Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? (3296 Views)

Finally, Women Can Ease Themselves Like Men. / Why Do Men Love Sex / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Muna4real(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
I've seen this statement all over the net and I just weak. To worsen the case, some women actually believe this shit? undecided Men,why una de decieve una selves?

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Kriss216: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Women attach too much emotions to sex.

A man can have different side chicks and still love his wife, but, once a married woman start sleeping with men, it's finished.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by isaiah4life(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Very true. Men can have several flings but the heart knows where it belongs.

Men are logical beings. They are moved by what they see. It will take more than physical attributes to make a man to develop genuine love for you. When he does, he will keep to it but the man between those his legs needs constant refreshments. cheesy

On the other hand, women love what they hear and are fragile. Their loyalty changes swiftly. When it does, you are in her past. She might give you some sugar some times because of the way you man up to your manly responsibilities in the other room. Although If she's cheating, it over. It will take the intervention from the most high to talk her back into the marriage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Muna4real(f): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
isaiah4life:

Men are logical beings. They are moved by what they see. It will take more than physical attributes to make a man to develop genuine love for you. When he does, he will keep to it but the man between those his legs needs constant refreshments. cheesy

On the other hand, women love what they hear and are fragile. Their loyalty change swiftly. When it does, you are in her past. She might give you some sugar some times because of the way you man up to your manly responsibilities in the other room. Although If she's cheating, it over. It will take the intervention from the most high to talk her back to the marriage.

Na lie! I've seen so many men that loves their side chicks far far more than their wifes. This is a new year, you-all need to drop that lie and say no to cheating. A man who loves his wife will not cheat on her, same for women. Haba!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by uthlaw: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na ur deceived, abi watin concern you!
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Muna4real(f): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

A man can have different side chicks and still love his wife, but, once a married woman start sleeping with men, it's finished.

Lies from the pit of hell. How about women who sex different men. Do they have feelings for all of them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by isaiah4life(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Never you go into any relationship expecting it to be rosy especially as it pertains to cheating.

Save yourself from BP.

If he/she cheats fine, if he/she doesn't fine. But by all means, never expect it to be cheat-free.

Muna4real:

Na lie! I've seen so many men that loves their side chicks far far more than their wifes. This is a new year, you-all need to drop that lie and say no to cheating. A man who loves his wife will not cheat on her, same for women. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by advanceDNA: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
A woman can love her husband and still have sex with someone else....It’s the same way men do it...

Once a man/woman doesn’t have sexual discipline.... u jump from one pen!s/pvssy to another in your single days....love or ring on the finger will not automatically reset your sexual appetite....

If your partner is away....that’s when you will remember it’s not a bad idea to have a little fun with an ex..

It the same for both genders

Let’s adopt discipline now...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Kriss216: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Muna4real:

Lies from the pit of hell. How about women who sex different men. Do they have feelings for all of them?
A woman's heart is vast and wide just as her kpekus to accommodate as many men as possible.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
isaiah4life:

On the other hand, women love what they hear and are fragile. Their loyalty change swiftly. When it does, you are in her past. She might give you some sugar some times because of the way you man up to your manly responsibilities in the other room. Although If she's cheating, it over. It will take the intervention from the most high to talk her back to the marriage.
If men are so logical, how did they find the heart to love their wives in the first place? undecided

To love someone means to respect and honour them... if you can't do that for the woman you vowed to be loyal to... Then you're not worth more that dog sh**... undecided

Only dishonourable men that lack self control cheat... Only fools justify it... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Your wife can fu** other men as long as she has no feelings for them...it's all good and fine...? undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Boogyman557: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
OP, a woman is an emotionally being while a man is a logic being. To understand the above facebook posts, you need to become a manangry

A man can banged you but doesn't have any feelings for you at all. (this is why guys banged ashawos and runz babe). While in the case of a woman it is so different, women term to have sex with a guy they already love and definitely have feelings for him undecided

I see........ the OP and the other girl are out for arguments angry I'm outta here menh!!!

3 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
isaiah4life:
Never you go into any relationship expecting it to be rosy especially as it pertains to cheating.

Save yourself from BP.

If he/she cheats fine, if he/she doesn't fine. But by all means, never expect it to be cheat-free.

Not everyone is like you... I hope you've reconciled with the inevitability of your wife cheating... undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
foolish man talking nonsense and strongly believeing in the GIBBERISH NONSENSE he is spewing....lol!

if you have NO RESPECT for your wife nor the r/ship you have with her, then you certainly cant love that person!

