Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example (33229 Views)

Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
heniford2:
lies guy why u dey lie naw we stay in enugu but this present governor is useless total useless we are waiting for him 2023 QED

But are they building the new international market in Ugwuaji or not?

Is land costs going up at Ugwuaji or not?

2 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
DrGoodman:

You don't know anything. Gburugburu main mandate is Nsukka and not enugu. You are a stranger.
have been to Nsukka bros oh nothing special him do dia believe me

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
All the buildings you are seeing on the far end are actually Abakpa nike Enugu, beautiful when you look at it from Thinkers corner Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Jayug(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
The guy just drove from Independence layout to Airport (Emene) and snap picture to deceive many.

taking pictures at same spot from different position.

anyway, I love the camera used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by oneeast: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
See them crying up and down. Enugu is a shithole, an overhyped shithole. Make una cry more. Is it not the same Enugu. It is only people that have not been to Enugu that is deceived cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Karlman: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
oneeast:
Where else can you spend a night in Enugu state aside Enugu town?

Find elsewhere to cry over your deseased!

9 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
ckenneths:

But are they building the new international market in Ugwuaji or not?

Is land costs going up at Ugwuaji or not?
what nonsense are you saying you are talking about artisan market that was built by chima and yet is not complete i have shop in there nothing special the governor is a waste like i feel he should shit up his advices are not really doing good to him and people are watching waiting for 2023 PDP may find it hard to win come 2023 that's if the win again in enugu underground meeting going on
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by DrGoodman: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jayug:
The guy just drove from Independence layout to Airport (Emene) and snap picture to deceive many.

taking pictures at same spot from different position.

anyway, I love the camera used.
You are blind, I have seen Abakpa here, Emene, Ziks avenue, New haven and even Gra and you are saying he only took Independence layout?

Visit an eye doctor fast.

11 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
heniford2:
what nonsense are you saying you are talking about artisan market that was built by chima and yet is not complete i have shop in there nothing special the governor is a waste like i feel he should shit up his advices are not really doing good to him and people are watching waiting for 2023 PDP may find it hard to win come 2023 that's if the win again in enugu underground meeting going on

I am not talking of artisan market, we are talking about New international market in Ugwuaji Enugu being built this 2020. Do you know where it is?

5 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Inside Liberty estates, Rangers Avenue, Enugu.

9 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by oneeast: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
I could remember when spyder088 used to make noise with the poultry farm called Nike LAKE hotel. Please show us this beautiful hotel. cheesy

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
ckenneths:

I am not talking of artisan market, we are talking about New international market in Ugwuaji Enugu being built this 2020. Do you know where it is?
where in Ugwuaji ori junction where in Ugwuaji the don't have road to talk of hope ur aware stop spreading lies Enugu is a cool area for cool and rich people but you see this present governor his a total embarrassment to people's expectation like i said early on 2023 will decide QED

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
The EEDC building on Okpara Avenue Enugu

7 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
heniford2:
where in Ugwuaji ori junction where in Ugwuaji the don't have road to talk of hope ur aware stop spreading lies Enugu is a cool area for cool and rich people but you see this present governor his a total embarrassment to people's expectation like i said early on 2023 will decide QED

Sir, do you know where the new international building materials market is at Ugwuaji in Enugu south? I want to explain something to you about the place.

3 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by DrGoodman: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
bigcasava1:
Even with the marginalization and little allocation yet southeast are still prosperity.
Exactly.
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
And we haven't even talked about the zoological gardens at GRA Enugu......

10 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
In Enugu, health and fitness goes a long way back. We take care if our body before taking care of our environment. This sports club has been here since 1929.

