Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (45570 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Onepeople:
not minding the derogatory words used in passing your message, I agree with you hundred percent, my people supported this tyrant called governor, at this point most of them are confused, they are at cross road, they don't know wether to speak against him or Keep quiet.

At the end the God of innocent unarmed IPOB citizens; will restore Biafra for us. Is it a crime to demanding for our freedom to live and do things like a reasonable human beings in Biafra Nation?

Very soon when people rise up to end all the massacres committed against our innocent citizens, BBC and CNN even the zoo media will start their usual propagandas, right now they are playing bedroom music to our dying citizens... But very soon everybody will feel the heat of protecting nigeria government fulani terrorist army and other evils against our people in Biafraland by Nigeria terrorist system.

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2020
jude79:
Locate the difference between majority of Yorubas in nairaland and majority of Igboes in nairaland

When protesters and civilians where being killed at lekki tollgate.
Igboes: this is wrong, this is against humanity, this is massacre, this is genocide.
Yoruba: this is wrong, this is against humanity, this is massacre, this is genocide.

When protesters and civilians where being killed at Obigbo
Igboes: this is wrong, this is against humanity, this is massacre, this is genocide.

Yoruba: serves them right, which indigenous, indigenous kill you there, cowards, ipob miscreants, Nigerian soldiers finish them, no mercy for Igbo people, (go back from OBI IGBO to IGBO land) I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS EXPRESSION MEAN.

This goes a long way in describing the two ethnic groups, one is as constant as the rising sun, while the other has no stand, and are as shifty as hypocrisy itself.
It also gives us the reason why Nigerian cannot work, and why the middle belt, the se, the SS, and even the sw from where majority of shape shifters come, from are slaves in Nigeria.

modsfucker:

All I know is that no fewer than 40 Northerners were killed by the Igbos in that Oyigbo, and their properties worth millions of Naira destroyed. We all saw the video of tens of trucks fully loaded burning on fire. They were attacked without any provocation.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

U kept ur reasoning in the previous comment you made..

Don't try to hide ur bigot character.. U said Igbo supported yorubas In Endsars saga and I came to clear u dt Sars wasn't a tribal stuff and it was even worse in the East due to the atrocities we hear from Eastern people especially akwuzu... So don't bring tribe into these..

Is wike a yoruba man?

Is Oyigbo a yoruba area?

So why are u bringing yoruba into this matter... Few weeks back, isn't Wike your hero? Weren't you guys cheering him up? Now he has done what he wants to do and now u r against..

Pick a side and stop shifting post...

FFk was ur ally but the moment he has issue with is igbo wife, he turned to ur enemy..

My point is... Leave yoruba out of ur madness..

Call all governor and ndigbo.. Dnt tell me dt they ain't aware abt the Oyigbo massacre happening...

Leave yoruba out
#Endsars started in Lagos, Igbos joined without saying it's a Yoruba protest like Yorubas would have done which the North did, stop denying that fact that it was started in Lagos.

All the societal menace Igbos condemn which Yorubas usually bad mouth them for or indirectly side with the federal government happens to all Nigerians of all tribes just like SARS menace, but Yorubas out of their usual dislike for Igbos will never join, which is not a problem anyway., where they are attracting natural consequence is in cheering injustice and inhumane treatment meted on Igbos and any other tribe, which they need to desist from.

All I am saying is, desist from cheering evil and injustice against others even its against your enemy!

Desist from supporting evil or injustice against others.

I am not here to blame Yorubas for Oyigbo crises, all I posted was a warning message which u can mock as usual but remember my previous warnings came to past on 20th October 2020, more may happen if you guys don't retrace your steps.

I never liked Wike, I am a political critic, I have never supported any foolish politician in PDP or APC, go through my posts but in your usual bigotry, Yorubas have been brainwashed to believe that PDP is an Igbo party supported by all Igbos just because Igbos condemned the election of Buhari as President which all can see now why Igbos never approved Buhari.

So count me out of your Wike nonsense cos that ones case is already settled.

Again, I don't support ipob nor do I support violence or killing of any civilian by army or ipob fools or Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram. I am for humanity and my warning message to Yorubas stand.

Take a look at Plateau state, they said Jos people and Benue people played a key role in killing civilian Igbo children and women fleeing northern Nigeria during the 1966 pogrom, they thought it was nothing, but take a look at today, what has been happening to those region.

Yorubas stayed neutral during that pogrom because their elders then had sense more than their today youths whose actions may destroy their land if they don't take caution now that there is still time.

