Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage (63522 Views)

Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / American Hostage Rescued In Northern Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by drnoel: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:
And Reno the idiot was already passing snide comments.

Reno was right in his assessment. Pls don't hate the messenger but the message

2 Likes

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by drnoel: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
So all these American movies when i dey watch about American army on their special weapons and Tactics na true

Na im our Nigeria army still dey behave like pussy ass niggarr dey allow boko boys dey use them play
Dey shoot unarmed civilians..civilians way dey sing national anthem
After them begin deny say them nor go there
Later them agree say them go there but nor be live ammunition say na blank ammunition...to make it worse denying panel access to their morgue

It is obvious there are alot of no good sons and bitches out there in the Nigerian army

It's all about the polls of November 2

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Temidayo9(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You wouldn't see them here now, they afford this post as if curfew area
Do you mean avoid the tread or afford?
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Razzman1: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
So all these American movies when i dey watch about American army on their special weapons and Tactics na true

Na im our Nigeria army still dey behave like pussy ass niggarr dey allow boko boys dey use them play
Dey shoot unarmed civilians..civilians way dey sing national anthem
After them begin deny say them nor go there
Later them agree say them go there but nor be live ammunition say na blank ammunition...to make it worse denying panel access to their morgue

It is obvious there are alot of no good sons and bitches out there in the Nigerian army

Scam and fake moniker, nairalanders beware!! angry

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Comedian2019: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2020
harsysky:
They just wan thank our Government make e no dey like say they fit come in and do anything. Our Government wey no even know say them enter, carry out their beautiful task and left.
You garit!
They're thanking Naija govt just to encourage them.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Danny50: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that trumph is a real niggar.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Amanda4life: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2020
ITS AFTER THEY ARE DONE THEY TOLD US JARRY

WHO DEY MONITOR SPACE,
WHEN THEY BUSY LOOKING FOR MONEY TO LOOT
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by omoharry(f): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2020
What in Gods name was he doing living with his family in Niger? A place close to Nigeria border, that is considered a hot bed for terrorist activities for that matter.The guy get mind sha
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Amanda4life: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2020
IM SURE ITS BECAUSE OF UNITED STATE PRESENCE THE PASTOR WAS RELEASED.

BECAUSE BOKOHARAM HAS NEVER, NEVER RELEASED ANY CHRISTIAN NIT TO TALK OF A PASTOR SINCE THE HISTORY OF BOKOHARAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by angelfallz(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2020
JerryLekki:

https://www.arise.tv/us-thanks-nigeria-for-support-after-seal-team-6-rescues-american-hostage/

It is surprising that Nigeria under an ex soldier would allow a foreign country to Carry out a military operation on our own soil.

Another surprising piece of news is that the CIA knew the whereabouts of the kidnapped victim. Is the CIA operating in Nigeria. I'm really shocked.

The CIA provided intelligence leading to Walton’s whereabouts
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by angelfallz(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Please where can I read Reno's comments about this rescue mission.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Originalsly: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

Sooo on point..... most people don't look deeper than the surface. America always.... always go all out to rescue its military operatives.... not ordinary citizens.... military operatives. No Man Left Behind. I'm almost sure his close farmer friends have all left because of fear of being also kidnapped.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by meobizy(f): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2020
So nobody cares about the six or seven abductors who were killed in cold blood? Maybe they weren’t Nigerian then.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by rawlineo2000(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2020
If he was a Nigerian, he is on his own. Save ur self. This country dy tire me

.meanwhile but data, sell airtime and many more. http://www.panda-links.com/sign-up/Rawlineo2000
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by joshuaidibia(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2020
nairanaira12:

I doubt if he knows how to spell it correctly. He must have just heard people saying avoid and thought they were saying afford.
cheesy
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Alvelt14:
Some bad belle don already say negative things about their own country

fvck ur country if it's Nigeria
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by TakeYourChance: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We thank you too for showing the Nigeria government another awesome example of how to care about her citizens.

The irony is, the US may not have informed the Nigeria government of their coming to rescue their citizen. In addition, they would definitely not have worked alongside the Nigeria military to make the mission successful.

A popular example is how they killed Bin Laden; the Pakistan government and military weren't aware. However, after the mission was completed and successful they thanked the Pakistan government.

She/he who knows why the US government does so, need not say to much...it's obvious
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

we need the seal team all over Nigeria

abeg send them
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Obamaofusa: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Did Trump actually say this?...

