Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

A Question From A Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question From A Sister (2519 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Men Must Not Answer This Question From A Woman?(graphic) / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question From A Sister by Yahksbiz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
kannex:

am currently looking for this kind of relationship, if she is currently not dating anyone.
am serious i want to date her can you send me her number am serious I will live to date her please respond and which state is she based

your number and photo.......
Re: A Question From A Sister by Africangiants(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o
Re: A Question From A Sister by Lightangel65: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yahksbiz:
how can a relationship be without kiss, hug and sex....... can a guy do this?

I don't think she is asking for too much, but she will like to see you prove the love you got for her.

I did this for about six months when we agreed no sex relationship, she lated started pestering me for sex, i didn't allow her, so she slept with another guy and we broke up.
Re: A Question From A Sister by Yahksbiz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lightangel65:

I did this for about six months when we agreed no sex relationship, she lated started pestering me for sex, i didn't allow her, so she slept with another guy and we broke up.

u must have did something to her
I no trust you
Re: A Question From A Sister by kannex: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Yahksbiz:

your number and photo.......
Please chat me up 09029885687 I will be expecting ur message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me...i Can't Ask A Woman Out At 31 / Dear Men, Do You Agree With Oga Reno On This??? / Nairaland Is Full Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.