Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage (63459 Views)

Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / American Hostage Rescued In Northern Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by rontolo(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Support means ‘staying out of our way’. They know Nigeria is a bungling nation, compromised military.

3 Likes

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by kingsvictor2: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2020
I love the United States of America. They don't give a shit about u or ur country, they just protect their own with all they have, dat is their priority. I can confidently say that only 5 SEAL team six agents can win the whole Nigeria police force

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by bigcasava1(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2020
olaniyilukman:
At this very point in time, I feel ashamed and embarrassed to be a Nigerian.. This is how things actually works, the system is perfect. You don't just harass and intimidate your fellow self just because weapon are in your possession.. You acts with human dignity and honor and respect your profession... Honestly, this is the best time for Nigeria millitary to sit up and develop good working strategies and improve their skills towards attaining great feat in the world...
you mean the Nigeria military that are dominated by Fulani jihadist! Forget it nothing good will come out of this country

2 Likes

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by bullionvan: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2020
What of those Nigerians in captivity. Just wondering why Nigerian government cannot follow the example set by Americans and rescue their own people. I don't think they have done enough by "helping Americans free their citizen" then turn away while Nigerian citizens are still been held.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by reiddecuti: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Okay. Could have been possible the Nigerian Forces were notified not on the mission but permission to access the airspace. That mission was too classified.
Might be US thanked Nigeria government just to save their face cos they don't want them embarrassed when this finally gets out in the space.

I've never seen a country it's leadership is as useless as Nigeria.

If not that US decided to declassify, Mmuo-na-mmadu Buhari will be in shock by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by GavelSlam: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Stop changing the narratives

Just say reading isn't your strongest point.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by ayusco85(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

Missionary not farmer
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by crusufixo(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2020
I dont know, but i have this tiny feeling that this move was politically connected. With the American election nearby, this tiny feeling feeling of mine is telling me that this operation might have been done to make Trump look good in the eyes of americans. All the same, thank God the hostage is safe and sound....

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Alvelt14:
Some bad belle don already say negative things about their own country

Don't tell me you are even daft enough to imagine Nigerian Army were involved in the mission. It's only courtesy to thank the host/terrorist country for granting permissions but in this case, it is very likely they didn't inform the government. This is the same government that could have informed the abductors to run before they arrive.

FYI: The seal team 6 went alone, killed all the abductors safe for 1, recorded no casualty themselves and returned the abductee to America. That is what is laudable.

If you are not a politician or their direct relative and them kidnap you, guy na jungle be your new home o, go and ask previous abductees.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by ayusco85(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2020
harsysky:
They just wan thank our Government make e no dey like say they fit come in and do anything. Our Government wey no even know say them enter, carry out their beautiful task and left.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
Funny country..
They thank you on social media and laugh at you behind your back.
This country is a useless country really.
Recently I find it difficult to cum during sex.
It seems my sperm have discovered I'm in Nigeria and don't mistakenly wanna fertilize any eggs and be born here.

You understand the feeling,thank you on social media but scorn mockery at our back...
I imagine what these top nations representatives would feel like when they have to sit in a meeting with unintelligent black leaders in the UN confederation,global summits etc
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by joefelin2345: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Liposure:
I look forward to when nigeria will be like america. Nigerian lives matter
Oga you go wait tire o. Anglo- America is the last Super power according to the Daniel Vision namely Greece, Egyptian, Assyria, Babylonian, Medo-Persia, Romans & Anglo- America. Have a blessed Sunday.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by SunTzu123(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by MrJibana: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Okay. Could have been possible the Nigerian Forces were notified not on the mission but permission to access the airspace. That mission was too classified.
Yes,it's classified and also considering the fact that the US ministry of defense categorized Nigeria military as a compromised one!!!
I agree with you,it logical they only get permission to access our airspace,although we all know they could do that without seeking permission as Nigeria is lacking of basic air radar defense systems.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Tumbulum: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
So all these American movies when i dey watch about American army on their special weapons and Tactics na true

Na im our Nigeria army still dey behave like pussy ass niggarr dey allow boko boys dey use them play
Dey shoot unarmed civilians..civilians way dey sing national anthem
After them begin deny say them nor go there
Later them agree say them go there but nor be live ammunition say na blank ammunition...to make it worse denying panel access to their morgue

It is obvious there are alot of no good sons and bitches out there in the Nigerian army
true niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Viktom(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2020
American soldiers rescue American hostage on Nigerian soil and our military and police were busy flexing muscles with unarmed protesters. shame on them and our able presidiot.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by space9880: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2020
na this one be military no be the ones wey dey kill their citizens
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Tumbulum: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2020
joefelin2345:
Oga you go wait tire o. Anglo- America is the last Super power according to the Daniel Vision namely Greece, Egyptian, Assyria, Babylonian, Medo-Persia, Romans & Anglo- America. Have a blessed Sunday.
when did Daniel say that. Please educate me more cos some people are hopelessly wishing Afghanistan becomes world power one day.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Obyino: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
Funny country..
It seems my sperm have discovered I'm in Nigeria and don't mistakenly wanna fertilize any eggs and be born here.
grin
Angrykidd:
Funny country..
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Aeman(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2020
So all this operations all for just one american citizen?? Chaiiiiiiiii!!!! Naija who do una abeg
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Chris2863(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Do you know the meaning of snide remarks?

Make use of a dictionary.
OK sir, no vex grin
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by EMMY76: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Impressive America don't negotiate with terrorists.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Collinz2(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2020
So all these oyibo film really dey happen 4 life. wonder no go end.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2020
The day Biafrans serving in SEAL TEAM 6 will come for their Biafran citizens rescues; I hope Nigerians will not cry.

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

If they had wanted,no one would know in Nigeria..
They have base in Niger for their planes and helicopters can land on strange terrains or even suspend in the air,people wey dn dey survey the area since,we don't even have air or radar defense systems,so wtf are you saying.
US navy was in our sea for months without anyones knowledge,remember?even wen dem go catch Osama na neighbouring Afghanistan mother plane land and they informed no one,people jst knw say jets land for US base as usual,nothing unusual.
Formality and other things makes them seek permission
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by dasparrow: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2020
America's "thank you" means nothing because it was not announced by any major American politician but rather by the United States mission in Nigeria. How many Americans residing in America will visit the US mission in Nigeria twitter page?

How come trump never thought of mentioning that it was a collaborated effort between Nigeria, Niger and the US seals?

Anyway, america's thank you does not pay my bills so they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by bolu1920: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Am I the only one that does not like this news. ThankGod the man is alive but it is a tarnish to Nigeria and Nigerians image as a whole.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2020
This is just for courtesy. The USA will never trust this government of terrorist sympathisers and enablers with such sensitive information.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by dasparrow: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2020
crusufixo:

I dont know, but i have this tiny feeling that this move was politically connected. With the American election nearby, this tiny feeling feeling of mine is telling me that this operation might have been done to make Trump look good in the eyes of americans. All the same, thank God the hostage is safe and sound....

That's exactly what it is. trump wants to make himself look good since he knows that he has failed his citizens after over 200,000 of them died from covid-19.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
Funny country..

cheesy ROTFLOL I am dead o..Angrykidd has killed me finally lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.