Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Tired Of This Redpill Shit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Redpill Shit (3767 Views)

Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter / Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

Sometimes what you have to do before clicking that send button, playback & hear yourself out.
These happens to a romance section, its not out of place if the discussions are limited to the genre of the section. if only nigerians can embrace rhetorical questions.
All those things you look forward to on romance threads, are there no sections for it, all these lame reverse physiology some of you play ... it's preposterous, why will any sensible human skip business, education, & investment sections, click on romance section n be looking for motivational speech or business ideas grin o wrong
Does specialization mean anything to you, what you spew above is just like ridiculing a gynecologist becos someone else chose to be a surgeon or cardiologist? the gyne guy must be a nonetity grin[b] it shows how less you think of women [/b]

The irony coming from a Red piller
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

At some point you were sounding alright but later you lost the touch when you talked of reverse psychology.

Redpill comes here to study woman nature everyday and celebrate when they finally find a free Bleep. grin grin grin

Yet they claim they are Alpha males while the successful man with a lot of wealth but lack social intelligence with women is called a simp or beta. Is that one not a consoling theory to produce weak men.

All of us dey catch cruise here

Oops ! some of us didnt come to nairaland to be right. i'm not the one imploring reserve psychology, i notice others guyz here portray guyz that talk about r/ship or women as been jobless, broke & hungry.
I am tired of explain what redpill is all about, for a sound understanding visit google. if people on ashewo thread can brag about the thousands of naira dey spend to get a packaged pvssy why can't some guys also celebrate a free pvssy, what makes it right for women to be selling there pvssy. since we are so concern about right & wrong.
Anyone can make money, it as nothing to do with alpha or whatever, so its myopic to think only simps are successful or men that have wealth don't understand women. the only determinant for weakness is how people treat you. how do you know if you're weak run a redpill diagnosis grin how can redpill be correcting weakness and @ the same time be producing weak men, bros think naw

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by stanliwise(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

Oops ! some of us didnt come to nairaland to be right. i'm not the one imploring reserve psychology, i notice others guyz here portray guyz that talk about r/ship or women as been jobless, broke & hungry.
I am tired of explain what redpill is all about, for a sound understanding visit google. if people on ashewo thread can brag about the thousands of naira dey spend to get a packaged pvssy why can't some guys also celebrate a free pvssy, what makes it right for women to be selling there pvssy. since we are so concern about right & wrong.
Anyone can make money, it as nothing to do with alpha or whatever, so its myopic to think only simps are successful or men that have wealth don't understand women. the only determinant for weakness is how people treat you. how do you know if you're weak run a redpill diagnosis grin how can redpill be correcting weakness and @ the same time be producing weak men, bros think naw
See the way you are happy about pussy grin grin. Both una wey pay and una wey manipulate are all worshippers of women. Someone even said he has gotten up to 10 girlfriend since he started redpill . Infact he and naive boys are no different. Girls are their prize and God. Tufiakwa

Like sibtygarr has stated redpill don’t really mean anything. Redpill means many things and if one brand himself a redpill then he is indirectly referencing himself to the world of mansophere

I read a lot of social games book including many rollo Tomasi(Infact all) but I think their theory has some form of darkness, so I use them with caution.

redpill say “alpha bleeps beta buck”
Maybe you should google the meaning of Alpha. I could be alpha with women and a beta in my profession.

Like I said all of us dey catch cruise
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2020
pcguru1:

The irony coming from a Red piller

you aint even worth a simp, stop nagging woman, i just felt d need to sensitize you, before someone enters xvideos dey find motivational speech or nags the videos are just diicks & pvssy full time grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

you aint even worth a simp, stop nagging woman, i just felt d need to sensitize you, before someone enters xvideos dey find motivational speech or nags the videos are just diicks & pvssy full time grin

Feel free to insult as much as you want. It's your own time
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

See the way you are happy about pussy grin grin. Both una wey pay and una wey manipulate are all worshippers of women. Someone even said he has gotten up to 10 girlfriend since he started redpill . Infact he and naive boys are no different. Girls are their prize and God. Tufiakwa

Like sibtygarr has stated redpill don’t really mean anything. Redpill means many things and if one brand himself a redpill then he is indirectly referencing himself to the world of mansophere

I read a lot of social games book including many rollo Tomasi(Infact all) but I think their theory has some form of darkness, so I use them with caution.

redpill say “alpha bleeps beta buck”
Maybe you should google the meaning of Alpha. I could be alpha with women and a beta in my profession.

Like I said all of us dey catch cruise

Didnt know my milk teeth was all out grin keep d picture. when i was a teen i use to believe money equate utmost satisfaction, i use to argue with my uncles then, buh later understood there point when became a man.
Imagine ned nwonko with all that money no dick, what the essence weaith & success to an impotent man. when you finally make that trillion, mention one relaxation that can be more than sex. money equate pvssy don't suprise men celebrate both.
imagine your perception alpha in women, beta in profession grin if you are not superior in all aspects then you are not an alfa. take a look @ buhari you will see is personality cut across all aspect. bro google no dey chop data read o.
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by stanliwise(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2020
karkinase:

grin omo redpill go make u dey change women like wrapper...but being redpilled is better than simping sha wink
I really don’t have problems with this but I detest it a lot in married men especially in clubs
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by stanliwise(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

Didnt know my milk teeth was all out grin keep d picture. when i was a teen i use to believe money equate utmost satisfaction, i use to argue with my uncles then, buh later understood there point when became a man.
Imagine ned nwonko with all that money no dick, what the essence weaith & success to an impotent man. when you finally make that trillion, mention one relaxation that can be more than sex. money equate pvssy don't suprise men celebrate both.
imagine your perception alpha in women, beta in profession grin if you are not superior in all aspects then you are not an alfa. take a look @ buhari you will see is personality cut across all aspect. bro google no dey chop data read o.
With this statement It just shows your life depends majorly on women. Even king Solomon has in Ecclesiastics preach solemnly against listing for women.
Rollo Tomasi books for men Infact was majorly for leadership rather than relationship. Due to the dirty nature of leadership, some dark trait is needed. You are a young redpill Infact a baby one
Women addiction is real bro. True talk. Most of my guy didn’t have a good grade because of playboy something. I was among them to a large extent until I took a U turn. If not I would have made a first class but God pass me.

