Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (45567 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Simbrixton(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2020
at least dem no fit blame yoruba for dese 1

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by ZUBY77(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2020
BMedia:

Keep quiet and go and read the report again.

The US citizen was abducted in Niger Republic and rescued in Northern Nigeria.

Stop this nauseating bigotry.

Whats the difference between Niger and Northern Nigeria
?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Onepeople: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
All these white women fucking ipob members always have opinions about Nigeria because of brainwashing
you mean it?only ur brain is intact?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by JoeEeL(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are just everywhere supporting massacre of citizens by the Nigerian army and police

cos he's a paid agent. u should be understanding these things na
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by authority2006(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
It's quit unfortunate we all seat, fold our hands and pretend not knowing what is going on in Oyibo. The Nigeria millitry is torturing and killing their own people.

Wike will soon loose all the respect he has in the South and become politically unfriendly to ears of Nigerians like Tinubu.

The question is: why would Wike put military out on the Oyigbo streets?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Omoslim26: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Well If they are Ipbo group members dat have been proscribed even if I don't support the use of military forces and killing them but they should be arrested for defilement of the proscribtion order

just see how some good for nothing useless cursed hungry bastards have turned dis into tribal bigotry
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by humilitypays(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Go through my posts here, I have warned Yorubas of our generation to try and desist from defending and supporting injustice against Igbos or Middle Belt or any other oppressed tribe thinking their region is safe. I remember saying this last year that if Yorubas don't desist from supporting injustice against Igbos, that nature and God will send calamity into Yoruba land, that nature will put enmity amongst Yorubas to start destroying each other just as we are witnessing in the Northeast which is a natural payback to them for their years of bloodshed of innocent Igbos and Christians living in their region.

I want to warn Yorubas again, please desist from supporting evil, this world is not ordinary the way you see it, there are forces watching over affairs of man that we cannot control.

If you guys cannot condemn evil when it happens to others, just stay clear, but indirectly supporting evil and injustice against Igbos, especially the unarmed and defenseless innocent Igbos will lead to a devastating reward of nature against the Yorubas. Bookmark this page.

Whatever I utter or write or say whenever I am pushed to do so by an unknown force always happen, go through my topics and threads and posts to confirm my words.

I am not a pastor or imam or whatever, but I have a gift of speaking out when pushed to do so.

Whatever I am typing here is not ordinary, this is a warning message to all Yorubas.

Igbos stood by you guys when you started #EndSARS, it is totally unjust to start condemning and laughing at them....watch your back, be careful, don't let your casual words bring destruction upon your household and generation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Ebenezer202I: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
God will surely punish governor Nesom Wike for all the atrocities especially the senseless killings being committed under his government in Oyigbo-Rivers State.It is so unfortunate that Nigerian leaders commit all manners of evil & get away with it.

The UN, ICC should ensure all these wicked tyrants in Nigeria are immediately arrested, prosecute, convicted and jailed @ the expiration of their evil reign.So much blood have been shed in this nation.Tufiakwa!
[/s] you are senseless

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by pacespot(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
mbaise1000:

you say you are angry that people were killed lekki tollgate and you are here rejoicing that igbos are being massacred in obigbo by the same soldiers, a few days ago all of you are vilifying wike for standing against the endsars protesters and today you are glorifying him for specifying you lot with the ood of the igbos, ironic right? we are igbo and proud of it. people like wike and the rest of the world respects the igbo spirit more than you and your type, we will keep marching forward, and victory is assured, we will never be wished away, we are biafrans and proud of it, now you are nigerian, tell me if you are proud of been a nigerian and tell me what makes you proud of it, if you can't do that, then, why arw you here?
waiting

But I ask, is wike an Igbo man? He heard he is a nkwere man, how is nkwere different from Igbo?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by amliftedhigher: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
magicfinger223:
This is a warning to Nyesom Wike - American citizen Susan Mount Cries out
An American Citizen has called Wike out for the crimes he committed by sending out military men to Oyigbo to kill and torture them

Listen to what she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NuDGgQ0sY

https://mobile.twitter.com/SusanMount45/status/1322630882298077185

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3S9aLsCu4
WIKE HAS CROSSED THE LINES.
HE MUST BE MADE TO PAY FOR THIS ATROCITIES
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
It's quit unfortunate we all seat, fold our hands and pretend not knowing what is going on in Oyibo. The Nigeria millitry is torturing and killing their own people.

Wike will soon loose all the respect he has in the South and become politically unfriendly to ears of Nigerians like Tinubu.

Question is why was the army sent there? What happened? Cos wike didn’t hide the fact he sent them unlike in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2020
humilitypays:

Igbos stood by you guys when you started #EndSARS, it is totally unjust to start condemning and laughing at them....watch your back, be careful, don't let your casual words bring destruction upon your household and generation.

Rubbish and trash...who told u dt Endsars was a tribe issue... U r so fullis to even know that Sars killed more in the East and even sell body part in the East than it happens in the west..

Useless tribal bigot...

SARS was both tribe problem

Akpurapumbe oshi

4 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2020
pacespot:

But I ask, is wike an Igbo man? He heard he is a nkwere man, how is nkwere different from Igbo?