2 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Loveurneighbour: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu at work!!
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by enemyofprogress: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Na wetin remove her teeth?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Onepeople: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

At the end the God of innocent unarmed IPOB citizens; will restore Biafra for us. Is it a crime to demanding for our freedom to live and do things like a reasonable human beings in Biafra Nation?

Very soon when people rise up to end all the massacres committed against our innocent citizens, BBC and CNN even the zoo media will start their usual propagandas, right now they are playing bedroom music to our dying citizens... But very soon everybody will feel the heat of protecting nigeria government fulani terrorist army and other evils against our people in Biafraland by Nigeria terrorist system.
the earlier we stopped taking the opinion of paid miscreants on this forum to be the opinion of the tribe they came from the better for us all injustice to few is a treat to justice to many, most people were doing well before Buhari came into office and some of them supported him without minding today they are struggling to eat such is life man.as an igboman let join hands in criticising wike because the man has shown so much hatred to igbo people in river state, I live and do business in river state.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by modsfucker: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2020
If these people eventually get their Biafra, which I pray they do, I doubt if they can execute anything without seeking for approval from OGA US grin

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by toprealman: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2020
mbaise1000:

you say you are angry that people were killed lekki tollgate and you are here rejoicing that igbos are being massacred in obigbo by the same soldiers, a few days ago all of you are vilifying wike for standing against the endsars protesters and today you are glorifying him for specifying you lot with the ood of the igbos, ironic right? we are igbo and proud of it. people like wike and the rest of the world respects the igbo spirit more than you and your type, we will keep marching forward, and victory is assured, we will never be wished away, we are biafrans and proud of it, now you are nigerian, tell me if you are proud of been a nigerian and tell me what makes you proud of it, if you can't do that, then, why arw you here?
waiting
That's the major issue we have in Nigeria.....as long as it is not in my backyard mentality.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2020
humilitypays:
#Endsars started in Lagos, Igbos joined without saying it's a Yoruba protest like Yorubas would have done which the North did, stop denying that fact that it was started in Lagos.

All the societal menace Igbos condemn which Yorubas usually bad mouth them for or indirect side government happens to Nigerians but Yorubas out of their usual dislike for Igbos will never join, which is not a problem.

All I am saying is, desist from cheering evil!

Desist from supporting evil or injustice against others.

I am not here to blame Yorubas for Oyigbo crises, all I posted was a warning message which u can mock as usual but remember my previous warnings came to past on 20th October 2020, more may happen if you guys don't retrace your steps.

I never liked Wike, I am a political critic, I have never supported any foolish politician in PDP or APC, go through my posts but in your usual bigotry, Yorubas have been brainwashed to believe that PDP is an Igbo party supported by all Igbos just because Igbos condemned the election of Buhari as President which all can see now why Igbos never approved Buhari.

So count me out of your Wike nonsense cos that ones case is already settled.

Again, I don't support ipob nor do I support violence or killing of any civilian by army or ipob fools or Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram. I am for humanity and my warning message to Yorubas stand.

Take a look at Plateau state, they said Jos people and Benue people played a key role in killing civilian Igbo children and women fleeing northern Nigeria during the 1966 pogrom, they thought it was nothing, but take a look at today, what has been happening to those region.

Yorubas stayed neutral during that pogrom because their elders then had sense more than their today youths whose actions may destroy their land if they don't take caution now that there is still time.

Bros.. Respect ursef and stop saying trash..

Endsars happened in the west bcox of what happen In delta... Is delta a yoruba state..?

Moreover Endsars started in Delta for ur information.... It only gained momentum in the west..

Why were Igbos silent about Awkuzu Sars, why did it take them long b4 they cud tell the world abt James Nwafor anambra and made ssa to the governor..

Why didn't Igbos start the Endsars, why does it have to start in delta or west b4 igbos joined....

So if It hadn't started in delta or west. Naso una go keep quiet and James Nwafor will be killing ur people and selling them as spare parts..

You are part of those evil people dt believe "The thief is our thief.. Leave him for us.... " dt is what u r..

U guys have been covering Nwafor bcoz he is ur tribal man.. If the world had not spoken out.. Ur people wudnt. Have told us.... U kept it within ursef..

Where were you when Kanu ordered for the head of a sitting governor in a non Igbo state for that matter...? Why did u caution kanu

I cease any further reply to u.... Una stubborn.

When someone corrects you, u will insult him....

