Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (45575 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Lively101: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
They keep calling on their god trump who doesn't know of their existence.
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is t.v.scamming you grin
fool
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ultimate77(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob make Una wakeup Nnamdi kanu is scamming u people, u guys should wake up, he is got no connections no nothing.

All he has is social media,with all the mouth he made about wike all he could do was tag a fake profile I believe was created by him to make it seem like its an ICC judge then tag ICC, he has tagged them up to 200times they have never replied him before. ICC doesn't reply you by tagging them on social media u go through normal court process.

I have seen this crazy woman comment on ipob issues with her normal line that she's an American citizen, finally all u will hear is that she's not even an official of anything, am scam collaborator just tells her do video for us, so it would seem like foreigners are supporting them.

Be wise

Are you of the opinion that wike ordering people be killed is justified?

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by goodheart02(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
that is the hypocrisy I just talked about. That is not supporting massacre of any sort.

From all your posts, you sound shallow, hollow and stupid. From supporting genocide to calling a tribe of women in Nigeria slaves, yet the Mods of this forum still allow u. Probably your mum was a slave to some Fulani captors who impregnated her to birth and E-idiot like u
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by NwadykExcel(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Let the Nigerian Soldiers killed them all. They asked for it. grin grin grin grin

IPoBians are not animals.
Why are your pictures depicting them as such?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Kirchoffs: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Thanks for the free advertisement and publicity
Free adverts that by the grace of God has opened the eyes of many to the shady dealings of people like you..
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by yoursidenigga(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
magicfinger223:
This is a warning to Nyesom Wike - American citizen Susan Mount Cries out
An American Citizen has called Wike out for the crimes he committed by sending out military men to Oyigbo to kill and torture them

Listen to what she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NuDGgQ0sY

https://mobile.twitter.com/SusanMount45/status/1322630882298077185

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3S9aLsCu4

Guy go and work on your channel. That part you added your voice is horrible and too loud. If I wanted to subscribe, I won't because of that. Mehn, that is very horrible. Fix it... Thanks for the info though
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Free adverts that by the grace of God has opened the eyes of many to the shady dealings of people like you..

Again thanks for the advert.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
How much was she paid ??

These white people seriously don't have time for any nonsense happening in a 3rd world country, talkless of a remote village in a 3rd world state.

It's upto you to stand up for yourself
don't dare talk trash... oyigbo isn't a village.
I reside there
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Onepeople:
the earlier we stopped taking the opinion of paid miscreants on this forum to be the opinion of the tribe they came from the better for us all injustice to few is a treat to justice to many, most people were doing well before Buhari came into office and some of them supported him without minding today they are struggling to eat such is life man.as an igboman let join hands in criticising wike because the man has shown so much hatred to igbo people in river state, I live and do business in river state.

Wike is one of the big foolish governors being controlled by fulani terrorist army.
Wike is a murderer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.