Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58213 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Ogbu411: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Evagreenfields
ROI 4/24 received

Was your ROI reduced to 15% against 20% platinum as some propagated?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Was your ROI reduced to 1 against 20% platinum as some propagated?[/quote]

The reduction is for new investors and tops up. Old investors remain with their 20% for 2 years. If you decide to top up your old investments, it will be 15% onwards

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Evagreenfields: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ogbu411:
Evagreenfields
ROI 4/24 received

Was your ROI reduced to 15% against 20% platinum as some propagated?

No, it was not reduced. I got my full ROI and in time too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Ogbu411: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Was your ROI reduced to 1 against 20% platinum as some propagated?

The reduction is for new investors and tops up. Old investors remain with their 20% for 2 years. If you decide to top up your old investments, it will be 15% onwards.

Ok. Am expecting my 1/24 on 29 this month, does it mean that my ROI will be 15%?

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ok. Am expecting my 1/24 on 29 this month, does it mean that my ROI will be 15%?[/quote]

That depends on what you saw when you were registering. Was it 20% for the 2years plan if yes, then that's what you will be paid. If it was the 15%, it's 15% you will be paid.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by stlarry001(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
How can I register and what is the minimum amount for registration
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2021
stlarry001:
How can I register and what is the minimum amount for registration

I think it's now 400k

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Mourino: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please, has anyone received his/her ROI this month (January)? My due date was 23rd Jan., still waiting for it
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nneomego: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pity most of you here, I am victim of MBA and I know what am facing now, leave these ponzi schemes, bara will not survive beyond February, 2021. If you have sense go now and terminate and pray to get you capital before it becomes too late.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nneomego:
I pity most of you here, I am victim of MBA and I know what am facing now, leave these ponzi schemes, bara will not survive beyond February, 2021. If you have sense go now and terminate and pray to get you capital before it becomes too late.

Hahaaa. Sorry for the loss. But you can rest assured they won't listen.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Mourino:
Good evening everyone. Please, has anyone received his/her ROI this month (January)? My due date was 23rd Jan., still waiting for it
I have an investment with Bara that will be due by Jan 29. Let me know if you have been paid.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Nneomego:

Fear factor.
I invested with MBA too.

That's why, in investment, it's good you diversify.
The money meant for my topup in MBA, I invested it in Bara.

Nothing is happening.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Few hours to go........3/24 is gallantly loading here.

I know the atmosphere is tensed up now due to #MBA-SAGA making round for sometime now,however God no go shame us. Hopes high as the hours wind down.

Will keep the house updated as things unfold as regards 27th.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Tonto30(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Mourino:

Did you get paid?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who's in any Bara telegram group.

Share me a link
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by etoworld2(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Second ROI: 23rd day of the month
Alert Received

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
etoworld2:
Second ROI: 23rd day of the month
Alert Received
Congrat

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by saksonA: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2021
Evagreenfields:
ROI 4/24 received

When did you receive your ROI and when is your due date?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
I'm due today, expecting mine. I Will report back. 3rd ROI loading
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Skudi: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2021
tpip:
I'm due today, expecting mine. I Will report back. 3rd ROI loading

Your roi may not land today due to network glitches, mine landed on the 15th of Jan and my due date was 14th.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
ZEAK:
Few hours to go........3/24 is gallantly loading here.

I know the atmosphere is tensed up now due to #MBA-SAGA making round for sometime now,however God no go shame us. Hopes high as the hours wind down.

Will keep the house updated as things unfold as regards 27th.
Just checked my account balance and realized that my ROI haven't dropped. However, after chatting with my AO.....she assured me that it will surely land.

Fingers crossed and feet tapping, God no go shame us

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Richyfresh: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please who has received roi today.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Issues prevented payment from 23rd, 23rd was cleared yesterday, 24th cleared today. Next would be 25th but the communication says all outstanding will be cleared this week.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=RayRay06677 post=98503760]Issues prevented payment from 23rd, 23rd was cleared yesterday, 24th cleared today. Next would be 25th but the communication says all outstanding will be cleared this week. [/quote

Na, so MBA start....o.
Make una pray....o
Please, Do well to inform us when you receive your roi
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2021
RayRay06677:
Issues prevented payment from 23rd, 23rd was cleared yesterday, 24th cleared today. Next would be 25th but the communication says all outstanding will be cleared this week.

So from 23rd till today, nobody has been paid?....
This is not funny....o
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Macelliot:

Congrat

RayRay06677 claims that Bara has had payment issues from 23rd to 27th/01/2020. But you are saying you had received your roi....
I don't know what to believe now...
Please can you do me a favour of showing us the screen shot of that alert
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Please you guys investing in bars should be very careful, I am not jealous or pained, neither do I want bara to crash.
I want to point out something. Some persons are claiming that they not been paid on certain dates, while some particular persons are claiming they have received their payments. It leaves us to wonder if its still the same bara we are talking about.
Please let us request that anyone who says he or she has received payment, should screenshot and post the alert as a backing to that claim. Let us worry about if its a Photoshopped or a fake alert. MBA used this same strategy, many said they had not received their roi, few said they have received. It was discover that MBA had staff and agents in every group, so it happens that when anyone says anything contrary to what MBA says, they were being removed from the group, at times if the whole group says things against MBA, the group would be muted for days. When the chips were down, and we got to discover that MBA had no intentions of returning capital, as an MBA staff was caught last week Sunday morning with a bug lorry at MBA head office, Abuja, clearing out the office, after lying to the caretaker that all investors have been paid. The group was deleted, and no longer in existence. So, let's understand that there are moles here and even alert screenshot may not be real, except its from a mobile app.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Ixua post=98512612][/quote]

Mine is 1st, 3rd, 19th, 21st and 25th, received all except 25th
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Ixua:

So from 23rd till today, nobody has been paid?....
This is not funny....o

Read again, I said as at yesterday, up to 24th has been cleared. And mgt promise to clear all outstanding before end of this week.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Ixua:

RayRay06677 claims that Bara has had payment issues from 23rd to 27th/01/2020. But you are saying you had received your roi....

I said 23rd and 24th were cleared as at yesterday, read again, ubokabasi
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Remeking: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Ixua:

Payment is on going 23, 24 av been paid. All pending will be sorted out this week. Info From my account officer
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by legacystore: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2021
The delay is temporary guys calm down

I am due today, no alert received yet

Bara sent me this message

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.