I condemn every masaccre be it lekki or Oyigbo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Simbrixton(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Go through my posts here, I have warned Yorubas of our generation to try and desist from defending and supporting injustice against Igbos or Middle Belt or any other oppressed tribe thinking their region is safe. I remember saying this last year that if Yorubas don't desist from supporting injustice against Igbos, that nature and God will send calamity into Yoruba land, that nature will put enmity amongst Yorubas to start destroying each other just as we are witnessing in the Northeast which is a natural payback to them for their years of bloodshed of innocent Igbos and Christians living in their region.

I want to warn Yorubas again, please desist from supporting evil, this world is not ordinary the way you see it, there are forces watching over affairs of man that we cannot control.

If you guys cannot condemn evil when it happens to others, just stay clear, but indirectly supporting evil and injustice against Igbos, especially the unarmed and defenseless innocent Igbos will lead to a devastating reward of nature against the Yorubas. Bookmark this page.

Whatever I utter or write or say whenever I am pushed to do so by an unknown force always happen, go through my topics and threads and posts to confirm my words.

I am not a pastor or imam or whatever, but I have a gift of speaking out when pushed to do so.

Whatever I am typing here is not ordinary, this is a warning message to all Yorubas.

Igbos stood by you guys when you started #EndSARS, it is totally unjust to start condemning and laughing at them....watch your back, be careful, don't let your casual words bring destruction upon your household and generation.
you have a mental problem

2 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
humilitypays:
#Endsars started in Lagos,
their land if they don't take caution now that there is still time.

I love Nnamdi kanu personally.. He is a man of intelligence and revelations.... He speaks intelligence but his manner less and crude way of solving issues by inciting violence as a mean is what I condemn

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Simbrixton:
you have a mental problem

The guy has a serious one

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Simbrixton(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
omenka:
Stop quoting the wrong posts.
they are looking for a way to blame others when would they start holding their leaders responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by richie240: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:
White woman stop wasting your time. The PDP Igbo pigs in Nigeria are okay with the Oyigbo massacre. Why you ask? Because Wike is a PDP member. If you want Igbos to care about Igbo lives just throw TINUBU'S name inside the story and PDP Igbos will come alive. Tinubu is the one responsible for their orgasm. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Heavensent01:
leave Wike please, blame Sanwoolu and Tinubu

people are dying like goat at Oyingbo yet this hypocrites Igbo couldn't utter words of condemnations on social media just because Wike is their favourite and belong to their PDP party

please what differentiate these people from the zombie adjective?

stupidity on another level

Never seen a more hypocritical bunch in ds world, walahi!

Its only in sw AND northern matters u see them tightening their muscle.
They shout '78 massacred in Lekki', yet no family has showed up nor have they bn able to substantiate their lies apart from d fake pictures/videos they bandy about.

See them keeping mute on d atrocities in their backyard.
The killings in se is OK in as much as it is committed by a kinsman.

Na d remaining sw sophisticos (falz and co) I pity because their (liberal) eyes is yet to open to open to their games.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Respect55(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2020
backT:
Igbo are the cause of their problem. They don't see anything good in another person, how can others trust them? They claims to be wise but in a real sense the must stupid set of people.
At least learn how to communicate in English you pained fool.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by hakm5: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2020
magicfinger223:
This is a warning to Nyesom Wike - American citizen Susan Mount Cries out
An American Citizen has called Wike out for the crimes he committed by sending out military men to Oyigbo to kill and torture them

Listen to what she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NuDGgQ0sY

https://mobile.twitter.com/SusanMount45/status/1322630882298077185

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3S9aLsCu4

Shut up. What concern America government with our affair here.Illiterate woman
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by bigcasava1(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Whenever they kill Igbo the whole country will be celebrating and when they kill southern kaduna people they expect us to condemn the act thunder go fire �� una.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by richie240: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Simbrixton:
at least dem no fit blame yoruba for dese 1
I just wish d sofisticos in our midst (falz and co) can see their hypocrisy and put them at arms length.

Majority of thm have kept quiet over se killings since a fellow 'blooder' is d one doing d killings, yet crying more dn d bereaved over sw matters.

Till tmr, they ate still shouting '78 massacred' in Lekki even when its bcom clear that nothing of such catastrophe happened.
cool

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by cashkid18(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
noleflendum:
the question you should ask yourself is why every region in Nigeria hate ibos and even in South African? Don't you think that something is not normal about you Ibos?
The way everyone loves the fulanis or the yorubas abi grin.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by desiredhome: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Racoon:
God will surely punish governor Nesom Wike for all the atrocities especially the senseless killings being committed under his government in Oyigbo-Rivers State.It is so unfortunate that Nigerian leaders commit all manners of evil & get away with it.

