Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO (3403 Views)

All Because Of N100K Nigerian Ladies Dance Nak£d On Live Video For Two Guy VIDEO / (sex Tape) Naira Marley Sleeping After Having Se*ual- Intercourse With A Lady In / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigerians have taken to social media to troll Naira Marley over his leaked sex tape after he released a statement to deny it.

In his recent post, he indicated that he was not the guy in the sex tape but Nigerians seem to have already made up their minds in accepting he is the one.

A fan even swore that no amount of statements he would make on his page would clear him off because everything including his voice in the video, shows he is the one banging the young lady.

Reacting to the video, Naira said;
“THAT’S NOT ME AHH KMFT”

See the video and some reactions below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/gobe-fans-leaked-naira-marley-extape.html

1 Share

Re: Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO by Yoonsung52: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2020
But that's not him maybe his doppelganger

1 Like

Re: Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO by Maxxim: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Who bears that name kobomarley
Re: Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO by Mastakija(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Even the video looks disgustingundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex / Please Help !!!!i Am Extremely Shy!!!! / Pls Help, I Want My Fikky To Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.