Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) (21067 Views)

The Dangerous Trend Of Male Raping; Guys Please Be Careful / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by FuckHomophobes: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Lol no need to be defensive but okay

I'm sorry if my reply sounded like that. I did not mean to wink

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ibkonekt(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
tosyne2much:
So there are some guys who actually want to be raped by a female?
most of these set of males are usually young adults, but they miss the point of the story because they are thinking solely on their greed and their sexual fantasies....according to the op, anyone that wishes this upon himself will have his 5-6-year-old son molested by an aged woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by ibkonekt(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
obinna58:

This is not any problem compared to problems people face in this country. If you have urged for opposite sex go for it irrespective of age, stop disturbing people, I have attraction for older I mean who doesn't. I'm sure you were enjoying it too.
I can only be pained when a female is saying this.
may your 6 year old son be molested by a 40 year old woman
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
u were molested, not rape n also yes lot of guys will say u enjoy cause it happens to lot of guys wen young n we see it as part of becoming a guy (not a good thing sha) its just if it happens to a girl it feels different, unlike wen its a guy on d receiving end.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by iamme1234(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
divinecode101:
This guy dey tell stories, fake stories

Don't waste your talent, start writing blue film scripts

It's a fabulous lie,he has written the same story on another platform whivh he later asked people to comment and started collecting girl's number.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
femi4:
OPs parents were careless especially the mum. Allowing your son to pass the night in your neighbour's house when you are available is gross irresponsible
not irresponsible there plz rest.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
iamme1234:

It's a fabulous lie,he has written the same story on another platform whivh he later asked people to comment and started collecting girl's number.

I know the guy us a liar though
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by femi4: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
musicproducer:
not irresponsible there plz rest.
Another irresponsible soul
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
femi4:
Another irresponsible soul
wat is responsible, i stay over alot @ a friend's place whose dad work in a shipping company u cant b calling people irresponsible because dey allow their kid sleep over. ur logic makes no sense
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by femi4: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
musicproducer:
wat is responsible, i stay over alot @ a friend's place whose dad work in a shipping company u cant b calling people irresponsible because dey allow their kid sleep over. ur logic makes no sense
Go back and read my post kid. This time....slowly
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
femi4:
Go back and read my post kid. This time....slowly
i read ur post kid available or not nothing wrong there.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by femi4: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
musicproducer:
i read ur post kid available or not nothing wrong there.
You ll continue to have problem in life for not paying attention to little details
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
femi4:
You ll continue to have problem in life for not paying attention to little details
yh sure good for u n ur details
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
ibkonekt:

a 40 year old woman will rape your 6 year old son. since that is your wish.

Don't curse an innocent child because of his father's stupidity please

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Arthurity1(m): 2:31am On Nov 03, 2020
divinecode101:

Nonsense
Not surprising.... I expected this kind of response from someone with no sense of reasoning.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2020
musicproducer:
u were molested, not rape n also yes lot of guys will say u enjoy cause it happens to lot of guys wen young n we see it as part of becoming a guy (not a good thing sha) its just if it happens to a girl it feels different, unlike wen its a guy on d receiving end.
lol correctly said. Though rape is not good but lot of men would be happy to be raped by a woman lol because they not used to molestation, always Hot lol but on the flip side, rape is very traumatizing for a woman. But still some guys find it traumatizing lol but hardly do i see any guy who doesn't get excited when a woman tries to seduce him
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Any woman is ok for a guy except its a gay grin This op should stop pretending as if i no enjoy the rape the woman give am. I know men very well.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lol correctly said. Though rape is not good but lot of men would be happy to be raped by a woman lol because they not used to molestation, always Hot lol but on the flip side, rape is very traumatizing for a woman. But still some guys find it traumatizing lol but hardly do i see any guy who doesn't get excited when a woman tries to seduce him
thanks for reading it well, life no balance
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by tunjilana: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2020
divinecode101:
This guy dey tell stories, fake stories

Don't waste your talent, start writing blue film scripts

A lot of boys had their first sexual experience with an older, more experienced lady
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Emotionss: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MrFlavvor:
I expected immature and senseless comments like yours

Op believe me I understand what you're going through i choose not to share my story because Nigerians don't take rape cases against men serious...
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Emotionss: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ModestGal:

You are welcome
I can't understand why people will be that wicked to a child

The male child are probably more sexually molested than the female child but because there's no way to prove a male child is a victim of sexual molestation, such cases are ignored or even laughed at.

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Any woman is ok for a guy except its a gay grin This op should stop pretending as if i no enjoy the rape the woman give am. I know men very well.
That's just unfair, later y'all will be claiming equality.
Let's start from here; being just with our judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Lightangel65: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn, this is why I don't want a child
What's the essence of bringing children to this world to suffer? Look at the Op, the parents would have done him a favour by leaving him in Heaven, when they knew if they bring him to earth,they will leave him for abuse

Abi having children is a serious burden
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Lightangel65: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:
From what i experienced, guys are not used to sexual molestation and rape so when such things happen to them. Doesn't affect them that much as it does to women

You are not a guy, abuse is never enjoyed i remember when i was in primary 5 after school i was molested and almost raped by two girls i think in ss2, since that incident i have been scared of women and that turned into a very serious hatred for women till today, and my blood boils when i hear comments like this

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Lightangel65: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:

And any guy is ok for a woman except she is a lesbian, gosh guess i can start raping little girls since they enjoy it.

So how many little boys have you molested

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

You are not a guy, abuse is never enjoyed i remember when i was in primary 5 after school i was molested and almost raped by two girls i think in ss2, since that incident i have been scared of women and that turned into a very serious hatred for women till today, and my blood boils when i hear comments like this
sorry oh just that all the guys i have ever encountered get excited whenever anything feminine touches them. Good to KNow good men still exists
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Sawzer:

That's just unfair, later y'all will be claiming equality.
Let's start from here; being just with our judgement.
am sorry oh
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Op am sorry. You seem like a different guy
Much respect to you. Forgive my earlier comments. Just that guys like you are rare to believe
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Uthman122: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
I was very little when mine happened probably like 7 or there about but I still remember it like a well edited video and mine was by my step sister, don't really remember the full details but I know she'd make me lie down on the mat and then go ahead to dey hump me or something like that. After that it was my neighbor's two daughters, both of them were using me like I was a toy
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:
all the guys i have ever encountered get excited whenever anything feminine touches them.

That is just their sexuality. What we have at hand here is when women take advantage of underage.
Besides who knows if the guys you know had their orientation distorted because of what they passed through during their childhood.

What is wrong is wrong. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by Sawzer(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Op am sorry. You seem like a different guy
Much respect to you. Forgive my earlier comments. Just that guys like you are rare to believe
grin
I know right? Male victims are hard to believe and are often taken for granted.
Re: The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) by MrFlavvor(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2020
ibkonekt:

most of these set of males are usually young adults, but they miss the point of the story because they are thinking solely on their greed and their sexual fantasies....according to the op, anyone that wishes this upon himself will have his 5-6-year-old son molested by an aged woman.
I never said or meant to imply such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / How Do You Like To Be Kissed?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.