The UN, ICC should ensure all these wicked tyrants in Nigeria are immediately arrested, onesprosecute, convicted and jailed @ the expiration of their evil reign.So much blood have been shed in this nation.Tufiakwa!
Bobo juice talk.....the Ipob terrorist that have mind to burn 3 police men alive are not wicked abi?
One he goat will be in a comfortable foreign land and be controlling the zombies, now that the people are being killed, yet the albino is happy seeing his zombies dying you are complaining......are you not more wicked than the person you are accusing? Take your madness to ibo land and leave Rivers State alone.....
Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Onepeople:
the earlier we stopped taking the opinion of paid miscreants on this forum to be the opinion of the tribe they came from the better for us all injustice to few is a treat to justice to many, most people were doing well before Buhari came into office and some of them supported him without minding today they are struggling to eat such is life man.as an igboman let join hands in criticising wike because the man has shown so much hatred to igbo people in river state, I live and do business in river state.

Wike is a foolish idiot to supporting the massacring of unarmed innocent Biafrans under his commands. But all of them and their families will also feel the heat.

One day the God of IPOB and Igbos will give people courage to rise up against these fulani terrorist errand old men and women in power.

A federal and state Nigerian governments are massacring host communities in Igbos land.

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by EMMY76: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
It's quit unfortunate we all seat, fold our hands and pretend not knowing what is going on in Oyibo. The Nigeria millitry is torturing and killing their own people.

Wike will soon loose all the respect he has in the South and become politically unfriendly to ears of Nigerians like Tinubu.

I have totally lost the respect I used to have for him in fact I see no difference with him and el rufai right now. I won't mind if the opposition party takes over rivers state in 2023 the man has become a total disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Simbrixton(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2020
richie240:

I just wish d sofisticos in our midst (falz and co) can see their hypocrisy and put them at arms length.

Majority of thm have kept quiet over se killings since a fellow 'blooder' is d one doing d killings, yet crying more dn d bereaved over sw matters.

Till tmr, they ate still shouting '78 massacred' in Lekki even when its bcom clear that nothing of such catastrophe happened.
cool
tinubu is a fulani slave to them but wike the wicked is not a slave to tambuwal you see how dem dey reason?

4 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2020
mbaise1000:

you say you are angry that people were killed lekki tollgate and you are here rejoicing that igbos are being massacred in obigbo by the same soldiers, a few days ago all of you are vilifying wike for standing against the endsars protesters and today you are glorifying him for specifying you lot with the ood of the igbos, ironic right? we are igbo and proud of it. people like wike and the rest of the world respects the igbo spirit more than you and your type, we will keep marching forward, and victory is assured, we will never be wished away, we are biafrans and proud of it, now you are nigerian, tell me if you are proud of been a nigerian and tell me what makes you proud of it, if you can't do that, then, why arw you here?
waiting
Yes I dislike Nigeria because it entails everything evil,I support disintegration,I know we bash each other online yet i was truly angry with the Nigerian government for unleashing the military against civilians in Lagos,osun,Jo's etc
My people are facing oppression and possibly deaths in river states,now again I have people mocking us just like when they did when the military was unjustly killing my people during operation Python dance(egwu eke)
In
I pity "one Nigeria" igbos.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ikwerre said they are not Igbo.. Stop attache by force

Didnt u see how kogi and kwara people were clamoring for Yoruba... No one forced them..

But why are you guys always want people by force even if they said no

Kwara is a Yoruba land same as Kogi, forget about geopolitical zoning.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by iddonla: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Go through my posts here, I have warned Yorubas of our generation to try and desist from defending and supporting injustice against Igbos or Middle Belt or any other oppressed tribe thinking their region is safe. I remember saying this last year that if Yorubas don't desist from supporting injustice against Igbos, that nature and God will send calamity into Yoruba land, that nature will put enmity amongst Yorubas to start destroying each other just as we are witnessing in the Northeast which is a natural payback to them for their years of bloodshed of innocent Igbos and Christians living in their region.

I want to warn Yorubas again, please desist from supporting evil, this world is not ordinary the way you see it, there are forces watching over affairs of man that we cannot control.

If you guys cannot condemn evil when it happens to others, just stay clear, but indirectly supporting evil and injustice against Igbos, especially the unarmed and defenseless innocent Igbos will lead to a devastating reward of nature against the Yorubas. Bookmark this page.

Whatever I utter or write or say whenever I am pushed to do so by an unknown force always happen, go through my topics and threads and posts to confirm my words.

I am not a pastor or imam or whatever, but I have a gift of speaking out when pushed to do so.

