Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (45576 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by deji17: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
All these crackhead girlfriends of IPOB, making noise in their funny accent. grin grin
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by oluwazoba25: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yesterday army chase us enter swamp, obigbo be like warzone, God please help us o embarassed
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by broadman20: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

The UN and ICC no do obasanjo anything for odi massacre u think say them go send u?

For you to mention Obasanja's name, you must be very naive and a very little boy.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ucybaby(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
bezimo:
Why would those people kill soldiers.. what were they expecting as a consequence? A celebration.
I hear ipob touts went in there to cause trouble and kill soldiers now the community is suffering the consequences of the wrath of the soldiers.. nobody should tell me nonsense on this matter..
Untill they can satisfactorily justify the killing of 6 soldiers!!
The WHOLE community is IPOB?
No children , women and innocent people there?
They should maim and starve them to death?
Half of the population there are artisans and petty traders mind you who ordinarily live daily from their sales. I shudder to think what is going on there now.
We are humans ..o first before our ethnic and political leanings.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by nengibo: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Odingo1:

For your mind Igbos in Obigbo are from SE. Obigbo people have right to seek for self determination along with IPOB. Wike is inviting anarchy on himself by killing his own people.
The ipob in Oyigbo are mostly Abians, the population of south Easterners has subsumed the indigenous people, Wike is only suing for calm, it unfortunate that NA is killing innocent people which is there modus operandi
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ello29(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wike should wake up and understand that he will be held responsible for the crime soldiers committed in Onyibo.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ello29(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gov. Wike should wake up and understand that he will be held responsible for the crime soldiers is committing in Onyibo Rivers state. This is an act of genocide
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by sirp9898(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
I dont no y yerobas is always happy for anything bad agaist igbo
pls can some xplain to
one nigeria is fake and lips saying not love saying
they are happy that wike is dealing with igbos no buhari this time
i quest this is game plan
time and opotunity shall tell

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by sirp9898(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
pls can some xplain to
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by sirp9898(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
pls can some xplain to
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by bezimo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
ucybaby:

The WHOLE community is IPOB?
No children , women and innocent people there?
They should maim and starve them to death?
Half of the population there are artisans and petty traders mind you who ordinarily live daily from their sales. I shudder to think what is going on there now.
We are humans ..o first before our ethnic and political leanings.

Where the 6 soldiers that were killed humans or spirits..Did they have dear families or not?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by kalu61(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
modsfucker:

All I know is that no fewer than 40 Northerners were killed by the Igbos in that Oyigbo, and their properties worth millions of Naira destroyed. We all saw the video of tens of trucks fully loaded burning on fire. They were attacked without any provocation.
What should be soldier do in such situation, start killing people ?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by kalu61(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
jaxxy:

Question is why was the army sent there? What happened? Cos wike didn’t hide the fact he sent them unlike in Lagos.
Were soldiers sent to kill?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Excuses: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why do we celebrate the killing of igbos in nigeria? for God sakes they are Nigerians and Nigeria belongs to them as it equally belongs to supposed set of people who claim it without certificate. i'm from middle belt and would never subscribe to the killing of any Nigerian.

Few weeks we were fighting for our collective good, to day we're celebrating the killing of others. how are we ever gonna succeed, if we continue like this..
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by authority2006(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ecosystem4u:

Very unfortunate, the truth is they all failed woefly in instigating tribal hate that they were paid to do. They did a terrible job, I am sure they will not collect their balance after such performance.

Thank you so much for your painstsking effort in identifying all these niscreants.

What is the truth Mr Egoat? That his brothers and sisters with no names or pictures or families were massacre in Lekki or that you and your likes really wished it happened?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Chimok: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
They keep calling on their god trump who doesn't know of their existence.
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is scamming you grin
I know u are one of useless paid hands but just continue because time of reckoning is near
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by mamatwiny(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
I am even surprised that ppl are just quiet on the Oyigbo issue. Stray bullets are killing ppl in their houses. It is that bad. Everyday we keep calling our ppl living there to know if they are alive. They no longer sleep cos of fear of bullet at night.

How will we console the wife of my towns man that died of stray bullet? Who will train his kids?

I am not talking of the house to house search and shooting of young men.....it is quite painful.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
Were soldiers sent to kill?

What happened b4 they were sent is the 1st question.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by modsfucker: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
What should be soldier do in such situation, start killing people ?

Nope, start killing the perpetrators cool
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by odomanis: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is scamming you grin

Dont worry,one day the will get to your village and kill everyone there. And we will see your respond then. If they carry an unknown corpse,some of you feel its a log of wood that is being carried until they carry your loved one.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ThatFairGuy: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Racoon:
God will surely punish governor Nesom Wike for all the atrocities especially the senseless killings being committed under his government in Oyigbo-Rivers State.It is so unfortunate that Nigerian leaders commit all manners of evil & get away with it.

The UN, ICC should ensure all these wicked tyrants in Nigeria are immediately arrested, prosecute, convicted and jailed @ the expiration of their evil reign.So much blood have been shed in this nation.Tufiakwa!
God will punish your hero? the Slayer of Tinubu

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by emoney09: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Ikengawo: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
can this toothless womans visa husband tell her to shut up
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Godbless86: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
It's quit unfortunate we all seat, fold our hands and pretend not knowing what is going on in Oyibo. The Nigeria millitry is torturing and killing their own people.

Wike will soon loose all the respect he has in the South and become politically unfriendly to ears of Nigerians like Tinubu.

Did u just say soon wike will not go unpunished for killings of innocent lives dat voted him to power...
What is wrong wit politicians in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Nadio2019: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

Nnamdi KANU is coming to save u

It’s either you are an Aboki or you have no understanding of what unsettled Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Coldie(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nadio
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by osazuwa23: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
i notice allot igbo men dating white women is it for green kpali to live abroad
magicfinger223:
This is a warning to Nyesom Wike - American citizen Susan Mount Cries out
An American Citizen has called Wike out for the crimes he committed by sending out military men to Oyigbo to kill and torture them

Listen to what she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NuDGgQ0sY

https://mobile.twitter.com/SusanMount45/status/1322630882298077185

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3S9aLsCu4
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by AnanseK(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ecosystem4u:

Very unfortunate, the truth is they all failed woefly in instigating tribal hate that they were paid to do. They did a terrible job, I am sure they will not collect their balance after such performance.

Thank you so much for your painstsking effort in identifying all these niscreants.

Foolish intolerant and inconsequential.

Trying to incite the moderators and members because others have different opinion and don’t agree with your savage thoughtless criminal behavior, then you go on listing their names and blackmailing them.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by samilly(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
I really love this woman grin
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by AnanseK(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
It's quit unfortunate we all seat, fold our hands and pretend not knowing what is going on in Oyibo. The Nigeria millitry is torturing and killing their own people.

Wike will soon loose all the respect he has in the South and become politically unfriendly to ears of Nigerians like Tinubu.

Wike cannot command the Nigerian Military, it is not in his portfolio . Carry your own cross.

Igbos have met their match, Wike can match any terrorist.

Tinubu has nothing to do with IPOB’s war with their neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Lively101: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is t.v.scamming you grin
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.