Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! (6823 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by QuotaSystem: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
The funniest thing is when a thread was opened by Arrewa where he and some of us were lamenting about the attacks on innocent Northerners in Oyigbo & the deliberate media blackout, these same elements screaming to the ceilings were trying to bury the incident & were screaming FAKE NEWS all over the thread, all in a futile bid to hide IPOB's true violent terrorist nature.

https://www.nairaland.com/6214916/how-northern-muslims-massacred-south

Now that the consequences are being felt, they are begging for worldwide attention. Karma is a b!tch grin

Let me see how they will draw national & global attention to the Oyigbo massacre without exposing the IPOB massacre of Hausa Fulani in Oyigbo to the world, effectively ending their "unarmed & non-violent"deception & establishing them globally as a proscribed terrorist group with a global network & sleeper cells cheesy

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Igboid: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
When those of us who know better were talking endlessly about the concentrated Igbophobia in Ikwerre, Ogba and their fellow confused Bini claiming but Igbo speaking Groups in Rivers and Delta. When we insist that these groups harbour more hate for Ndiigbo than even the Hausa Fulani's or Yourubas do. When we posit that these groups are to be avoided by all means by Ndiigbo and recognized as existential threat to Ndiigbo survival, senseless IPOB people called us names and some even labelled us Afonja.

When we pointed out how Ohaneze Ndiigbo had held programs all over the North and SW but were harassed with threats of burning Igbo businesses in PH should they try to host an Ohaneze Day in PH by irrate Bini Ikwerre people, we were called Enemies of Igbo Unity.

When we pointed out how Ogbakor Ikwerre concerned in 2016 in Atlanta USA and mocked Ndiigbo and Biafra, with Omehia emphasizing how Ikwerre are Binis, we were told to keep quiet.

When we pointed out how the Igbo hating Ikwerre Bini Wike renamed a structure in Ikwerre land after Gowon, a man who committed genocide against Ndiigbo. On same event Wike took microphone and thanked Gowon for saving them invaders as he termed Ndiigbo.
The IPOB and her senseless hoardes incapable of retrospective reasoning all shouted us down, with their senseless talk of Igweocha the capital of their delusional Heterogeneous Biafra that would Include all Igbophobic groups in SS and beyond that a certain not so bright man with radio station in London is feeding them.

Now the chicken has come home to roost.
Let's hope they finally grow a Brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Muna4real:

You didn't answer some important questions raised. Some young men were being dragged out of their houses and killed. Some young ladies rapped. Now the question is, are these young men and girls ipob members? Even from the videos and pics of what is going on there, you can't sight biafran flag there or any ipob materials.

Isn't it obvious that wike is trying to accomplish a mission in obigbo and justifying his actions by calling the victims ipob members?

A governor can only do little in such instances and it doesn't beckon on him. Do you know the fine details of how the army rushed to Oyigbo? If you know the fine details of how they got there, following the same strategy too will get them out. And yes, I don't support killings of youths or touching my generation. Not one bit, however the army is doing it to kill their morale because of all that transpired

I'm sorry about the lives lost and damage done. We are a victim of our constituting parts.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Igboid:
When those of us who know better were talking endlessly about the concentrated Igbophobia in Ikwerre, Ogba and their fellow confused Bini claiming but Igbo speaking Groups in Rivers and Delta. When we insist that these groups harbour more hate for Ndiigbo than even the Hausa Fulani's or Yourubas do. When we posit that these groups are to be avoided by all means by Ndiigbo and recognized as existential threat to Ndiigbo survival, senseless IPOB people called us names and some even labelled us Afonja.

When we pointed out how Ohaneze Ndiigbo had held programs all over the North and SW but were harassed with threats of burning Igbo businesses in PH should they try to host an Ohaneze Day in PH by irrate Bini Ikwerre people, we were called Enemies of Igbo Unity.