10 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
ckenneths:

Sir, do you know where the new international building materials market is at Ugwuaji in Enugu south? I want to explain something to you about the place.
look mr, i was born brought up enugu schooled in enugu build my house in enugu my business in enugu knows every where am a trader infant am among the excos in timber shade so stop spreading shit lies here if the governor is working we will praise him more than u even think of but lets be frank what has the said governor kept as a symbol chima built a world class secretariat build solid road etc what has the governor done building lion inside opara garden or what is it nsuuka the roads he build has spoiled oh hope ur aware just what is his achievement

3 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Another part of Independence layout Enugu, Bricks layout.

5 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
heniford2:
look mr, i was born brought up enugu schooled in enugu build my house in enugu my business in enugu knows every where am a trader infant am among the excos in timber shade so stop spreading shit lies here if the governor is working we will praise him more than u even think of but lets be frank what has the said governor kept as a symbol chima built a world class secretariat build solid road etc what has the governor done building lion inside opara garden or what is it nsuuka the roads he build has spoiled oh hope ur aware just what is his achievement

My brother, if you were born and brought up in Enugu, you will most definitely know where the new international market is.

If you went to school in Enugu, you will k now where Ugwuaji is.

If you traded timber at the timber shed Enugu, you will most definitely know that the entire timber shed is among the people being moved in phases just like the rods, cement and plumbing equipment traders in Enugu.

Do you know where the new international building materials market is in Enugu Sir?

I just want to explain to you a few things there.

7 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by DrGoodman: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
ckenneths:

My brother, if you were born and brought up in Enugu, you will most definitely know where the new international market is.

If you traded timber at the timber shed Enugu, you will most definitely know that the entire timber shed is among the people being moved in phases just like the rods, cement and plumbing equipment traders in Enugu.

Do you know where the new international building materials market is in Enugu Sir?

Stop wasting your time on these northerners grin He has never left Kaduna state all hiss life grin

7 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
The environment at Bricks layout independence layout Enugu is improving daily........

8 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
ckenneths:

i don't know tell me where they new international market is located biko
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
DrGoodman:

Stop wasting your time on these northerners grin He has never left Kaduna state all hiss life grin
ur seriously not upright in head me a Northern mumu iwu ka e bú get out
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by DrGoodman: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
heniford2:
ur seriously not upright in head me a Northern mumu iwu ka e bú get out

You seem not to know anything about that city, why are you hating without reason?

6 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ckenneths(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Enugu amaka..

10 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Ikinternational: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
oneeast:
See them crying up and down. Enugu is a shithole, an overhyped shithole. Make una cry more. Is it not the same Enugu. It is only people that have not been to Enugu that is deceived cheesy

Looks like they gave you just enough rope to hang yourself.
All the while you kept pretending as if you were contributing to the thread unbiased. But alas, there was an angle all along.
Which makes everything you said previously null n void

12 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by ChimaAdeoye: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Guys, Heliu Residences is finally selling!!!

N7 million for a fully built 3 bedroom house! This is going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity especially for those in UK or USA that want to own property to live or rent in a very decent environment.

You own your property. No stories about land, C of O, or people ripping you off trying to construct a house in Nigeria! Message Chief Vera on her channel, and ask how you can reach the Heliu management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkY0xDbN4mw

5 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Ikinternational: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
oneeast:

Btw which state in Nigeria doesn't have those same pictures. Even the mighty Abuja. You thought you said something abi

8 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by DrGoodman: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
heniford2:
have been to Nsukka bros oh nothing special him do dia believe me

Then you open a thread on nsukka and stop spewing trash here. You act like a paid hater.

6 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by AregbeFufu: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
oneeast:
Enugu is by far dirtier than PORT HARCOURT. This is TRANS AMADI road, is it this place dirty?

[s][/s]
Does it mean that PH doesn't have traffic lights? Never seen any.
Besides your pictures are very unflattering.

3 Likes

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by heniford2: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2020
DrGoodman:

You seem not to know anything about that city, why are you hating without reason?
dude i have no reason to hate i just want him to post the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Fulani Herdsmen: Nsukka Students Protest Invasion In Enugu [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.