Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) (1836 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Rewrite This Sentence....just For Fun / Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Tunechi5(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
What's the mistake here

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Offpoint1: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
The mistake is the "Quietly"... For it is easier for Gabriel/Michael to blow the trumpet, than 5 living girls to walk ”Quietly"... Not even possible in a dream.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by garriAndsugar: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
It is more easier for buhari to go a third term than for five girls to walk quietly on the road.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Ebukaboss(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Five girls were walking quietly on the road

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by terrezo2002(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
There must be a quarrel grin or gossip or mocking and laughing out loud.
Same with boys.
We are all the same. Boy and girls.
Boys accusing girls of what they are guilty of and girls accusing boys of what they are guilty of. Everyone is guilty.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Michelle70(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
What if they arent walking together and are walking individually.

Then they could walk quietly na.

Too much Sense will not kee me

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Streetmovement(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anyday or year something like that will happen I will donate myself to hell fire

It can never happen
Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Candidlady: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
What if they arent walking together and are walking individually.

Then they could walk quietly na.

I lick sense as appetizer, Sense will not kee me

This is another way to look at it.. the poster never said if they were walking together as friends or not..

But trust your fellow comrades to come up with bs like all the comments up there

Dead gender with zombie way of thinking. . One way traffic beings

Lil wonder they said men can't multitask/proactive. . Their brains na parallel lines. .. goes front and back. . Pendulums
Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Michelle70(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Candidlady:

This is another way to look at it.. the poster never said if they were walking together as friends or not..

But trust your fellow comrades to come up with bs like all the comments up there

Dead gender with zombie way of thinking. . One way traffic beings

Lil wonder they said men can't multitask/proactive. . Their brains na parallel lines. .. goes front or back. . Pendulums
My dear, whenever u want to fight this feminism and redpiller wars ehn, try as much as not to generalize.

Even If u do, then try not to quote me

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by WibusJaga: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
... on along the road. cool
Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Michelle70(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
WibusJaga:
... on along the road. cool
on the road is about location, along the road is about direction.

The OP wasnt wrong

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by HELLASJ(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Along the road sha cool

What if they are deaf and dumb? Are they not going to walk quietly?
Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by idahsy: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tunechi5:
What's the mistake here
the answer is five girls are quietly walking on the road
Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by MrFta(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2022
Five girls were walking quietly on the road.
Re: What's Wrong With This Sentence (picture) by Honourable2003: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2022
IT SUPPOSED TO BE :
FIVE GIRLS ARE QUIETLY WALKING ON THE ROAD OR FIVE GIRLS WERE QUIETLY WALKING ON THE ROAD
HOPE I TRY �

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? / My Sugar Daddy Want To Relocate Abroad And Leave Me / Love Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.