Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) (39603 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pure Love For Trump!!
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
SegFault:

He never mentioned Christianity bro. And yes, I highly suspect Trump is a white supremacist, he hasn't denied or denounced any white supremacist group which is horribly suspicious.

He said race and religion. The people campaigning whom he was referring to are Christians. So his statement was totally devoid of sense. As for race, he is not a racist either. He is neither a white supremacist. But those set of people strongly campaign for him. Infact they are willing to take a bullet for him. Smart Trump being a politician, he will never denounce them.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by feedthenation(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trump that doesn't know the way to any church --- who spent his sunday playing golf in any one of his golf resorts if he's not on the campaign trail ---

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by SoloMakinde1: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
SmartPolician:

Even though this action seems stupid, Trump is proud Christian who truly fights for the faith

However, we must not fail to mention that he has his failings
It's wrong to say Trump is a proud Christian.

A two time divorcee, his current wife is a former indecent star.

Mr grab them by em pvssy.

He doesn't go to church, he fumbled the last time he tried to proof that he's a proud Christian... Trump was holding the Bible upside down.

He has shown his support for the LGBT community (which I'm not against either)

Biden is more of a proud Christian than Trump, Biden is a proud Catholic, Trump would rather visit the golf course on Sunday than visit the church.

All these attributes negate our Christianity religion, you can't have all these attributes and say you're a proud Christian... It's wrong.

We should stop mixing politics with religion.

Nonetheless, the best candidate should win, American politics is none of our business... Making NIGERIA great should be our topmost priority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Neddstark:

He said race and religion. The people campaigning whom he was referring to are Christians. So his statement was totally devoid of sense. As for race, he is not a racist either. He is neither a white supremacist. But those set of people strongly campaign for him. Infact they are willing to take a bullet for him. Smart Trump being a politician, he will never denounce them.
And that makes him less stupid? It's just like not denouncing Islamic terrorists (funny enough I've heard that some white supremacy groups are terrorists) because they support you. Politicians the same everywhere, politics should just be restructured for fcks sakes. By the way the guy said race and nation not religion, we should read well before jumping up to insult sometimes and I still strongly suspect him of white supremacy for some comments he has made in the past.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by muykem: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igbo always act without reason especially when hatred is involved. Trump that stand against the whole world to prevent one of their own from becoming DG world trade.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
I know the founder of that living church very very well. As in knowing him personally.
HE IS A VERY GENUINE AND POWERFUL MAN OF GOD.
If you meet him you've literally met God.
He is about the closest I've ever got to my maker. The day I met him was the very first day in my life I saw heaven open with my two naked eyes. Not only that, I saw Halo in real life for the first time and so much more. He is not even a Pastor. He's more than a Pastor.....a Doctor of Divinity and much more.
From what I experienced, he operates just on same spiritual level Jesus Christ himself was in the Bible. He didn't even tell, he even played the video of my life right before my eyes.
E SHOCK ME OO
To all those typing anything they like behind their keyboards you are on your own o. My hand no dey. People should learn to be cautious than act in ignorance though I won't blame anyone so much because I was once like you till I encountered him.

As for me, if he supports Donald Trump I'll stand with him. Anywhere he stands I'll stand with him even though I haven't seen him for nearly 20years now.
TWO OTHER MEN OF GOD I'VE ALSO ENCOUNTERED THEIR GODLY POWERS THOUGH ON A MUCH LIGHTER NOTE ARE PASTOR W.F KUMUYI AND REINHARD BONNKE
One more man of God I'm convinced walks with God is Pastor Adeboye. I haven't had a taste of his spiritual level but there was somthing he said one day that I knew came directly from God because that's exactly the way God talks.
I've never encountered TB Joshua personally but I can tell he is spiritually gifted too judging from something he gave someone I later lay hold of. There was power in that thing.
Other men of God I believe are real even haven't not met them before are Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Enenche of Dunamis church and Bishop Oyedepo.

SO GUYS, MAKE UNA DEY MIND UNA LANGUAGE WHEN ADDRESSING THESE PEOPLE. You could actually be insulting your maker without knowing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by able20(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Bq6VDTAzE

Onitsha based prophet and his church members embarks on a prayer walk for President Trump re-election.
Slavery mentality even in 2020. Shoor! Drinking panadol for another person headache.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Neddstark:

You still havent told us how Donald Trump hates blacks and Christians.
where in my post did I say he hates Christians
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Cleanworld(f): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ignorance is a deadly disease hum

Madam Okonji go dey cry now
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by faithfull18(f): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Funny grin
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by JohnBullMySon: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Matrimonous:
I know the founder of that living church very very well. As in knowing him personally.
He is about the closest I've ever got to my maker.
The day I met him was the very first day in my life[b] I saw heaven open with my two naked eyes[/b]. Not only that, I saw Halo in real life for the first time and so much more. He is not even a Pastor. He's more than a Pastor.....a Doctor of Divinity and much more.

To all those typing anything they like behind their keyboards you are on your own o. My hand no dey. People should learn to be cautious than act in ignorance though I won't blame anyone so much because I was once like you till I encountered him.

As for me, if he supports Donald Trump I'll stand with him. Anywhere he stands I'll stand with him even though I haven't seen him for nearly 20years now.
This is how people get deceived by pastors.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Lovexme(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can NEVER be caught in a crowd like this. They are shameless!! lipsrsealed
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Matrimonous:
He is about the closest I've ever got to my maker. The day I met him was the very first day in my life I saw heaven open with my two naked eyes. Not only that, I saw Halo in real life for the first time and so much more. He is not even a Pastor. He's more than a Pastor.....a Doctor of Divinity and much more.

undecidedundecided this one is gone. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
joshjc:
where in my post did I say he hates Christians

Ok, sorry sir. No vex
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Bq6VDTAzE

Onitsha based prophet and his church members embarks on a prayer walk for President Trump re-election.

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Neddstark:

Ok, sorry sir. No vex
ok,go and misquote no more
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Matrimonous:

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Dowman: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
joshjc:
Ignoramus, praying for someone who hate your race and your nation
Trump love and cherish good and hard working blacks, but not friendly with lazy and never do well blacks.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Onlinesmart: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pure Love For Trump!!
Bro, something is actually not right with the igbo tribe. You guys are attention seekers and that's what slaves do.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
This is how people get deceived by pastors.

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chris51(f): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
joshjc:
Ignoramus, praying for someone who hate your race and your nation

God bless you. The man is the most racist. Once our people hear a Christian, they become gullible.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
joshjc:
ok,go and misquote no more

Twale Baba. But for tomorrow, it is Trump all the way grin
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dowman:

Trump love and cherish good and hard working blacks, but not friendly with lazy and never do well blacks.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Neddstark:

he won't win

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by VEXT: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Only Islamic terrorists hate trump
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Edusouls(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeria has too much foolish and jobless people I swear..
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Neddstark:

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
chris51:

God bless you. The man is the most racist. Once our people hear a Christian, they become gullible.
yea,and he's not even a true Christian

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Jameshyrated(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
But nairaland this is not relevant & old news .
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Olatlaccon(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Charleys:
I bet my monicker that Trump is going to win come November.
Bros na tomorrow November don reach already
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Edusouls:
Nigeria has too much foolish and jobless people I swear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prayers To Expose Unfriendly Friends And Hidden Enemies / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.