When we pointed out how Ogbakor Ikwerre concerned in 2016 in Atlanta USA and mocked Ndiigbo and Biafra, with Omehia emphasizing how Ikwerre are Binis, we were told to keep quiet.

This is what we're talking about. Hatred for Ndigbo. Keep deluding yourselves

When these boys called automatic rifles and went on a killing spree on a community that did them no harm, burning tankers, you didn't talk. When the consequences of their actions befalls them it is hatred for Ndigbo

My friend. Tell them to go to aba even in the common nomenclature of the zoo and do it, if it won't be condemned. Hypocrite.

The only that will shock me is if in your self protectionism you can speak with they hate igbo this, they hate igbo that

Fact check. If anyone has issues with anyone, it's the same thing I've been saying all along on this thread, that some people do not weigh the consequences of actions before executing them... When the consequences comes, they begin to trade blame. Same as the full there in Lagos that killed innocent youths, Babajide Sanwo olu

1. When the boys brought out automatic guns and were firing at the army, what were they expecting ?

2. When the boys brought out automatic guns and were firing at the army, what was Wike's position in this ?

3. What should Wike do, when there's army flocking a community and boys there are shooting at the army in retaliation, and the army requests for backup. What should Wike do in the midst of the whole topsy-turvy scenario that he isn't doing, i dare you to respond rationally?

4. If yoruba boys come to Ndigbo land, forms themselves into a military unit and begins to raise dust with the FG ( which by implication is a call to the military to come start a war with the host community, would you tolerate it as an Ndigbo, tell us )

It's a humane society with good values and principles we want. Not ethnic jingoistis and charlatans masquerading themselves as patriots. Spits.

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by victorioushands: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
We igbo have a threshold where you ipob zombies cannot cross unless you want to die in your thousands. If you are truly of Igbo blood you will know we take time to analyse things. But now, if you want to die, just identify yourself as ipob and come out to make trouble. One thing I can assure you all is that kanu will not be buried anywhere in Igboland. And he's leaving this earth very soon because he's touched those who are in every way bigger, better and stronger than him. Kanu is just a social media test case and nothing more. He has no real power. Those who dance to his tunes are just a bunch of frustrated evil souls who are earmarked for destruction already.

NB. South East governors have now understood his games and are employing those who made kanu to destroy him. It will take far less money and far less time to do so. Nnamdi kanu is absolutely nothing except in the mind of small kinds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by QuotaSystem: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

When these boys called automatic rifles and went on a killing spree on a community that did them no harm, burning tankers, you didn't talk. When the consequences of their actions befalls them it is hatred for Ndigbo

Spits.

Bless you.

The million dollar questiom.

Until they face the truth they'll keep running in circles wailing uncontrollably.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Igboid: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

My friend. Tell them to go to aba even in the common nomenclature of the zoo and do it, if it won't be condemned. Hypocrite.

The only that will shock me is if in your self protectionism you can speak with they hate igbo this, they hate igbo that

Fact check. If anyone has issues with anyone, it's the same thing I've been saying all along on this thread, that some people do not weigh the consequences of actions before executing them... When the consequences comes, they begin to trade blame. Same as the full there in Lagos that killed innocent youths, Babajide Sanwo olu

1. When the boys brought out automatic guns and were firing at the army, what were they expecting ?

2. When the boys brought out automatic guns and were firing at the army, what was Wike's position in this ?

3. What should Wike do, when there's army flocking a community and boys there are shooting at the army in retaliation, and the army requests for backup. What should Wike do in the midst of the whole topsy-turvy scenario that he isn't doing, i dare you to respond rationally?

4. If yoruba boys come to Ndigbo land, forms themselves into a military unit and begins to raise dust with the FG ( which by implication is a call to the military to come start a war with the host community, would you tolerate it as an Ndigbo, tell us )

It's a humane society with good values and principles we want. Not ethnic jingoistis and charlatans masquerading themselves as patriots. Spits.

Don't be stupid.

