Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? (2512 Views)

Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Mrscarter(f): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2020
TheCork:

Sir, wot do u do if u fart by mistake in front of fine babe;

A. Delete her nomba & forget about her? angry

B. Pretend it wasn't u & accuse a next man? angry

C. Frown yor face like a boss so she dont question yor autority? angry

D. Juss walk away & tell her u quit!!! angry

Please advice! angry

C. grin
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Mrscarter(f): 2:39am On Nov 01, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
reminds me of my babe back then, babe farts as if her life depends on it, I told her I wasn't comfortable with if but she doesn't give a shit. one day I went to sabbo to greet an old friend of mine, dude gave me fura de nu nu ( the hausa people will understand), suya and yogurt, later in the evening we ate moi moi and drank kunun geda, I told him "Dan kese mata na de tusa yau" ( I'll kill my girlfriend with mess today ). I got home after 7pm, she came to greet me not long after I arrived,my stomach started rumbling, I said to myself this girl will die today, I dropped the first bullet, she started complaining that rat have died in my room, I smiled and said yes it's true, few minutes after the first bullet, I dropped another one, she said it's like rotten eggs are in my room oh, all this while she was on her phone chatting, when I dropped the third one she couldn't control herself again and asked what was happening, I told her I am the one farting since, things escalated quickly and she started threatening me with break up, me wey I no nice, during the argument I moved close to her as if I wanted to hug her, I dropped another bomb shell, she pushed me out of the way, went home and refused to talk to me for a week.

south south region
(drops mic)

Hahaha.
She threatened to break up with U over fart?! All ppl fart undecided
Unless U no dey got gastro system lil
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

Hahaha. She threatened to break up with U over fart?! All ppl fart undecided Unless U no dey got gastro system lil
she just couldn't take what she serves me everyday

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Lee99: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Shey the babe no dey fart ni? Rubbish post
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Mrscarter(f): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

she just couldn't take what she serves me everyday

Lol. U give U gotta expect to be given ehgrin

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by visiondee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eryyy92:
Toast to a smelly relationship
cheers....
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lee99:
Shey the babe no dey fart ni? Rubbish post

how? bro Who told u babes fart? Hav u ever heard babe fart....especially if she lightskin? U tink u can hear lightskin babe like shortyy fart? angry

Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by romunu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
If you have not farted in your girls presence, my guy you must be hiding something from her,to mess no be normal thing?
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
TheCork:

how? bro Who told u babes fart? Hav u ever heard babe fart....especially if she lightskin? U tink u can hear lightskin babe like shortyy fart? angry
How is Shorty light skin
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 3:01am On Nov 05, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
How is Shorty light skin

Shortyy is very beautiful bro..she look like halfcast & halfcast women are finest....no man can fart in front of babe like that sir!(true story) smiley
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by chukskafor(m): 3:54am On Nov 05, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
reminds me of my babe back then, babe farts as if her life depends on it, I told her I wasn't comfortable with if but she doesn't give a shit. one day I went to sabbo to greet an old friend of mine, dude gave me fura de nu nu ( the hausa people will understand), suya and yogurt, later in the evening we ate moi moi and drank kunun geda, I told him "Dan kese mata na de tusa yau" ( I'll kill my girlfriend with mess today ). I got home after 7pm, she came to greet me not long after I arrived,my stomach started rumbling, I said to myself this girl will die today, I dropped the first bullet, she started complaining that rat have died in my room, I smiled and said yes it's true, few minutes after the first bullet, I dropped another one, she said it's like rotten eggs are in my room oh, all this while she was on her phone chatting, when I dropped the third one she couldn't control herself again and asked what was happening, I told her I am the one farting since, things escalated quickly and she started threatening me with break up, me wey I no nice, during the argument I moved close to her as if I wanted to hug her, I dropped another bomb shell, she pushed me out of the way, went home and refused to talk to me for a week.

south south region
(drops mic)
Baba you no well o, see the way you made me laughed frantically and very loud at that, at this early hour
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
chukskafor:
Baba you no well o, see the way you made me laughed frantically and very loud at that, at this early hour
She didn't believe I also know how to fart grin
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shortyy and Sinaj are the finest most beautiful females on nairaland & they both lightskin & halfcast..

..one look like sweet wine & the other loooooklike Big deep ice strawberry ice cream cheesy

no Man will dear fart on front of them......however all men including I...will definately fart in front of sweetcunt 97 or dorin27 anyday!! (no ooofeinse) angry
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Eryyy92: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2020
TheCork:
Shortyy and Sinaj are the finest most beautiful females on nairaland & they both lightskin & halfcast..

..one look like sweet wine & the other loooooklike Big deep ice strawberry ice cream cheesy

no Man will dear fart on front of them......however all men including I...will definately fart in front of sweetcunt 97 or dorin27 anyday!! (no ooofeinse) angry
hmmmmm
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by Okoroawusa: 1:07am On Nov 13, 2020
What is special about light skin babe?
Re: Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? by TheCork(m): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
What is special about light skin babe?

Bro u can not date lightskin females if u dont have moiney or bank account..... how do u plan to woo them sir, by selling petrol?
Look at Shortyy, look at Sinaj, mamagee3 and others..they r fine sweet lightskin females(truss me) smiley

How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] / Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me / My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister