Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together (749 Views)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. / Homosexuality: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
HenryDion:

You make me laugh hard at how convinced you are about something that only exists in your own head.

Maybe you need to seriously consider taking your own advice which was suggested to you by someone else, if it could help bring you back from the land of the imaginary to reality.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You make me laugh hard at how convinced you are about something that only exists in your own head.

Maybe you need to seriously consider taking your own advice which was suggested to you by someone else, if it could help bring you back from the land of the imaginary to reality.

You mean someone else battling with your delusion? C'mon jesusjnr, I expect you to be smarter than this.

Or did the change of moniker altered your intellect?

I don't expect someone who believes in a fairy daddy to support me in this forum, it will be an anomaly.

It's good to have you back, and be ready to be whooped when you bite more than you can chew cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Petrall: 3:18am On Nov 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
Adam is a black man if u dont know

Racism

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Petrall: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
The different between u and trump is that trump is a world leader but ur not even up to community. leader

Hm. . . O dun mi gan ni
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Those who really hate homosexuals are those who don't tell them the truth about homosexuality.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Heathen777:

Your opinions are not "Truth". There are people who share the same faith as you and don't go about judging and calling other people aboninable, based on the simple fact that they like the same gender. You're not any better than them...
There's no one who shares the same faith with me that would endorse homosexuality. They're wolves in sheep clothing, and fake even though they claim to be of the same faith. Just like there are fakes of everything else including atheists.

It appears that calling the act abominable means calling those who perpetrate it abominable to you.

If so, that's an erroneous way of interpreting things.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Dtruthspeaker: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Heathen777:

Using religion to put down a minority group, for something that inflicts no harms to anyone, is not something a decent individual would do.

A decent person is one who Presents The Law,
which in this case Prohibits and Condemns an offensive act or conduct.

It is The Law which Cuts you and them Down and not him.

And there are many acts which though they harm no other person, yet are they Prohibited, eg Suicide, Fatal Combat, etc.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Heathen777:

Your opinions are not "Truth". There are people who share the same faith as you and don't go about judging and calling other people aboninable, based on the simple fact that they like the same gender. You're not any better than them...

He is not the one who judges you, it is The Law Who condemns you.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Dtruthspeaker: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
It's funny how Christians abandon all Christ taught about for an issue he literally said absolutely nothing about. Christ taught love, being less judgemental. Jesus never talked about homosexual relationship not even once. So how are you pathetic lots worrying yourselves about it and assuming to know the mind of Christ? Can't you live and let live?

Is it normal to pass a comment on abominable things?

As your brother, heathen777 said, they that do the abominable were still infancy at that time and every one including them knew it was Prohibited.

So, therefore, what did The Lord talk about? Answer- He Spoke About All those Things Which Every soul Did and does, including the homosexual, which Condemns them all.

So stop hiding under that wishful created defence of "Christ taught love". By the parable of the good Samaritan, we know what Christ meant to be, "Love".
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by urchcoded(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it normal to pass a comment on abominable things?

As your brother, heathen777 said, they that do the abominable were still infancy at that time and every one including them knew it was Prohibited.

So, therefore, what did The Lord talk about? Answer- He Spoke About All those Things Which Every soul Did and does, including the homosexual, which Condemns them all.
pls paraphrase, I can't understand anything you said.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Dtruthspeaker: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
pls paraphrase, I can't understand anything you said.

I am saying that Christ did not comment about the abomination of homosexuality because, they who do it are a part of the world and not the whole of it.

Therefore, in other to save the world, He must talk about the matters which the whole world do, and not about the conduct of a particular group.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by urchcoded(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am saying that Christ did not comment about the abomination of homosexuality because, they who do it are a part of the world and not the whole of it.

Therefore, in other to save the world, He must talk about the matters which the whole world do, and not about the conduct of a particular group.
when he taught love does it mean the whole world was full of hate? What's your point? When he taught being less judgemental, which part of Africa was he talking about then? As a matter of fact homosexuality is widespread than any other act you can mention, even other animals engage in it. So you have not answered my question in any way.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
when he taught love does it mean the whole world was full of hate?

cheesy if there was "Love" in the world, The Lord would never had to come in to this world to teach us the A,B,C of Living!

Man would have found the paths of Life and would not be condemned to death, but this is not so.

urchcoded:

When he taught being less judgemental, which part of Africa was he talking about then?

I do not understand your question here, for I made no mention of Africa in my statement, so please could you make your question clearer?

urchcoded:

As a matter of fact homosexuality is widespread than any other act you can mention, even other animals engage in it. So you have not answered my question in any way.

You know this is not true, for while everyone in the world lies, covets (which is stealing using the standard of proof of stealing as shown by the proof of adultery), same for murdering, hatred and envy, vengfull, wicked to his neighbour etc, even the homosexual is guilty of these things, very many people abhor homosexuality

And even if only one person (which is not and can never be) in the whole world who hate homosexuality, homosexuality will still be limited to a group of people and NOT AN OFFENCE COMMITTED BY ALL THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD, AT ANY PERIOD OF TIME, And There it is Not Qualified to be further commented upon by The Lord! That is my point!

The Lord Spoke Only on All Those Issues which the whole world did and do, at any period of time, which makes them Guilty!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Vs Biden: You're Being Programmed. / How Do I Answer This My Son's Question? / Is It True That Human Spirit Perish At Death?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.