The indigenes fought back against rogue military personnel who were working with the herdsmen to wreck havoc in the area.
Not different from what is happening in Southern Kaduna.

Fulani terrorists attack the villagers, the villagers fight back. The rogue military comes in to help the herdsmen their kinsmen. The villagers run for safety.
Fulani burn down the villages and kill the natives backed by Nigerian military.

That's what is happening in Obiigbo.

And by the way,Obiigbo people cannot be strangers in their own ancestral land, and they are Igbos. They are not in Ikwerre land or Ijawland. They are in Obiigbo which is part of Igbo land. Rivers state is but an artificial Creation.

4 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Igboid:

Don't be stupid.

The indigenes fought back against rogue military personnel who were working with the herdsmen to wreck havoc in the area.
Not different from what is happening in Southern Kaduna.

Fulani terrorists attack the villagers, the villagers fight back. The rogue military comes in to help the herdsmen their kinsmen. The villagers run for safety.
Fulani burn down the villages and kill the natives backed by Nigerian military.

That's what is happening in Obiigbo.

And by the way,Obiigbo people cannot be strangers in their own ancestral land, and they are Igbos. They are not in Ikwerre land or Ijawland. They are in Obiigbo which is part of Igbo land. Rivers state is but an artificial Creation.

Look at this human-fraud. You don't even know how it started. Charlatan cheesy

Don't go and state this shallow gibberish only a delusional and deranged mind can spew after failing to take prescriptions. If you do, them go laugh you o. Bye. Off to work. Oooode

Kuku move Rivers state go Abakaliki. Otondo like you. Woe betide your fade. Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by EMMY76: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

LIES.

LIES

LIES

ALL THIS STARTED BECAUSE THE BOYS THERE WERE FIRING SHOTS AT THE ARMY, NOT OUT OF ANY TRIBAL HATRED. BE CHRISTIAN OR HUMANLY ENOUGH TO SAY THE TRUTH. YOU SHOOT AT THE ARMY, YOU CALL THEM OUT FOR WAR. I SAY IT EVEN TO MY OWN CLAN AND PEOPLE. NO MIDDLE GROUND FOR THE TRUTH. IT'S EITHER A BLACK OR WHITE SCENARIO

THOSE BOYS CALLED ON THE ARMY OUT TO KILL THEM

You must be a stranger or a clown� if u don't know that the fulanized nigerian army loves killing innocent igbo people and non fulani muslims even without any provocation. The recent lekki toll gate massacre where nigerian youths (I believe mostly christains) were shot at while peacefully singing and waving the nigerian flag how would you describe that were they also exchanging gun fire with the army?
It's a matter of time wike will surely definitely pay for every innocent life he wasted at obigbo.
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by RedPhoenix: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
EMMY76:

You must be a stranger or a clown� if u don't know that the fulanized nigerian army loves killing innocent igbo people and non fulani muslims even without any provocation. The recent lekki toll gate massacre where nigerian youths (I believe mostly christains) were shot at while peacefully singing and waving the nigerian flag how would you describe that were they also exchanging gun fire with the army?
It's a matter of time wike will surely definitely pay for every innocent life he wasted at obigbo.

Where is the goat with the tail coming from

I believe Nigeria needs to be dissolved and is a fraud, however I will never support some misguided elements stoking flames they can't touch by going on a killing spree. Go and speak to those boys to stop being stvpid. The average cost of an automatic rifle is 2.5 Million Naira. They should push those funds into trade and Commerce and quit the Bs

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Notasyouthink: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Make una leader no incite again o. U no get gun u dey use sticks and bottle dey fight machine gun. M in oyigbo and it is hell.
U can check my last thread. I made an eye witness video of soldiers flogging market women and hitting plank on a boy.
I have also reported death on nairaland.
You and your masters game is very simple, reduce the numbers of Obigbo indigenes by committing genocide, by so doing creating fear that will make them leave their lands for fulani to inherit.

