Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Chasing After Specific Gifts OR Chasing After God's Fullness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chasing After Specific Gifts OR Chasing After God's Fullness (216 Views)

Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart / If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chasing After Specific Gifts OR Chasing After God's Fullness by Hiswordxray(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you study living things you will realize that the more advanced a living being is, the more complex it would be. Humans are the most advanced being on earth and they are very complex in everything including anatomy, behavior, relationship, society, and language. God is the most advanced being, and humanity with its complexity is very small in comparison to that of God. Yes, God is the most complex being with infinite dimensions. The power of God cannot be limited to nine gifts. There is no where in Scripture where it says there are only nine gifts of the Spirit. The power of God exists in infinite dimensions, so is the supernatural in Christ. Most often you'll see Christians chasing after one gift or the other, or one supernatural experience/manifestation or the other. But as Scripture says, our thinking is too small (Isa 55:9).

"For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body." (Col 2:9).

When you are in Christ the fullness of God lives in your human body. Yes, through the New Covenant God has given all of himself. All of his power in its infinite dimensions now lives in us. It would be silly to just focus on manifesting one tiny dimension. And it will be frustrating to chase them one after the other. Some Christians would say, "I will first chase the prophetic, then I will focus on chasing power, after that I will move to the glory dimension, then I will..." You can't pursue them one by one like that because they are infinite. The prophetic alone has infinite dimensions. There are dim within dimensions. It is not possible to chase them one by one unless your vision and thinking is limited.

God doesn't just want you to manifest some part of himself. He rather wants you to be an expression of his fullness, and it will take you all of eternity to chase this fullness one by one. The best way to go about this is to chase after God himself. Desire to become one with God because when you are one with God then he can easily express his infinite dimensions through you. The ancient Christian mystics were chasing after oneness with God, as such they were manifesting things beyond the nine gifts. These people would communicate with one another telepathically, they would levitate, lift up things with superhuman strength, teleport, become invisible, walk through walls, climb walls like gecko, walk and breathe under water, walk on top water, sleep in fire, hide in ice, shrink into the size of an ant, turn into pure light, and so on. Yes, they manifest the supernatural in infinite ways.

You cannot pursue these things one by one. But when you become one with God you will be able to move in his infinite power. Jesus never practiced how to walk on water before the day he decided to do it. When you are one with the One who is beyond impossibility, you will be able to do anything even if you only just thought of it at that very moment. This oneness with God is what we are chasing. We are not after the prophetic or healing power. We are only using these things as case study as we learn more about God and how to become one with him. Hence, in this course our goal is oneness with God, and our desire is to be able to manifest his fullness and infinite dimensions.

If you are interested in joining the course you can reach me through the link below and introduce yourself, then I will add you.

https:///2348103727677

1 Like

Re: Chasing After Specific Gifts OR Chasing After God's Fullness by Hiswordxray(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Sunday brethren

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday / Pastors Or The Members, Who Owns The Other? / Pastor Chris OYAKHILOME PREACHES On Life And Death Of A BELIEVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.