Ikwerre said they are not Igbo.. Stop attache by force

Didnt u see how kogi and kwara people were clamoring for Yoruba... No one forced them..

But why are you guys always want people by force even if they said no

8 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Onepeople: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob make Una wakeup Nnamdi kanu is scamming u people, u guys should wake up, he is got no connections no nothing.

All he has is social media,with all the mouth he made about wike all he could do was tag a fake profile I believe was created by him to make it seem like its an ICC judge then tag ICC, he has tagged them up to 200times they have never replied him before. ICC doesn't reply you by tagging them on social media u go through normal court process.

I have seen this crazy woman comment on ipob issues with her normal line that she's an American citizen, finally all u will hear is that she's not even an official of anything, am scam collaborator just tells her do video for us, so it would seem like foreigners are supporting them.

Be wise
what is the relationship between this your comment and the killing in obigbo? Most of don't know Jack about what is going on obigbo but will always be quick to support any lawless action against the igbos, the issue in obigbo has nothing to do with ipob as a group but wike desire to control everybody in the state as a tyrant that he has shown to be.
Protest happen in every part of southern Nigeria and casualties where recorded, Lagos was the most affected, up until now no military action have been ordered in any part of Lagos state. Some of you should stop speaking out of the hatred you have for igboman, if u feel that this people are not worthy to exist in the same entity with you guy's support their agitations for secession.
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Ugonna62: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2020
to reduce the wideness of the vagina withen 1 week call 08132296513
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Psoul(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob make Una wakeup Nnamdi kanu is scamming u people, u guys should wake up, he is got no connections no nothing.

All he has is social media,with all the mouth he made about wike all he could do was tag a fake profile I believe was created by him to make it seem like its an ICC judge then tag ICC, he has tagged them up to 200times they have never replied him before. ICC doesn't reply you by tagging them on social media u go through normal court process.

I have seen this crazy woman comment on ipob issues with her normal line that she's an American citizen, finally all u will hear is that she's not even an official of anything, am scam collaborator just tells her do video for us, so it would seem like foreigners are supporting them.

Be wise

Please, can I know why you are so worried about IPOB against Nnamdi Kanu's "scam"
Is it out of deep love or what?
Why not leave the people that are not worried about their leader and focus more on you that is so much worried of what your leaders are doing to you.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Wiseoldman: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
Samanja make you & your papa go arrest am for Otta Farms Nigeria Limited, Km. 14 Abeokuta/Lagos Express Way, Otta, Ogun State.

His farm is the largest supplier of frozen chicken here in Port Harcourt sef. I'm sure most people don't know. Most dealers prefer it than imported one, it is good quality and not expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
They keep calling on their god trump who doesn't know of their existence.
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is scamming you grin

Your brain is very dull to reasoning like a human... Don't worry, all the fences you all thinking are protecting you from reasoning like a human being and not like brainsless zombies in human form; will all fall down.

Shame Nigerians federal and state governments are terrorists using fulani terrorist army to massacring unarmed innocent people in all the provinces.

But at the end the God of innocent IPOB citizens, will restore Biafra for us for the glory of the most high God, iseeeee.

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by humilitypays(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rubbish and trash...who told u dt Endsars was a tribe issue... U r so fullis to even know that Sars killed more in the East and even sell body part in the East than it happens in the west..

Useless tribal bigot...

SARS was both tribe problem

Akpurapumbe oshi
listen, it doesn't matter what SARS have done in the east. Some SARS officers also killed people in the North, didn't you see the boy from Plateau arrested by SARS and brought to Anambra SARS and jailed for many years. If you think SARS haven't killed and brutalised people in the north like some northerners made you to believe then you are a joker. The thing is, SARS wasn't that popular in the north simply because their target became yahoo boys and you know only few northern youths use the Internet due to high level of illiteracy and religious extremism there, but SARS also violated human rights in the north but still the north refused to join the protest saying it doesn't concern them.

The injustices Igbos have been complaining in Nigeria that gave birth to ipob agitation, is it happening in Igbo land alone No. Look at Governor Fayemi, El Rufai have all agreed that Nigeria marginalized some sections of Nigeria and need restructuring, but if Igbos start a protest like they do, Yorubas will say it doesn't concern them, that army should go and kill them all that they are this and that.

Did you hear any Igbo condemn #EndSARS or tagged it a Yoruba affair No, instead they joined in solidarity not minding where it was started.

Army killed protesters at Lekki, Lagosian youths starting burning government properties, to show their solidarity, Igbos and even Niger Delta youths joined too, to show their solidarity with Lekki killing of unarmed protesters. But if same happens in Aba, many Yoruba youths will rejoice over it and go partying and cheering the army online and offline to kill all Igbo youths that they are all hoodlums.

I am not here to argue with you.

The first post I made which you replied is a message I got and pushed to post it like I always do when pushed to do so, if you like abuse or insult me as usual, it doesn't matter but mark today.

I am not God, I am not nature, and I am not the forces of nature. But listen my friend, always stand for justice even if you are a bad person. People who stand for justice for all live a great life and their generation are always remembered, but you see people who rejoice over injustice against others, they may seem prosperous at the time, but watch on the long run.

