Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Virginity Vs Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Vs Character (1831 Views)

Beauty vs Character / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Vs Character by immortalcrown(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
This generation makes so much effort to justify some unethical behaviours. This is not the major problem. The major problem is that the same society ridicules ethical norms to make the unethical behaviours more acceptable. People often say "If you want to marry, go for a woman that has a good character. Virginity does not matter".

Do not tell me to stop searching for a virgin as a wife. Stop telling me that virginity is just for a night while manners last for a lifetime. A mannerless virgin is better than a mannerless person that has been deflowered. A wise virgin is more precious than a wise person that has been deflowered. A beautiful or handsome virgin worths more than a beautiful or handsome person that has been deflowered. Bad character is not unique to virgins or non-virgins. So, what is your point?

You better tell me that some people lost their virginity under life-threatening circumstances. You better tell me that not all the persons that have lost their virginity are irresponsible. Stop sounding as if virginity is worthless. Stop sounding as if all the virgins have bad characters and all the people that have lost their own virginity have good characters. Stop using constructive statements to encourage and justify sexual immorality. If you cannot identify a virgin that has a good character, you cannot identify a deflowered person that has a good character.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by fati2001(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020

Re: Virginity Vs Character by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
OP learn to use paragraphs to make your post easier to read and follow.

Also, who cares what anybody does with their genitals?
You guys on here take this sex thing too seriously for my liking.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Pancakeey(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
OP is this a poem or are you asking for our opinions or you’re telling us yours?
Because I don’t get.

I had a terrible headache reading this. Not to mention marrying a virgin or not is your personal problem.
If you want to marry a mannerless virgin then marry her.

I thought we were past all these virgin or not virgin debates?

It’s a free world. One mans meat is another mans poison
Mafejo pawa jare

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by sanity12(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
can't u give spaces to your write up undecided
Re: Virginity Vs Character by rtdCivilservant: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
OP learn to use paragraphs to make your post easier to read and follow.

Also, who cares what anybody does with their genitals?
You guys on here take this sex thing too seriously for my liking.
Comot for road, na true op talk.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by rtdCivilservant: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:
OP is this a poem or are you asking for our opinions or you’re telling us yours?
Because I don’t get.

I had a terrible headache reading this. Not to mention marrying a virgin or not is your personal problem.
If you want to marry a mannerless virgin then marry her.

It’s a free world. One mans meat is another mans poison
Mafejo pawa jare
We are not done o, virgins are bae.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Comot for road, na true op talk.
Small pikin. E go clear you when you grow.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by rtdCivilservant: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Small pikin. E go clear you when you grow.
Nothing like grow for here, virgins are bae.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by DSHADOWWALKER: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
immortalcrown:
This generation makes so much effort to justify some unethical behaviours. This is not the major problem. The major problem is that the same society ridicules ethical norms to make the unethical behaviours more acceptable. People often say "If you want to marry, go for a woman that has a good character. Virginity does not matter". Do not tell me to stop searching for a virgin as a wife. Stop telling me that virginity is just for a night while manners last for a lifetime. A mannerless virgin is better than a mannerless person that has been deflowered. A wise virgin is more precious than a wise person that has been deflowered. A beautiful or handsome virgin worths more than a beautiful or handsome person that has been deflowered. Bad character is not unique to virgins or non-virgins. So, what is your point? You better tell me that some people lost their virginity under life-threatening circumstances. You better tell me that not all the persons that have lost their virginity are irresponsible. Stop sounding as if virginity is worthless. Stop sounding as if all the virgins have bad characters and all the people that have lost their own virginity have good characters. Stop using constructive statements to encourage and justify sexual immorality. If you cannot identify a virgin that has a good character, you cannot identify a deflowered person that has a good character.

Virginity is worthless to your spouse,your virginity is a covenant between you and God,it is worth a lot to the virgin and it cements the relationship between them and God,nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by immortalcrown(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Virginity is worthless to your spouse,your virginity is a covenant between you and God,it is worth a lot to the virgin and it cements the relationship between them and God,nothing more.

