing to International powers and media houses- CNN, Aljazeera, FOXnews, SKynews, BBC etc. Educate them on the genocide currently going on in Rivers, pile hot coals on Wike's head.

- Wike has properties and investments abroad, these properties can be identified and seized by foreign governments as proceeds of corruption. Letters should be written to these governments. The Visa ban option for himself and his family should also be advocated strongly. Every Igbo and lovers of Ndigbo on the social media media should start writing. There are powers higher than Wike the Wicked and we must connect with those powers immediately and save Obigbo from extrinction.

Wike's statement that "he has no problems with Igbos but IPOB", establishes one truism, even though it's a facade and a ploy to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. It establishes the fact that he is NOT IGBO. We need to establish this on record just in case, he leaves government in 2023 and starts wearing 100 red caps and struggling to speak Igbo at campaign grounds while looking for votes like Rotimi Amaechi does today after leaving government house. Wike is not a very cerebral man and like a typical Nigerian politician has no political manifesto to sell but to appeal to ethnic sentiments during political campaign in order to deceive the undiscerning. We must be ready for him.

Ndigbo cannot continue to be insulted and killed by callous political loafers without grave personal, familial and financial consequences to the killer, whether he leaves government or not. Whenever he travel outside this country, he must be confronted for the wasting of innocent lives. We are not voiceless minorities.

Ndigbo rise and save Obigbo from the scale massacre witnessed in Odi during Obasanjo's time as an elected president. Wike has sworn to contribute his quota in reducing Igbo population. The genocidal war against Igbo did not end in 1970, Wike has vowed to continue from others stopped.

Deeme nu!

Diagnopolitics, PhD

And a ja.nja.weed from funta jalon (OyigboUpdate) is busy perpetrating falsehood and propaganda here in NL just to cover the genocide.

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2020
GeneralStan:

Everyone who is online is seeing the Carnage the army is wrecking there how much more people like me with family and friends there, the evidence is all over the net Including social media, And Wike is the governor of rivers State and no operation can go on without his knowledge ....

You have no facts or evidence to prove your pionts except the usual lies and propaganda that will send you to your great soon...

Interesting. You're naive about how sensitive issues in security is handled. I already responded to this tentaively above. The army has done this to several communities in the time past, they did it to Odi, they did it to Ilaje, they did it to SS regions. I have been shouting for 20 plus years. But, when i scream, i scresm inhumanity and not " IGBO " something your kinds do not understand

They declared the battle by firing automatic rifles at the army, it's that simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by mightyhazel: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Shameful.

If I hadn't seen the conduct of some of you on this forum, I would have sworn over my life it is impossible to have such species of humans. Kanu and his band if unrepentant dolts are a taboo to humanity, an obscene spectacle of ALL WHAT organic humans shouldn't be.

Shame.
I told u i dont engage deranged and deluded fellows..if wetin i tell u too pain u turn a new leaf. Hating is not an occupation

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
One thing is certain, i can and will never hate on igbo. My fiance is igbo actually. However, we must address issues objectively without the ethic colouration that is almost the undertone of every societal discussion thesedays

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by GeneralStan(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Interesting. You're naive about how sensitive issues in security is handled. I already responded to this tentaively above. The army has done this to several communities in the time past, they did it to Odi, they did it to Ilaje, they did it to SS regions. I have been shouting for 20 plus years. But, when i scream, i scresm inhumanity and not " IGBO " something your kinds do not understand

They declared the battle by firing automatic rifles at the army, it's that simple.

First we have been screaming genocide no matter where it happened, plateau, benue, southern kaduna, Lekki, etc so if we scream when it happens on our soil I see no wrong in it...
And you admit that the army has been killing citizens in various places in the country and I ask is that to be celebrated? Are you aware of the duties of the army?
Cuz if you did and you have any idea about the Geneva conventions you will undrunders that NA is an embodiment of war criminals and have no honor!!!

As regards your last statement I require proof, hard evidence that those people engaged the soldiers in combat... That's all I require sir

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by GeneralStan(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

They know the truth but they are too evil to
Speak it without bias

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Rugaria: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:
One thing is certain, i can and will never hate on igbo. My fiance is igbo actually. However, we must address issues objectively without the ethic colouration that is almost the undertone of every societal discussion thesedays
Your great grand father is Igbo too..

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by History555: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

They did it in odi, zaki biam so you say. How come they did not do it in kaduna, zamfara, yobe, borno.

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Heartbender: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2020
First, Oyigbo is not Obibo. The Igbos changed its name just as they are trying to change Port Harcourt from Obomotu (see the Obomotu Treaty of 1913) to Igweocha and as they tried to change Gbundu to Bundu. Second, just as we have Aba Road in Port Harcourt (Old or new) we also have Port Harcourt Road in Aba. Third, it is immaterial if Oyigbo was in Old Aba Province, parts of Benue State are in Cross River State and those people are not anywhere related to Efik/Ibibio and same thing is in Enugu and other states. This is because when creating Provinces (or states and Local Government Areas) the creators do not consider tribe or ethnicity but agreed land mass and boundaries. No human life should be trivialised. We may not have firsthand account of what is happening in Oyigbo but I think the best resolve is for every Nigerian to look into the matter and stop the carnage, if there be any. Your problem shouldn't be Wike or who to take the blame, yet. It would be to verify what's going on, why it's going on and a possible solution. You cannot fight bad with malice. Shalom
Bigflamie:

What do you mean by ''no external group can be in any Ndigbo land with arms forming an army?'' Are Obigbo people external? If you don't know anything about ethnicities in River state just shut it and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

I don't like exchanging words with people on this forum cause most of you guys are too myopic and mentally unstable. please don't quote me cause I won't reply you. gush!

As for Wike, he will surely regret these few days of mistakes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him / See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK / Benin Monarch, Traditionalists To Curse Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.