But this game will not work.
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by IgbosAreMumus: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
DiagnoPolitics:
In this country if you don't have the potentials to use your brains and brawns to cause problems for your detractors, they will extinguish and terminate you from the surface of the earth as long as they think they can get away with it. Massacre of genocidal proportion is currently going on in Obigbo, Rivers while we fold our hands.

Wike's Genocide on Igbos

As I speak Gov. Wike has ordered genocide against the people of Obigbo in Rivers state, a town known for it's proud unalloyed pro-Igbo stance. For those who do not know, Obigbo in Igbo literal translation means "Heart of Igbos" and was part of the old Aba province pre-civil war but was it name was changed to "Oyigbo" by the non-Igbo military administration after the civil war , in a mass campaign of de-Igbonization in the riverine Igbo-speaking areas. The word "Oyigbo" has no viable meaning in the greater Igbo literal context.

As we speak, soldiers called in by Governor Nyesom Wike are going about with guns in broad daylight dragging young men out of the safety of their homes and butchering them in cold blood. Young ladies are being raped, women and children are not also spared. This magnitude is far greater than the 20-10-20 Lekki massacre, but there is attempted media blackout on this issue, this media blackout is not unplanned. Wike is paying huge sums and pulling strings to cover the atrocities of the military he invited to decimate Obigbo and level it to the ground. He has a ready made alibi, when activists and the international community starts asking questions, the alibi is- "Oh..We are fighting the proscribed IPOB". I dare to ask, are the raped young ladies, murdered women and children "IPOB fighters"?

Wike is hiding under the IPOB alibi to murder the people of Obigbo for their pro-Igbo ethnocultural stance. Let it be known that Wike is not Igbo but an Ikwerre man with very strong anti-Igbo sentiments since his days as a local government chairman till this day. I'll prove it to you; Wike renamed the Old Aba road (named after Aba, another Igbo city) after Yakubu Gowon, who is currently on the list of the most murderous dictators of all time together with the likes of Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and Pol Pot according to documentary and history sources such as List25, about-history and other reliable references.
Wike is not killing any "IPOB" stranger in Rivers state as some of his paid online minions claim, he is killing the people of Obigbo who are ethnic and indigenous Igbos in the military-created geopolitical Rivers state in which other ethnic groups such as the Kalabari, Ikwerre, Ogoni also exists. The pictoral evidence of the Obigbo massacre are scattered all over the web.

What Ndigbo should do

Ndigbo we are a great race, renown for our grit and intellect, locally and globally. We are not a minority group and we are scattered all over the world and must leverage on our strengths and resources to get the world listen to us, we have made our plights trend severally and got the world to listen to us, from RadioBiafra in 2015 to the EndSARS struggle today. The media blackout in Obigbo cannot continue to exist, the world must start asking questions. The pen will continue to remain greater an mightier than the sword's and we have our pens.

- Every media house and online media owned by the Igbo must start putting Obigbo massacre on their headlines, bring it to the fore and start asking questions, call Wike to order.

- All Igbo intellectuals, think-tank and socio-cultural groups should start releasing statements condemning the massacre in Obigbo. Write to Amnesty International, and international human right advocacy group and draw their attention to the killings being perpetrated by Wike in Obigbo.

- Igbo intellectuals should start writing to International powers and media houses- CNN, Aljazeera, FOXnews, SKynews, BBC etc. Educate them on the genocide currently going on in Rivers, pile hot coals on Wike's head.

- Wike has properties and investments abroad, these properties can be identified and seized by foreign governments as proceeds of corruption. Letters should be written to these governments. The Visa ban option for himself and his family should also be advocated strongly. Every Igbo and lovers of Ndigbo on the social media media should start writing. There are powers higher than Wike the Wicked and we must connect with those powers immediately and save Obigbo from extrinction.

