Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 (17133 Views)

Oil Soars Above $93, Nigeria’s Revenue Prospects Brighten / BUA Posts Unaudited H1 2020 Financial Results, Revenue Rises To ₦101.3 Billion / Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Guyman02:
At the rate their system consumes data I am not surprised, they need to be checked

Nobody will pay attention to what you wrote here.

They are fooling those who want to get fooled.
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by Denko2721987(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why won't their revenue rise from giving us fake data as well as all the rest.. Institutional thieves
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by BigBashiru: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
HigherEd:

https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/30/2020-q2-mtn-nigeria-revenues-rises-to-over-n100-billion-monthly/

By selling the useless Hynetflex router.... the battery doesn't even last 10 mins....
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by abbiboy: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is revenue, though it averages N106B per month. The prospect of a good profit margin cannot be argued against, truth is they end up doing a lot of things they shouldn't be doing by themselves and that opens the door for adjustment to recurrent expenses.

Imagine the diesel they burn to keep each mast alive then multiple that by the number of mast they every 3km in cities and every 5km along busy highways. That's huge expenses incurred due to a weak power supply system in the country.
Telcos this size clearly isn't for start ups or experimenting entrepreneurs.

A vendor does mast mgt for them in return pays for the service.
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by ThatFairGuy: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fairview1:

Revenue is not Profit. Don't forget that.
Thanks for reminding me, that was where I set my mind
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by Yoighaman(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by frog12: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
this SOUTH AFRICAN company is REAPING from us BIG TIME !!!
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by samcity4u: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
STILL YET MTN CANT INTRODUCED UNLIMITED DATA FOR 200 NAIRA THEY WIPING MONEY FROM NIGERIA YO SOUTH AFRICA #ENDMTN
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by paltielx: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Abeg no call am mek our politician hear o, them go hit una with another sanction o
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by yellowpepper: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
They’re really making cool cash, well they deserve it.
You can only make more money, if you learn to manage well.
If you know you are a business owner and you don’t have a business account, don’t miss opportunities sign up online for FCMB Business Account https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Interesting meanwhile you can also enjoy a cost-effective current account and manage your finances online with mobile and internet banking. Open FCMB business account online. Get started below
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is revenue, though it averages N106B per month. The prospect of a good profit margin cannot be argued against, truth is they end up doing a lot of things they shouldn't be doing by themselves and that opens the door for adjustment to recurrent expenses.

Imagine the diesel they burn to keep each mast alive then multiple that by the number of mast they every 3km in cities and every 5km along busy highways. That's huge expenses incurred due to a weak power supply system in the country.
Telcos this size clearly isn't for start ups or experimenting entrepreneurs.
Have you also imagine how they expose people to radiation both in the urban and rural areas especially in the urban areas from those mast?
They do all these putting the life of citizens at risk, exposing them to forms of ill health of various kind.
Reduce the life expectancy of citizens in the country there by reducing productivity and man power.
In sane countries they will be tax heavily for siting of those mask and be penalized especially
Siting of those mask in places of high population areas will not be allowed, be prohibited.
Lastly mtn Nigeria should stop extorting people by taking away their subscriped bundle little by little, they don't make money that way it is criminal by doing so.
In west Africa especially Nigeria mtn does any how it please them they don't do those nonsense in Ghana else they will be dealt with.
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by juniorstar(m): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2020
by the time those foreign shareholders convert their money to dollars to take back home it becomes small.
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2020
I’m surprised that the first page isn’t full of ignorant comments. Nairaland finally impressed me today.
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by seenga(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na that Nord part I de interested in. D you access the web without data with Nord?
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The real winners are MTN and those who spend extravagantly on data and get their returns in multiple folds.

Thats why my I'm always logged on to my Nord, with my Fake GPS roaming around the world anonymously trying to get paid.

Thats why I'm always talking to American and Indian hackers not forgetting my Nigerian brothers, trying to keep up with new updates.

Thats why I'm always high on my molly way lest I lose guard and get distracted.

I said what I said, niggarr!!
Re: MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 by Chimasoka: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz70pxDysY

Breaking : Evidence That Buhari Is Dead Confirmed By Saudi Arabia Journalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN / Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes / Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.