Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached (9029 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:
when you are in fuvkship not relationship

please stop using images like this, your making me hate you
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, go silk in a corner, I know you're hurt! You should learn to read to understand before you mention people, my initial comment was harmless but you flared up and insulted me, you don't even know a thing about me. Guy that's not the way to live!

grin Are you sars and who is your guy? I'm not gay please..
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tabasco23:

grin Bro, the bitch is so ugly and annoying
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by fati2001(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tabasco23:

like me or hate me

NONE OF MY BUSSING

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by stanliwise(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Blackmoran:
majority of guys are worthless to women without money.... I have dated a girl that loves me without money, but las las na one alhaji she end up with, but I still bang her till now..... I don't blame her sha the instinct of survival and protection is in every woman DNA
By end up you mean marriage?
If so then you’re proud to speak of how you still bang another man’s wife.

I fear person wey nor fear you o
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

fam, that has nothing to do with this, she may be a bitch to you but she's not to me....... Also my problem isn't that it's the Korean guys pictures all the fucking time it's annoying
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by fati2001(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

FUVK OFF PUKE ASS LARVA.

AND PLS DO ME A FAVOR BY STOP SHARING MY QUOTES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tabasco23:
fam, that has nothing to do with this, She may be a bitch to you but she's not to me....... Also my problem isn't that it's the Korean guys pictures all the fucking time it's annoying

grin I'm sorry bro simp
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin I'm sorry bro simp
grin
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

FUVK OFF PUKE ASS LARVA.

AND PLS DO ME A FAVOR BY STOP SHARING MY QUOTES.

God in heaven knows I did not call your name

grin Let this be the last time you'll mention me. Rotten Pussy Olosho
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2020

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by fati2001(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

God in heaven knows I did not call your name

grin Let this be the last time you'll mention me. Rotten Pussy Olosho

YEAH JUST LIK YOUR BIG BLACK ASS MAMA INFECTIOUS ROTTEN LARVA PUNI THAT IS BRINGING OUT HYDROGEN SULFIDE SMELL .

MAINTAIN YOUR LEAGUE WITH ME ON THIS FORUM. YOU PONCE NINNYHAMMER
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=95535123]

[s]YEAH JUST LIK YOUR BIG BLACK ASS MAMA INFECTIOUS ROTTEN LARVA PUNI THAT IS BRINGING OUT HYDROGEN SULFIDE SMELL .

MAINTAIN YOUR LEAGUE WITH ME ON THIS FORUM. YOU PONCE NINNYHAMMER[/s]

grin Mumu almajiri OLOSHO remember to collect your 10k trader moni from Osinbajo osimumu, it's already month end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by fati2001(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=collinsuchendu post=95535214][/quote]

YOU HIRCISMUS .....WITH YOUR BUNCOMBE....

IS THAT ALL?

I!DI FEEL THAT... MORE LIKE LOWER THAN THE SOUND OF A MISQUOTE.

SPIV ASS PIG.

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by chidieberesk3(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Do not tempt me!
I'm not a bitch like the females in your family! Steer clear! Don't even start what you can't finish! I have never lost my cool on Nairaland but if you make me, you'll be sorry! Go to my profile before you yarn nonsense! I'm no lazy being! Angry beings everywhere, na your type dey commit murder!
hmm... Una get strength oo, we dey fight online and on land
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by chidieberesk3(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
[i][/i]
fati2001:

IS THAT ALL?

SPIV ASS PIG.
Wow shocked so much adjectives to qualify a person, Calm down ma.... Don't let guilty conscience get to u, I come in peace[s]
fati2001:

IS THAT ALL?

SPIV ASS PIG.
Wow shocked so much adjectives to qualify a person, Calm down ma.... Don't let guilty conscience get to u, I come in peace[/s]
fati2001:

IS THAT ALL?

SPIV ASS PIG.
Wow shocked so much adjectives to qualify a person, Calm down ma.... Don't let guilty conscience get to u, I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by tunjijones(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
It is only broke guys that complain about spending money on a girl, rich guys don't they are even looking for girls to spend the money on. grin grin

And how many rich guys do we have in Nigeria? Is your father rich? Or do you have a rich brother? The govt have subjected everybody in Nigeria to a level of poverty that it's already affecting our we relate with ourselves.

It's poverty that makes a girl see a man as an ATM. If a girl is doing well she won't even bother abt a guys money.

Nigerian government have finished us....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by fati2001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
chidieberesk3:
[i][/i] Wow shocked so much adjectives to qualify a person, Calm down ma.... Don't let guilty conscience get to u, I come in peace[s] Wow shocked so much adjectives to qualify a person, Calm down ma.... Don't let guilty conscience get to u, I come in peace[/s] Wow shocked so much adjectives to qualify a person, Calm down ma.... Don't let guilty conscience get to u, I come in peace

.... NOI TROUBLE TYPE.

NO CONSCIENCE CAN GET ME .

I'M A COOL PERSON.

BUT IF YOU MISTAKENLY PULL THE TRIGGER, WILL SURELY GET SHOT.

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by chidieberesk3(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Most girls solely depends on men for their upkeep, they also prefer to date rich guys than their poor counterparts.... sad sad it is just natural in most girls
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Why are you so annoyingly dull?
Mann, i cnt deal. I jxt scroll really fast nd nt read her comment.
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by virginprincess(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
tunjijones:

And how many rich guys do we have in Nigeria? Is your father rich? Or do you have a rich brother? The govt have subjected everybody in Nigeria to a level of poverty that it's already affecting our we relate with ourselves.

It's poverty that makes a girl see a man as an ATM. If a girl is doing well she won't even bother abt a guys money.

Nigerian government have finished us....
Chai, it must really be bad for most nigeria men.
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by fati2001(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
I'M VERY IMPRESSED FOR YOU TO BE DOING THAT!!
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by chidieberesk3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

.... NOI TROUBLE TYPE.

NO CONSCIENCE CAN GET ME .

I'M A COOL PERSON.

BUT IF YOU MISTAKENLY PULL THE TRIGGER, WILL SURELY GET SHOT.

Unique facts, I really need to believe u
prevention is better than cure
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
It is only broke guys that complain about spending money on a girl, rich guys don't they are even looking for girls to spend the money on. grin grin
Are u trolling or u're serious?
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin I'm sorry bro simp
so if a dude insults your cousin and you retaliate, that means you're a simp
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=collinsuchendu post=95535214][/quote] Wetin carry osinbanjo enter una yarn nw, y u no call buhari, na her clans men b dat
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by virginprincess(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Are u trolling or u're serious?
Anyhow you see it, i don't care.
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by YoungGeniuz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Money answers all things
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

It's obvious u read d diction bt u dnt knw hw to place it in a setence.

hircismus- a stench dat emanates 4rm d armpit.

Buncombe- means nonsense.

jxt doesnt mke sense

IS THAT ALL?

SPIV ASS PIG.
it obvious u read ur dictionary but cnt use it to mke a meaningful sentence.
buncombe- nonsense.
hircismus- a stench 4rm d armpit.

u see no sense.
Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
Anyhow you see it, i don't care.
great. So if dem start to dy attack u, no cry foul o.

i knw u go join dem las las.

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached by Nobleladycakes1(f): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Not really though. Love is sweet but when money enter it is sweeter and when sex enters, it is the sweetest. #FormarriedCOUPLES only��.

My future partner doesn't necessarily has to be rich tho but you must have visions. I can't marry a broke guy without dreams, lailai, how do I wanna support you when you are visionless��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.