Wike's statement that "he has no problems with Igbos but IPOB", establishes one truism, even though it's a facade and a ploy to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. It establishes the fact that he is NOT IGBO. We need to establish this on record just in case, he leaves government in 2023 and starts wearing 100 red caps and struggling to speak Igbo at campaign grounds while looking for votes like Rotimi Amaechi does today after leaving government house. Wike is not a very cerebral man and like a typical Nigerian politician has no political manifesto to sell but to appeal to ethnic sentiments during political campaign in order to deceive the undiscerning. We must be ready for him.

Ndigbo cannot continue to be insulted and killed by callous political loafers without grave personal, familial and financial consequences to the killer, whether he leaves government or not. Whenever he travel outside this country, he must be confronted for the wasting of innocent lives. We are not voiceless minorities.

Ndigbo rise and save Obigbo from the scale massacre witnessed in Odi during Obasanjo's time as an elected president. Wike has sworn to contribute his quota in reducing Igbo population. The genocidal war against Igbo did not end in 1970, Wike has vowed to continue from others stopped.

Deeme nu!

Diagnopolitics, PhD

[/s]

1. You are a paid IPOB minion which makes all your write-up false
2. Oyigbo not Obigbo
3. Now Wike is no longer Igbo but Ikwere now? You Igbos have a problem
In conclusion if you're not happy you can hug the nearest transformer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by favor914: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
EMMY76:

How did the Nigerian Fulani Army know they were Ipob, do they have igbo written on their foreheads?
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by oyatz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
holocron:
True talk. Rivers state annexed obigbo because of their oil but refused to develop it. That town has remained undeveloped and stagnant since ever joining Rivers state. What portion does Obigbo have in Rivers State despite allowing its name to be changed to Oyigbo - a foolish nomenclature that has no meaning in any known language.

You claimed that atrocities committed by rioting mob was done by IPOB, with what evidence? Was the mob waving Biafran or IPOB flag in the attacks? Has IPOB taken responsibility for the attacks as done by terrorist groups like boko haram, Miyetti Allah etc? Even if IPOB members were part of the rioters, did they riot or commit atrocities in the name of IPOB or in their personal capacity? Have you ever heard or seen any IPOB official give orders to IPOB adherents for atrocities to be committed during IPOB demonstrations? IPOB protests and demonstrations has always been peaceful marches. If it was IPOB at Obigbo, who then was responsible for the atrocities and police attacks at Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo etc etc. Was it also IPOB looting warehouses all over Nigeria?

The liquidation of Obigbo is unjustified and may be masking other sinister motives.

I strongly condemn the unnecessary loss of lives and the wantom destruction of properties in Oyigbo.

However, it seems odd and unthinkable that Gov Wike, a darling of the Igbo people and the S/South people could do things against Ndigbo like you guys are accussing him of.
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by oyatz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rugaria:
Something has to be done! The taunts from the ikwerres and some section of the ijaws since the end of the war has to stop! It must stop! Part of the reason charlatans like Wike always jump on every opportunity to insult igbos is because the nonviolent nature of the igbos assures them that there will be no repercussions! We must learn to meet evil with evil! I have said it here many times that if the igbo man continues to turn the other cheek as we are always told is the best, these minions will slap us dumb! If you want to survive in the land of the evil people, be ready to meet evil with evil... That's reality! It's the same reason I don't support ipob.. The day they are ready to meet fire with fire, then I'm game. Nigeria is ceaselessly and desperately prosecuting policies to annihilate igbos! Igbos must respond in a very emphatic way! Make them know you have had enough! Let them know it can't continue! Use Wike as an example and make him pay for the genocide at obigbo!

How can you make Wike pay?

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by nedekid: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I double dare you to be rational and answer the question

What was Wike's part when the boys where firing gunshots with the army?