Your last paragraph is supporting what I said, go back and re read my post. You are shooting your legs
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

With this statement It just shows your life depends majorly on women. Even king Solomon has in Ecclesiastics preach solemnly against listing for women.
Rollo Tomasi books for men Infact was majorly for leadership rather than relationship. Due to the dirty nature of leadership, some dark trait is needed. You are a young redpill Infact a baby one
Women addiction is real bro. True talk. Most of my guy didn’t have a good grade because of playboy something. I was among them to a large extent until I took a U turn. If not I would have made a first class but God pass me.

Your last paragraph is supporting what I said, go back and re read my post. You are shooting your legs

Thank you very much thats what I'm trying to say. Its only a young person that devotes so much energy over women. I dey read Red Pill, Rollo and Donovan too nau and yes they talk about career, physical fitness and succeeding in life also. Na only NL where to be RP, you have to have a daily quota of calling people simp and constantly writing about women. It's well sha
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

Women are custodians of life, how can you forget a woman gave life to you grin naturally things are tied to there source, stop tripping.
Leaders are born not trainned, can all of us be leaders, do we all have leadership attributes embedded in us, lion is the king of the jungle do you see lion readings handout from another lion.
Leaders strive & rule by there intuitions and strong developed instinct.
Relationship on the otherhand seems to be for all, which is why people pay more attention to the r/ship aspect of redpill. thanks ! baby needs milk incase you get female friend o.
I thot i was the kid here, so someone still thinks academic grade determines the rate of success & wealth. go n tell that to falz or alaba boiz.
whether i av woman addiction or you have 1st class addiction or money addiction .. koko be all addictions are bad.
The really potential of a man lies in him not the certificate he carries, wake up to reality bro, 1st class plenty for road you av to sell yourself.
if you get an offer to be rich as dangote as in exchange for your manhood.. e be like say you go do am o undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by stanliwise(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

Women are custodians of life, how can you forget a woman gave life to you grin naturally things are tied to there source, stop tripping.
Leaders are born not trainned, can all of us be leaders, do we all have leadership attributes embedded in us, lion is the king of the jungle do you see lion readings handout from another lion.
Leaders strive & rule by there intuitions and strong developed instinct.
Relationship on the otherhand seems to be for all, which is why people pay more attention to the r/ship aspect of redpill. thanks ! baby needs milk incase you get female friend o.
I thot i was the kid here, so someone still thinks academic grade determines the rate of success & wealth. go n tell that to falz or alaba boiz.
whether i av woman addiction or you have 1st class addiction or money addiction .. koko be all addictions are bad.
The really potential of a man lies in him not the certificate he carries, wake up to reality bro, 1st class plenty for road you av to sell yourself.
if you get an offer to be rich as dangote as in exchange for your manhood.. e be like say you go do am o undecided

You are not on my lane.
I am a leader, if you are not then that is your business.

Jesus you fall the redpill hand. You sound like my past friends that talk about women all day.

I said good grades you said first in the class. Your type na people wey no pass well for school.
grin grin grin No fear bro.

Abeg no take me serious o, you have start to sound personal
Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by stanliwise(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
pcguru1:

Thank you very much thats what I'm trying to say. Its only a young person that devotes so much energy over women. I dey read Red Pill, Rollo and Donovan too nau and yes they talk about career, physical fitness and succeeding in life also. Na only NL where to be RP, you have to have a daily quota of calling people simp and constantly writing about women. It's well sha
Exactly, rolly Tomasi talk about seduction , at first it looks like it was about women but in real sense you can seduce anyone to do your deed.
Although Rollo Tomasi principle is a double edge sword, it can lead to extremism and callousness if one isn’t careful

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

You are not on my lane.
I am a leader, if you are not then that is your business.

Jesus you fall the redpill hand. You sound like my past friends that talk about women all day.

I said good grades you said[b] first in the class[/b]. Your type na people wey no pass well for school.
grin grin grin No fear bro.

Abeg no take me serious o, you have start to sound personal

I rather run my race than keep stand here describing myself, leaders don't discover themselves people discover them, God discover moses, people elected aaron. lion no need introduction stop tripping,
Last i checked i have been talking about women all day with someone, what does that make you grin
weytin be 1st in the class, LKKMD! see person wey do well for school, i shared some truth about 1st class because you mentioned not having 1st class, if all naa cruise why do you av to lie i brought it up.
We call people like you bollor, so if we meet naa grade you go me ... go n listen to falz way wink

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Redpill Shit by stanliwise(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
MLTR:

I rather run my race than keep stand here describing myself, leaders don't discover themselves people discover them, God discover moses, people elected aaron. lion no need introduction stop tripping,
Last i checked i have been talking about women all day with someone, what does that make you grin
weytin be 1st in the class, LKKMD! see person wey do well for school, i shared some truth about 1st class because you mentioned not having 1st class, if all naa cruise why do you av to lie i brought it up.
We call people like you bollor, so if we meet naa grade you go me ... go n listen to falz way wink
Hahahahahhahaha
E never reach like this na! Haba grin grin

Anyway leaders are chosen and made. Please be a leader. Even if you choose pussy as part of your goals in life(Even though it will distract you). Sha grow as a leader even if na for your workplace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / Help!!! My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.