The point remains that virginity is not worthless. Whether it is only a covenant between the person and God, it is not worthless. But some people echo "Virginity does not matter" so loud as if virginity is worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by denny97797: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
:Comot for road, na true op talk.Small pikin. E go clear you when you grow.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Thecreatorx: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

Bleep no! We aren't. Virgins are jewels in this corrupt generation.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by CosmicPhoenix: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginity is not an indicator for good character.virgin or not,that bitch is a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by iRepNaija1: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
OP, are you a virgin? Serious question.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
The two goes well together (good character).
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
It may be disheartening that one may save it for someone without similar interests. Well, unless you do not care.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Cholls(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

my sister yeye girl... watin dem talk wey you clap.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sixfeetbelle: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
immortalcrown:

The point remains that virginity is not worthless. Whether it is only a covenant between the person and God, it is not worthless. But some people echo "Virginity does not matter" so loud as if virginity is worthless.

It is worthless to someone that does not care for it. It changes nothing about you for them; doesn't earn you more trust from them, nor more loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Op, If U Can't, I Can.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by fati2001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cholls:
my sister yeye girl... watin dem talk wey you clap.

YOUR SISTER IS A YEYE GIRL?

LET ME CLAP MORE.

Re: Virginity Vs Character by CAPSLOCKED: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
virginity is not an indicator for good character.

I'M NOT SURPRISED THIS IS STILL A TOPIC, FOR THERE ARE MANY FOOLISH MEN IN THE WORLD TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Pancakeey(f): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

We are not done o, virgins are bae.
That one is your headache o grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Pancakeey(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Bleep no! We aren't. Virgins are jewels in this corrupt generation.
Okay sounds like a personal problem

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sibtygar: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
virginity is not an indicator for good character.virgin or not,that bitch is a hoe.
don't you think you're better off with MGTOW? rather than this rant everywhere
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

YOUR SISTER IS A YEYE GIRL?

LET ME CLAP MORE.
my SISTER I know, that was why I address you.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by fati2001(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cholls:
my SISTER I know, that was why I address you.

you don't know me... how I take bi ur sister .
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Shortyy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
I hope you are a virgin yourself
Re: Virginity Vs Character by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Virginity is amazing and something to commend anyone of in this polluted times.

But being a virgin does not outrightly make you a better human being. That doesn't mean i support pre-marital sex. I'm a virgin, never had sex of any kind and don't see myself as a better person than some i know that may have.

There's more to humanity than whether you have been laid or not.

immortalcrown:
This generation makes so much effort to justify some unethical behaviours. This is not the major problem. The major problem is that the same society ridicules ethical norms to make the unethical behaviours more acceptable. People often say "If you want to marry, go for a woman that has a good character. Virginity does not matter".

Do not tell me to stop searching for a virgin as a wife. Stop telling me that virginity is just for a night while manners last for a lifetime. A mannerless virgin is better than a mannerless person that has been deflowered. A wise virgin is more precious than a wise person that has been deflowered. A beautiful or handsome virgin worths more than a beautiful or handsome person that has been deflowered. Bad character is not unique to virgins or non-virgins. So, what is your point?

You better tell me that some people lost their virginity under life-threatening circumstances. You better tell me that not all the persons that have lost their virginity are irresponsible. Stop sounding as if virginity is worthless. Stop sounding as if all the virgins have bad characters and all the people that have lost their own virginity have good characters. Stop using constructive statements to encourage and justify sexual immorality. If you cannot identify a virgin that has a good character, you cannot identify a deflowered person that has a good character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sawzer(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Virginity is amazing and something to commend anyone of in this polluted times.

But being a virgin does not outrightly make you a better human being. That doesn't mean i support pre-marital sex. I'm a virgin, never had sex of any kind and don't see myself as a better person than some i know that may have.

There's more to humanity than whether you have been laid or not.

Perfectly said
Team virgin though grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by immortalcrown(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It is worthless to someone that does not care for it. It changes nothing about you for them; doesn't earn you more trust from them, nor more loyalty.

As long as it is not worthless to God and some people, it is not worthless. That some people are allergic to meat does not mean meat is bad. That some people do not value virginity does not make virginity worthless. Claiming that virginity is worthless because some people do not value it is like saying education has no value because some illiterates are richer than some graduates.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by MMXX: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
I really did not fully understand what I read

But good character is better than anything out there(being a Virgin inclusive).

That doesn't mean being a virgin is less significant cos there's really no justification for sexual immorality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Prayers Are Waste Of Time / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker's Sex Videos leaks on Social Media / What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.