Muumu, i have blood ties with SE, i dont have with Rivers. But i don't under the guise of self protectionism spew gibberish

WHEN YOU FIRE GUNSHOTS AT ANY ARMY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, YOU'VE CALLED FOR MORE ARMY TO RETALIATE.. IT'S THAT SIMPLE FULL

THE SAME MISTAKE THE NDIGBO MADE IN 66/67 IS WHAT IS BEEN REPEATED. YOU GO SOLO and unstrategic, YOU DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES, WHEN THE HEAT IS TURNED ON, YOU BEGIN TO SAY NONSENSE

"WHEN YOU FIRE GUNSHOTS AT ANY ARMY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, YOU'VE CALLED FOR MORE ARMY TO RETALIATE.. IT'S THAT SIMPLE Full"

I concur with you. But why hasn't the army retaliated aggressively to Boko Haram and iswap with all fire power, afterall they have fired gunshots, beheaded, disembowled etc our troops.
They surely should be encouraged to.

Regarding Kanu, assuming he is responsible for what is going on in that town in Rivers State, I think only a deranged person will listen and obey the crap he spews while he relaxes in comfort in the UK enjoying peace and security.
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by DiagnoPolitics: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Igboid:

When we pointed out how the Igbo hating Ikwerre Bini Wike renamed a structure in Ikwerre land after Gowon, a man who committed genocide against Ndiigbo. On same event Wike took microphone and thanked Gowon for saving them invaders as he termed Ndiigbo.
The IPOB and her senseless hoardes incapable of retrospective reasoning all shouted us down, with their senseless talk of Igweocha the capital of their delusional Heterogeneous Biafra that would Include all Igbophobic groups in SS and beyond that a certain not so bright man with radio station in London is feeding them.

Now the chicken has come home to roost.
Let's hope they finally grow a Brain.

Wike is known very well by some of us who are conversant with Rivers politics as a rabid anti-Igbo Ikwerre man. He tries very hard to hide it in order to earn votes and supports but his body language always betray him because he is not very brainy and smart. He is a bloody alarmist, the type who will kill in the bush and run out of the bush to ask "Who is killing in the bush?!".

Ndigbo in PDP should be sensitized about Wike and his likes and what he has in the offing for our tribe. He must now be made in irrelevant in that party where he still has ambitions. Let him run to the APC after 2023, his political opponents and sharks who have called for his head on a plate are eager to "welcome" him. Good riddance!
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Wike is known very well by some of us who are conversant with Rivers politics as a rabid anti-Igbo Ikwerre man. He tries very hard to hide it in order to earn votes and supports but his body language always betray him because he is not very brainy and smart. He is a bloody alarmist, the type who will kill in the bush and run out of the bush to ask "Who is killing in the bush?!".

Ndigbo in PDP should be sensitized about Wike and his likes and what he has in the offing for our tribe. He must now be made in irrelevant in that party where he still has ambitions. Let him run to the APC after 2023, his political opponents and sharks who have called for his head on a plate are eager to "welcome" him. Good riddance!

What concerns Ndigbo in PDP with IPOB? I thought you guys insult any Igbo elder or person who tries to advise you guys? You people are all knowing and are protected by Elohim Nnamdi Kanu nah. Why are you now calling Ndigbo to help you?

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by DiagnoPolitics: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

[s]What concerns Ndigbo in PDP with IPOB? I thought you guys insult any Igbo elder or person who tries to advise you guys? You people are all knowing and are protected by Elohim Nnamdi Kanu nah. Why are you now calling Ndigbo to help you?[/s]

You are paid impostor and zombie, stop quoting me.

Find another bornthroway oaf like you who didn't drink his mother's breast milk in infancy to dance with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by DiagnoPolitics: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2020
IgbosAreMumus:
[s][/s]

1. You are a paid IPOB minion which makes all your write-up false
2. Oyigbo not Obigbo
3. Now Wike is no longer Igbo but Ikwere now? You Igbos have a problem
In conclusion if you're not happy you can hug the nearest transformer cheesy

When a demented and lobotomized mor0n like you open your rotten mouth, the only resultant effect is a declaration and publicity of your state of mental incompetence and unbridled foolery to 99% of readers. A mini-second look at your username clears all doubts about your diseased mental state for the remaining 1% of readers.
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

You are paid impostor and zombie, stop quoting me.

Find another bornthroway oaf like you who didn't drink his mother's breast milk in infancy to dance with.

Lol. I am 100% Igbo, always defending Igbo interest. However, IPOB is not in Igbo interest. What is the Igbo interest in hosting a group that spreads hate against other groups even when Igbo people all over the country will be the biggest casualties in case of any conflict? Will their propagation of hate give us good roads or foreign investment? Will it pay the salary of our civil servants? Will it help us fight crime? What then is its use if it cannot help us achieve any of the above?

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Dede1(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Stop all this nonsense. Why should he speak igbo when you said it yourself hes not igbo ?

[b]
It was reported that the young men exchanged shots with the army, [/b]the army comes back to finish the battle.

Help connect the dots how all this is Wike's doing directly or indirectly ?

Are you not supposed to be aware that all of Wike's words was to divert attention from Rivers State and to thereby prevent even more than one community to be flooded with federal might?

Use your senses and calculate what he's not saying in what he's saying. He's saying i wished i could but to prevent the entire state and extending to the region turned into battleground, men lay low

Use your senses, when speaking on delicate issues of such sensitivity, it's done with lots of astute silence

Will you stop this idiocy? The newspaper driver whom the moronic soldiers tortured also exchanged shots with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by DiagnoPolitics: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

[s]Lol. I am 100% Igbo, always defending Igbo interest. However, IPOB is not in Igbo interest. What is the Igbo interest in hosting a group that spreads hate against other groups even when Igbo people all over the country will be the biggest casualties in case of any conflict? Will their propagation of hate give us good roads or foreign investment? Will it pay the salary of our civil servants? Will it help us fight crime? What then is its use if it cannot help us achieve any of the above?[/s]

Like I said earlier, stop quoting me Mr Mor0n and find your fellow nincompoops and dance around with them. I just gave one of your "zombie comrades" up there a good lecture about his mental state in my last post. Join hands with him and masturbate on your hate while licking your own semen in celebration of your crippled perceptual states.

Knock yourselves out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Yaribanzaonic: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2020
nerd004:

shatup ya mouth dir....it pains my heart to see some fools write on what they don't know about....

Some ibos with too much tribal sentiments like to start a war they cannot finish....

Ipob dared the federal might ,,,during endsars protest,they hijacked it ,destroy lots of people's investment and properties,they engaged soldiers and policeman ,killing some in the process,they even burnt a particular policeman alive....They attacked the Hausa-Fulani community for no reason

To make matter worse they even hoisted the Biafran flag in a sovereign state ooo...

when Wike tried to call for peace...The stupid Nnamdi KANU demanded for the Governor's head .....who does dat in a state where ibos are not even majority....

My hrt goes out to those innocent Ibo's caught in the cross fire...I also lost a friend ..

This is a warning to IPIGS and MNK,,,,no man / tribe has the monopoly of violence ....and what YOU SOW YOU WOULD REAP

#no start wetin u no fit finish#

Darn Dude!!! You are extraordinarily a weak minded person with a dark heart. Just know that when the time is right ...you will wail for mercy and these same imbeciles you worship will be exerting maximum damage to your life...home and community. You are just a bloody demented dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Yaribanzaonic: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Even Buhari is 10,000% IGBO. You are so lame and pathetic...Spits angry

Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. I am 100% Igbo, always defending Igbo interest. However, IPOB is not in Igbo interest. What is the Igbo interest in hosting a group that spreads hate against other groups even when Igbo people all over the country will be the biggest casualties in case of any conflict? Will their propagation of hate give us good roads or foreign investment? Will it pay the salary of our civil servants? Will it help us fight crime? What then is its use if it cannot help us achieve any of the above?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by michelz: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Stop all this nonsense. Why should he speak igbo when you said it yourself hes not igbo ?

It was reported that the young men exchanged shots with the army, the army comes back to finish the battle.