My words are not ordinary, don't joke with it.

Always speak up against injustice no matter who is involved. Have a great day

3 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by UKBobo(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
All these white women fucking ipob members always have opinions about Nigeria because of brainwashing

Better than fucking Adamu's grin goat sphincter that dey put IPOB mata for ur brain!

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Onepeople: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:
White woman stop wasting your time. The PDP Igbo pigs in Nigeria are okay with the Oyigbo massacre. Why you ask? Because Wike is a PDP member. If you want Igbos to care about Igbo lives just throw TINUBU'S name inside the story and PDP Igbos will come alive. Tinubu is the one responsible for their orgasm. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
not minding the derogatory words used in passing your message, I agree with you hundred percent, my people supported this tyrant called governor, at this point most of them are confused, they are at cross road, they don't know wether to speak against him or Keep quiet.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by webm: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
Oyigbo woman talking about Oyigbo,do you know your ipob boyfriend is scamming you grin

Keep rejoicing. One day you'll feel the pain of loosing someone at the hand of Nigeria soldiers. That's if they don't kill you. I wish you death from the Nigeria soldiers
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2020
humilitypays:

My words are not ordinary, don't joke with it.

Always speak up against injustice no matter who is involved. Have a great day

U kept ur reasoning in the previous comment you made..

Don't try to hide ur bigot character.. U said Igbo supported yorubas In Endsars saga and I came to clear u dt Sars wasn't a tribal stuff and it was even worse in the East due to the atrocities we hear from Eastern people especially akwuzu... So don't bring tribe into these..

Is wike a yoruba man?

Is Oyigbo a yoruba area?

So why are u bringing yoruba into this matter... Few weeks back, isn't Wike your hero? Weren't you guys cheering him up? Now he has done what he wants to do and now u r against..

Pick a side and stop shifting post...

FFk was ur ally but the moment he has issue with is igbo wife, he turned to ur enemy..

My point is... Leave yoruba out of ur madness..

Call all governor and ndigbo.. Dnt tell me dt they ain't aware abt the Oyigbo massacre happening...

Leave yoruba out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Munzy14(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria a gathering of many countries in one...

Those who cried over lekki killings by security forces, are happy and dancing at similar killings happening in River state....smh for one Nigeria...We are never one...Can we just drop hypocrisy for ones and face fact..

Wike should know no empire lasts forever...The atrocities today, will live on forever....

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by guy222: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2020
And yet no single PDP member has condem this act, where is ffk and his likes? Nigeria will never get it right untill we shun our double standard ways of living, what kind of useless country is this, may God punish any bastard that condemn the lekki shooting and fail to condemn the killings taking place in oyibo, may their children children suffer for 600 hundred years, where are the useless celebraties and the ipob e-warriors, where are the PDP members that condemn the lekki killings, where is DJ switch, phyno, falz, davido or are they saying the people being killed in rivers state are not nigerians. Useless youth, useless leaders, useless celebraties and the most useless country in the universe, anybody that say the end sars protest is not politically motivated is not just an idiot but a bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by LaneBoi: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
By now you should know all these your tribalism won't feed you. Tone down your stupidity
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by jude79(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Locate the difference between majority of Yorubas in nairaland and majority of Igboes in nairaland

When protesters and civilians where being killed at lekki tollgate.
Igboes: this is wrong, this is against humanity, this is massacre, this is genocide.
Yoruba: this is wrong, this is against humanity, this is massacre, this is genocide.

When protesters and civilians where being killed at Obigbo
Igboes: this is wrong, this is against humanity, this is massacre, this is genocide.

Yoruba: serves them right, which indigenous, indigenous kill you there, cowards, ipob miscreants, Nigerian soldiers finish them, no mercy for Igbo people, (go back from OBI IGBO to IGBO land) I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS EXPRESSION MEAN.

This goes a long way in describing the two ethnic groups, one is as constant as the rising sun, while the other has no stand, and are as shifty as hypocrisy itself.
It also gives us the reason why Nigerian cannot work, and why the middle belt, the se, the SS, and even the sw from where majority of shape shifters come, from are slaves in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Estellie: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Woww!!! You guys really do not like the igbos

See comments!!..

Same people cried and wailed over lekki killings undecided

What goes around will surely come around...

1 Like

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Hotzone(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:

The beb na terrorist fan
Ipob wey kill 6 mili men and collect their machines.... u dey matt abi....Wike go soon locate u and even trump care more about winning his election than caring for a white terrorist like u
Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by modsfucker: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:

All I know is that no fewer than 40 Northerners were killed by the Igbos in that Oyigbo, and their properties worth millions of Naira destroyed. We all saw the video of tens of trucks fully loaded burning on fire. They were attacked without any provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2020
lexy2014:

Are soldiers actually killing and torturing people in oyigbo in d name of looking for IPoB?

Many innocent souls have died bro...some were shot intentionally in the homes n some died from stray bullets...
Sexually molesting women n burning houses, the said they are are looking for Igbos meanwhile behaving like Boko Haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.