Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu (2468 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by wakaman: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Little brothers and little sisters of big brother Reno wey no get sense.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by vanbonattel: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
Same US that police kill black Americans like chicken, same US that Trump ordered National guard to shoot at Black lives matters protesters

Yes we must commend the bravery of US Navy Seal in rescuing the American abducted at Niger republic, but trash talking Nigeria is unnecessary

Nigeria is trash because of trashy behaviour of people like you.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:
This oponu stewpid message is what the yahoo yahoo twitter nuisance and is ipob mumu followers dey call powerful message?

Awon dundee united..

grin grin
is too early for this na. I knw ur Master was shocked when he heard the news
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2020
wakaman:
Little brothers and little sisters of big brother Reno wey no get sense.

but at least he spoke the truth
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by TecM0: 6:36am On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:

Apples don't fall far from the tree, you only response to a stranger on a public forum is Insult, because you were raised that way

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:

u even get time reply d guy. D guy na one of em

1 Like

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2020
lindareep:

I'm not sure he get birth cert, the Buhari I'm seeing is old than 78 wink
hehehehe.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Neddstark: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
hw many Chibok girls have ur master rescue? I dn't mean audio rescue

My master? If you can pay me $10,000 monthly, you can be mine.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by vanbonattel: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Apples don't fall far from the tree, you only response to a stranger on a public forum is Insult, because you were raised that way

You have been insulting strangers on this forum for over a week.

Check yourself ooo
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Prinnce1:
my brother, haven't felt this down before ie means the have no respect for the incompetent Nigerian army or corrupt Nigeria as a whole
Buratai needs to be sack
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Aflix(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2020
tyup:

Nigerian Army can also do same....NA wount even need up to 1month
Why then have they not done so?
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Bossontop(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
lol. I hate this guy. I'm refering abt the idiot on the pic

We all do bro
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Aflix(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
Same US that police kill black Americans like chicken, same US that Trump ordered National guard to shoot at Black lives matters protesters

Yes we must commend the bravery of US Navy Seal in rescuing the American abducted at Niger republic, but trash talking Nigeria is unnecessary
See yaa life You are only pained that Donald Trump embarrassed your lord and personal saviour on home soil.
If Bubu was wise enough, he would have done everything to protect the boarder, since according to you, terrorists can into Nigeria using the Boarder.

Please the next time you have your annual BMC meeting, make that suggestion to your daddy.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2020
I strongly support Reno on this..Buhari is the worst mistake Nigeria has ever made.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Prinnce1: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
Buratai needs to be sack
will the here.... Bruh this is final see finish
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Jostoman: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Reno

Well good points
Reno who even told you that we have a president?
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by handcuff20(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2020
why I'm i not seeing replies from buhari's kinsmen that usually licks his ass whenever he shits
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by misano(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2020
Neddstark:
Reno, your paymaster Goodluck Jonathan was not able to use either the armed forces or negotiation to free even an least one chibok girl. As much as we do not like Buhari, we pray never to have a dull dumb president like GEJ ever again

At least he didn't use the corrupt army to kill citizens. Face the truth Buhari na yeye leader jor.... No defense please.....
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Nisland(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Petertume: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
so wetin Mr buhari come talk on top the issue nah����
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Bloody Sycophant. Have you ever seen when the USA military shot live bullets at protesters. As China bad reach them no dey shoot for Hong Kong. I hate Nigerians asslicking ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Aflix:
See yaa life You are only pained that Donald Trump embarrassed your lord and personal saviour on home soil.
If Bubu was wise enough, he would have done everything to protect the boarder, since according to you, terrorists can into Nigeria using the Boarder.

Please the next time you have your annual BMC meeting, make that suggestion to your daddy.
this is savage bro. But u hit the nail the at the head
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by TecM0: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Bloody Sycophant. Have you ever seen when the USA military shot live bullets at protesters. As China bad reach them no dey shoot for Hong Kong. I hate Nigerians asslicking ehn.

I have seen US police shoot 10 live bullet on a black guy and it happened this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Skyfornia:
I strongly support Reno on this..Buhari is the worst mistake Nigeria has ever made.
lol
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

I have seen US police shoot 10 live bullet on a black guy and it happened this week
You said "police" I mentioned Military.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by TecM0: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

You said "police" I mentioned Military.

Military don't handle internal security in US, but you can as well google countless Human Rights abuse of US Military in Iraq , Libya, Vietnam and everywhere the ever invaded
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by leksite120(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
I swear. I'm well convinced US military can wipe out BH terrorist under a month
lol, a month? Do u know how many years US hae been fighting the Talibans. Terrorists are not thugs o, no one has conquered terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by wakaman: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
but at least he spoke the truth

What truth? The truth for your kind perhaps.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Military don't handle internal security in US, but you can as well google countless Human Rights abuse of US Military in Iraq , Libya, Vietnam and everywhere the ever invaded
They've long being existing before Trump came into power. So castigating the guy means you're wrong. Trump makes silly threats but many of the time it doesn't come to play unlike our Bubu who threatens and act out of jurisdiction.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by egopersonified(f): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
I swear. I'm well convinced US military can wipe out BH terrorist under a month

The Nigerian Army can do the same if they want to. Have you ever seen a convoy of military men going into a state for elections? They can handle Boko Haram in a month. Just give them the equipments they need.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ebonyi State Capital, Abakaliki At Night / Abeokuta: Amazing facts You Didn't Know / Actually What Is Bini About Ikwerre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.