Are you not supposed to be aware that all of Wike's words was to divert attention from Rivers State and to thereby prevent even more than one community to be flooded with federal might?

Use your senses and calculate what he's not saying in what he's saying. He's saying i wished i could but to prevent the entire state and extending to the region turned into battleground, men lay low

Use your senses, when speaking on delicate issues of such sensitivity, it's done with lots of astute silence
You're right. People like the OP would speak on all issues but will somehow forget to talk about the role Mr Kanu played in all this.
What stops Mr Kanu from reaching out and negotiating with Wike or even apologizing for calling for destruction of lives and properties and placing a 100 million naira bounty on Wike's head?
Wike was trying to prevent yet another progrom and chaos on the Igbos and in the country but emotional people would never see it that way.
At what cost would you get your referendum after the death of millions?
Moreover, IPOB is proscribed, so allowing them to carry out their activities unchecked, even to the extent of attacking other ethnic people is a sure way of inviting chaos.
I am not in support of the purported random killings in Obigbo,neither am I in support of the precursor to the whole thing.
But a wise man should know when to withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Unik3030: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2020
mekysmart123:
Please, speak for yourself. Igbos are not going into any conflict. Kanu is an idiot that has to be silenced by any means.
God bless u bro,at this stage if anyone is blaming Wike n d army d person is a complete fool.

Let me give u a brief of what happened

Nnamdi Kanu hijacked d endsars protest n ordered his boys to burn down properties,they did as he ordered n he claimed responsibility.

Wike realised ipob were making his state ungovernable n he sue for calm by placing a bounty on the head of the leader of d destruction gang

Kanu in his utmost stupidity still ordered his boys to face the military with weapons n also placed a 100 million naira bounty on a sitting governor,please Eastlink,proeast2,frobel3,diagnopolitics which sane person does that?

since they shot at d army it means they are ready for war so d army declared war on ipob n Wike made it clear he's fighting ipob n not Igbos.

the question to u now is,if u are to b d governor of a state,will u allow a miscreant to threaten u?
how can u call for d head of a sitting governor?
d same stupid mistake d loud mouth made by calling for the head of buhari is d same mistake he's making here again.

isn't it funny that a si called leader doesn't learn from his mistakes?well I don't blame him cos he knows there are some people willing to die for him.

if at this stage u ain't blaming Nnamdi Kanu then u are deceiving yourself.

ask yourself this simple question,will u b cool if u are a sitting governor n someone calls for your head?

cc
officialgarri
mayniaa
hammervj

4 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by ozowarac: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It was reported that the young men exchanged shots with the army, the army comes back to finish the battle.

You are an idiot and stupid asame time. Are those people been killed, rape, and detained the IPOB Fighter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Karlman: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2020
omenka:
Wen are you people planning to make him start regretting?

Smh.

Yall talk to damn much. Get off your rickshaw and do something already.

So sorry for your miserable self. You are from one of the worst places in Nigerian benue where the army is not even needed to murder your people as that has become the prerogative of the fulani normards. But you are here to comment on people that far far better than miseries in your state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Karlman: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Na so. If Ndigbo feels unsettled anywhere outside home, return home or comply with decency when outside homeland.

And where exactly is outside home in rivers?
You folks come from nowhere to talk stupidly online.
Re: A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! by Dede1(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Na so. I can always expect you to sieve information to justify your stance

Were you an eyewitness when the bolded happened or you feed off the innuendoes and hearsay? IPOB had several protests to its credit, no gun, not even locally made gun has been brandished. Why is Obigbo's case a different scenario? Wike the Bini impostor has neglected Obigbo LGA and when the people protested, the jackass ran behind IPOB to invite Nigerian army to do his biding. Wike and Obio\Akpor LGA are target from now onward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Forget Obi This Igbo Woman Will Win Any Election In Nigeria. / Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen / Photos Of Jonathan Being Mocked......#sad Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.