Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108200 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by WalkerMichael(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Olaniyimubarak:
d stuff mak me remember seal team #america film

hmm thanks bro I will make sure to download this tonight. please can u recommend me some movie in same genre
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
LostAddict11:

They are also good too. I would be expecting your reply after your research.

I couldn't believe until I read through it... Tho its was 40+ years back...

I'm not sure they can fail any planned mission anymore grin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by damoceile: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
So the Navy Seal Team 6 is not fiction after all, I don watch dem tire for Hollywood movies... Unlike our mouth making Nigerian army that doesn't have special agents for secret Ops like this...
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Noisyrians: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerians are being maltreated? So, why are they still there? Can’t they leave? Is it by force to live in another person’s country?

Truvel:
Didn't U See, Read Or Hear How Nigerians Are Maltreated There?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by just4fun(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is a country unlike..........
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by damoceile: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
olaric:
That's how a responsible government behaves. On the contrary, our government here in Nigeria kills and oppresses the masses.

Another dagger driven down the neck of our police and military; it shows how lowly rated they are in the eyes of the US and other countries. A country had to send her troop down here to rescue her citizen.

Let's await their usual denial.

The US Navy Seal Team 6 is just a group of six special agents and not a troop
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by siant: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Misleading haedline.The main article says Niger near Nigerian border. Some people did not even read the main news before they started typing rubish.
How will a foreign military carry out raid in another country without the permission of the said country. It can only happen in countries like Niger where US has military base, not in Nigeria.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LostAddict11: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I couldn't believe until I read through it... Tho its was 40+ years back...

I'm not sure they can fail any planned mission anymore grin

Yeah its well over 40 years now and I am also sure they can't fail again.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
God bless America! Devil fvcks Nigeria!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Mars16(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
I have alot to say but I'll put it in one sentence. The US values the lives of her citizens while in Nigeria the reverse is the case.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by siant: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
LaReinaa:
Tell me why I won’t leave this God forsaken country called Nigeria..
I will rather be a slave in a another country than to be killed in my own country by my own wicked government sad
But you will carry the passport of the god
forsaken country in whatever country you relocate to, mumu
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Naijaarchive(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sophisticated mission.... Those bandit finally met their waterloo
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by mukthar2000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Part of Trump campaign strategy, any evidence pls? thinking the can use that to impressed Americans again joe Biden.

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by nedekid: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
siant:
Misleading haedline.The main article says Niger near Nigerian border. Some people did not even read the main news before they started typing rubish.
How will a foreign military carry out raid in another country without the permission of the said country. It can only happen in countries like Niger where US has military base, not in Nigeria.
It seems the kidnappers crossed into Nigeria with the American. So seal team 6 staged a rescue raid into naija.
In international law, I believe you cannot infringe on the sovereignty of a country. You only act with permission.
America in the other had has been assertive over the past years. Eg, they entered Pakistan to kill Osama bin laden, they are in Syria illegally without consent of the legitimate government.
Seems for the American as superpower, might is right.
Remember during the chibok girls saga, late Sen John mc Cain said Obama should send troops into Nigeria to get the girls. When told naija is a sovereign country, he famously said who gives a darn! A country with a president called Goodluck Jonathan? Ie portrayed naija as a joke with a president having a funny name. The video is on YouTube.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by alfredfrddy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
And after how many years, the Nigerian government cannot rescue the abducted Chibok girls. I weep for this shithole.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by byinks(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
EXLOVER:
I smell something fishy

The story is incomplete....they should name this nameless captive.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by JastSiryin(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
They should just come and eradicate boko haram for us. Just look at the way they've disgraced our so-called sovereignty. Not like i care though. Fu*ck our government angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by IjebuWarrior: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
I wish they can do this to all the Northerners in Nigeria. Exterminate those animals in human skin... angry

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by olaric(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
damoceile:

The US Navy Seal Team 6 is just a group of six special agents and not a troop

Okay, thanks for the education.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by IjebuWarrior: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
byinks:

Abeg, keep quiet there. What do you need the name for? Make dem kill all Northerners in Nigeria go sweet me die, I swear. All those Barbaric mofos with no brains deserve some proper civilization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
nero2face:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/31/politics/us-forces-operation-american-citizen-africa/index.html

Give general Buhari and general Buratai this job to do and they will give you plenty lie, deceit and propaganda after ten years. Bunch of mediocres in important positions.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Liposure: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria needs to borrow a leaf from america
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
byinks:

helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
byinks

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the full-time Syncophants above. They are people who are paid to read political, ethnic and religious meaning into any post where APC Polithiefcians are being criticized. Their job is to defend the evils of the APC government.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by mamdanju: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
This happened in neighbouring Niger republic why the bashing on Nigeria
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by EXLOVER(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
byinks:

I swear down.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by CID11: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
mukthar2000:
Part of Trump campaign strategy, any evidence pls? thinking the can use that to impressed Americans again joe Biden.
You need evidence. Please write to the united states. You think everything is propaganda
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by CID11: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
EXLOVER:
I swear down.
They did, go to Twitter
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Abiscodi11: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria Army is this operation Photoshop too?
learn from them and take care of insurgency not brutalizing citizens
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by smileyoo: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
luminouz:
See country wey value her citizens

Yet that christan geh still dey with BH till now and buratai or burukutu still dey announce yeye names like Operation Ugwu Leaf, Operation Pepper Spray, Crocodile Tears, Lion Smile, Red Oyel and the rest...and getting his soldiers murdered on a whim.

The US even entered my country to rescue a citizen because they damn well know my own country can't save shiiit! Expect another lie from Burukutu on how his intelligence gathering made the operation successful undecided

What a country I'm living in undecided
lol. guy you funny die.
but our soldiers are not that dumb, they are well trained, but corruption and politicians have reduced them to become less than expected.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by bptc10: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria army only knows how to perform operation python dance on innocent civilians, useless country rule by animals
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by codemaniacs: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
zz

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.