Whatever I am typing here is not ordinary, this is a warning message to all Yorubas.

Igbos stood by you guys when you started #EndSARS, it is totally unjust to start condemning and laughing at them....watch your back, be careful, don't let your casual words bring destruction upon your household and generation.

your msg really moved me..

bro,I am yoruba and I can categorically tell you any yoruba rejoicing over igbo killing is either a kid or hausa masquerading as yoruba on this forum to cause divide
I am an ondo man living in lagos and i can tell you we love igbos ..forget all this rubbish you see alone..those comment dont reflect an average yoruba man....

and lastly why are many igbos not condemning this stupid wike...its so disheartening tribalism has eaten deep into our lives..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
How much was she paid ??

These white people seriously don't have time for any nonsense happening in a 3rd world country, talkless of a remote village in a 3rd world state.

It's upto you to stand up for yourself

you how much where you paid
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Pacesetter123(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ikwerre said they are not Igbo.. Stop attache by force

Didnt u see how kogi and kwara people were clamoring for Yoruba... No one forced them..

But why are you guys always want people by force even if they said no
As a natural student of history,Ikwerre and Anioma are Igbos.I do not need a prophet to tell me the people whose entire lineage bear surnames dat either begins or ends in Ifeanyi,Nyesom,Amaechi,Kachukwu,Amokachi,etc that they are Igbos.By their names and languages,we know them.
The same way I wouldn't wait for Oyedepos,Falekes,Melayes,Idiagbons,Adeyemis,Bukolas of this world,n de likes to tell me weda dey r Yorubas or not even though they are from Kogi and Kwara.I already know them.Languages n names are very important aspect of cultural identity.
If they say politically that they are not Igbos, good.But not ancestrally or culturally.Mind you,am not an Igbo man b4 u say am trying to claim them.
I am equally from South South,why don't Igbo ever try to claim my own tribe? It's because dey themselves know we have nothing culturally in common.If I travel to far North,say Jigawa for instance,with group of friends for a certain registration.Ten of them from Delta give their names as Infeanyi Okowa,Daniel Amokachi, Emmanuel Ibe Kachukwu,Ezine Chukwuma,etc, another ten From Rivers gave theirs as Chibuike Amaechi, Nyesom Wike,Ngozi Abaribe,Emeka Ikechukwu,etc and another ten from Anambra mentioned theirs as Emeka Chukwuma, Ezine Njoku,Favour Obidike,Chisom Nyesom, Stella Ngige, Amaechi Nwodo,etc.
I den mention my own name.In all this,we r not required to fill our L.G.A nor state of origin, only our names n ages in the form.The chief screening officer being a typical Hausa man,if asked to identify us based on origin,do you know wer he will group those my friends from the 3 states in terms of their tribal origin? And do you know wer he will place me using the same consideration? Think n keep the answer to urself.
So all this talk of Ikwerres n Aniomas are not Igbos by these people are trash to us that are natural students of history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Nadio2019: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Gov Nyesom Wike is launching his VP bid for 2023 presidential election.

IPOB had existed in Rivers state since IPOB began.

Obigbo meaning “heart of Igbo land” got renamed Oyigbo by agents of divide and conquer and rule.

The Wikes suffering identity crisis in Rivers state swallow the prescriptions of their tormentors.

By the time the soldiers kill all in Oyibo, Wike shall be left with empty land in Obigbo. The land still remains Igbo land.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Nadio2019: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
They keep calling on their god trump who doesn't know of their existence.
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is scamming you grin

At the end, you and Wike shall be losers. Mark today’s date.

Wike shall seize to be governor one day. Then he shall get his comeuppance.

How could Wike invite soldiers to kill Igbos in the heart of Igbo land? For common presidential bid?
Guess what such a person like Wike can do if he ever gets to Power in Aso Rock.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ceaser: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2020
"America will know" (In GEJ's voice)
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by humilitypays(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2020
iddonla:

your msg really moved me..

bro,I am yoruba and I can categorically tell you any yoruba rejoicing over igbo killing is either a kid or hausa masquerading as yoruba on this forum to cause divide
I am an ondo man living in lagos and i can tell you we love igbos ..forget all this rubbish you see alone..those comment dont reflect an average yoruba man....

and lastly why are many igbos not condemning this stupid wike...its so disheartening tribalism has eaten deep into our lives..
God will bless you and your household for standing for justice.

Leave Wike, his rewards won't come now, nature have a way of paying back evil people who think they are powerful and untouchable....don't worry about Wike, his case is settled already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.