Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu (2469 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2020
leksite120:
lol, a month? Do u know how many years US hae been fighting the Talibans. Terrorists are not thugs o, no one has conquered terrorism.
lol u have a point sha
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2020
wakaman:

What truth? The truth for your kind perhaps.
OK. What would he have said?
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by saintbillion(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2020
egopersonified:

The Nigerian Army can do the same if they want to. Have you ever seen a convoy of military men going into a state for elections? They can handle Boko Haram in a month. Just give them the equipments they need.
mmmh. By they should use the ones they used at Lekki toll get
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by olayemi77806: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2020
:hw many Chibok girls have ur master rescue? I dn't mean audio rescueMy master? If you can pay me $10,000 monthly, you can be mine.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by wakaman: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
saintbillion:
OK. What would he have said?

The truth as it is on ground in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Sends A Strong Message To Buhari After US Soldiers Entered Nigeria To Rescu by Noisyrians: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don’t get it. Are Nigerians being held hostage in South Africa and Ghana? If they don’t like it in those two countries, why can’t they just go back to their home country? Can Buhari force South Africa and Ghana to accept Nigerians? You’d forgotten Buhari himself deported millions of Ghanaians in 1985?

ObaKlaz:
Just six SEALS agents did that. Our police and army are always "on top of the situation" here as their usual useless anthem. I have no regard at all for them, and the incapable president. Boko Haram, herdsmen, Ghanaians and South Africans keep toying with our citizens on a daily, while the deaf president never feels even an itch about it.

The senile man told international bodies, who know even when he sleeps and wakes up everyday, to 'get their facts right'!

It is a damning verdict of dismal incompetence that the US have passed on our military and the president by this move.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ebonyi State Capital, Abakaliki At Night / Abeokuta: Amazing facts You Didn't Know / Actually What Is Bini About Ikwerre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.