*TRUMP HAS SPOKEN AGAIN. JUST THE TRUTH*

"DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON "RISE UP AFRICANS".

*They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.*

*Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.*
*See, for instance, what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention at few.*
*"This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible"?*
*"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!.*

*Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams.*
*And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do"*
*A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.*

*"Corruption in the west (And China) is a big abomination, but in Africa, it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life!!!.*(Shame, isn't it?)

*They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.*

*Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning.*
*I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force, and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa. The body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS.*
*This leaves me with a question: Are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.*

*"They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.*
*They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it. Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use. Poverty is a disease to the whites, but to the blacks it is very normal.*

*"Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians.

*"Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country".*

*"What a shame"!*
*Black people with black sense. The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right, you may end up regretting.*
*"The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed".*
*Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy, ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse".*
*"Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be told as it is".*

*By- Donald .J. Trump.*

*PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERY AFRICAN AND POLITICAL LEADERS SO THAT AFRICA IN OUR OWN TIME WILL EMERGE AN INDUSTRALISED CONTINENT TO PUT THE TRUMPS AND WHITE SUPREMACIST TO SHAME.*

*IF YOU READ THIS AND YOU ARE NOT CHALLENGED AS A BLACK MAN,THEN YOU ARE. ....... .

During regionalism,South Western Region of Nigeria was one of the most developed, richest and progressive regions in Africa.....some said it was the most developed in sub Saharan Africa....
That means the blacks can do it only if we eschew jealousy,tribalism,hatred,bad belle etc.
Bad belle brought down regionalism and put the stagnancy we practice today.

Let us go back to growth,development, positivities etc(there were ups and downs but regionalism is best for us now)

Let us
#Restructure#ReformedRegionalism#

#RISE#UP#AFRICA
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Jabioro:
[b][/b][s] avoid
Thanks
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2020
joshuaidibia:

You mean avoid?

Yes thanks
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2020
hopexter:

Avoid*

Yes thanks

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by oglalasioux(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You wouldn't see them here now, they avoid this post as if it's curfew area

So you believe government of Nigeria knew about this operation. All these accolades are to cool tempers down.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Banxx:
Jesus Christ.. English is dead and gone already

English can't be dead n gone you knew it an error of using words
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Magicdon(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Ibime:

It is against convention for one country to land troops in another without informing them, unless they are at war.

Did the US govt under Obama inform Pakistan when they landed in a compound in Abbotabad to capture and kill Osama Bin Laden

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by byinks(f): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2020
rontolo:
Support means ‘staying out of our way’. They know Nigeria is aw bungling nation, compromised military.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by helicoptarr: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2020
This is the worst time ever to join the Nigerian military (if there ever was ever a good time to). These true American military made the Nigerian military look like hoodlums.

Nigerian military - their body language, mannerisms and attitudes towards Nigerian civilians is incredibly ludicrous, absurd, untoward and disgusting. Our people serving in the US military are markedly different from the typical Nigerian military personnel in all aspects, save a very few Nigerian military officers who won't be allowed to climb the ranks for obvious reasons.

However, some fine and astute men and women enlist in the Nigerian army with noble characters and purposes but end up being corrupted by the inept and dysfunctional military structure operating there.
There are still some very gallant military personnel in the poor system. Unfortunately, they're not encouraged for various reasons.

I was amused the day a met a young officer who had not fully mastered the NATO phonetic alphabet.

The military remains a totally noble course. Therefore, politics and tribalism and ethno-centrism should be kept out of it by all means.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
we need ask ourselves if we are safe in dis country terrorists abducted someone from Niger republic and strolled freely into Nigeria... Only God knows how many weapons have been brought into dis country
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Aflix:
It's a shame that you celebrate mediocrity. Some people can see past their nose.

I don't celebrate mediocrity when they rubbish the nation from other post ,I except them to commend the nation here also. You don't throw the baby with the bath water ,in the past this nation is among the best we don't have another country for now
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by adekola72559: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2020
:Support means ‘staying out of our way’. They know Nigeria is aw bungling nation, compromised military.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by LordPsalm(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2020
USA my spiritual country
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by chaloskyx: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2020
THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT DID WAS TO GIVE THEM ROOM TO CONDUCT THEIR OPERATION IN RESCUING THEIR CITIZEN OF WHICH THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO BUT TO ALLOW THEM SO LETS BE HONEST NIGERIAN GOVT HAD NOTHING TO OFFER IN THIS OPERATION ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
hakeemhakeem:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.