4 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Elporo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Muna4real:

Are you talking about a cheating spouse or a who.re?
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by isaiah4life(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
It will also take an ardent psychopath to be a sexist. A chronic one for that matter.

Iquote author=Datboredberry post=109344448] If men are so logical, how did they find the heart to love their wives in the first place? undecided

To love someone means to respect and honour them... if you can't do that for the woman you vowed to be loyal to... Then you're not worth more that dog sh**... undecided

Only dishonourable men that lack self control cheat... Only fools justify it... undecided[/quote]
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Muna4real(f): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Elporo:

Are you talking about a cheating spouse or a who.re?

Cheating spouse
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
isaiah4life:
It will also take an ardent psychopath to be a sexist. A chronic one for that matter.

Iquote author=Datboredberry post=109344448] If men are so logical, how did they find the heart to love their wives in the first place? undecided

Only dishonourable men that lack self control cheat... Only fools justify it... undecided
I'm a sexist?

You're the one who's giving a reason why men can 'successfully' cheat and why women can't... undecided

Because men are logical, right? Remind me of this the next time one of your deraged brother here creates a thread wailing how a woman broke his fragile heart... undecided

Y'all are logical when it's convenient...and emotional and sensitive when it's time to play the victim...

Shove it...

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Kriss216: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
Your wife can fu** other men as long as she has no feelings for them...it's all good and fine...? undecided
They'll soon ban you again. Don't worry

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

They'll soon ban you again. Don't worry
If you're as much the coward you were a week ago...

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by isaiah4life(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Continue clickbaiting. Your man is somewhere cheating. Oooh! I forgot. You don't have any. How banal!

Datboredberry:

Not everyone is like you... I hope you've reconciled with the inevitability of your wife cheating... undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Kriss216: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
If you're as much the coward you were a week ago...
cheesy

She's still blaming me for her misfortunes grin

I have no hand in your predicament. The mods here can see your silly utterances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
isaiah4life:
Continue clickbaiting. Your man is somewhere cheating. Oooh! I forgot. You don't have any. How banal!

How cruel!

You're right, for your sake, let me reduce every man to the level of a dog... They live only to eat, sleep and fu**... Hope you feel less lonely in that depraved bubble of yours... undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Kriss216: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
isaiah4life:

Only a foolish man will date someone like her!

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Only a foolish man will date someone like her!
He's so foolish, he loves the idea of being faithful, loyal and committed...

Blessed be the wise men who would mount everything with a hole... Screw marital vows...

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by juniorstar(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Muna4real:
I've seen this statement all over the net and I just weak. To worsen the case, some women actually believe this shit? undecided Men,why una de decieve una selves?
Its the truth.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by joviegghead: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2022
A woman who cheats on her husband, doesn't love him.
See if a woman REALLY loves a man ehn, it's difficult to snatch her or for her to cheat . Someone said women attach feelings to sex. Maybe. Maybe not. But one thing I know is, the moment a woman finds a good sexual partner, who satisfies, she easily falls in love. Let's just say for most women, Lust=Love.

They cling on to whoever they have such feelings for. Marriage doesn't change a fucking thing. If the man they desire applies the right pressure, they'll fall over and over again.

But a man, can love his, wife and still cheat. For them, Lust and Love are easily distinguishable. Men are just adventurous by nature. They have this urge to dive into different waters rather than sticking to one. Yet, they know where their heart lie.

Of course, a man can love someone else and not his wife.
The point is, A man can love his wife, and still cheat. But women? Nah. If she loves you, she loves. If she doesn't..... Cheat code activated.

3 Likes

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Fiscus105(m): 2:55am On Jan 14, 2022
isaiah4life:

On the other hand, women love what they hear and are fragile. Their loyalty changes swiftly. When it does, you are in her past. She might give you some sugar some times because of the way you man up to your manly responsibilities in the other room. Although If she's cheating, it over. It will take the intervention from the most high to talk her back into the marriage.

Some house wives cheat and still much in love with their husbands, in fact they cheat cos of conditions they found themselves which apparently overwhelming them,
*Maybe husband can't impregnate and she wanted to born
*Husband is in trouble and that's only condition to get him out
*Husband in financial messy and they need money to finance family etc.

Some wives might be forced to do any of aforementioned not because they dont love husbands, but cos of situations they found themselves.

I have seen a house wife that was engaging in extramarital relationship before, so,after sometimes her concubine called her for sex, she rejected absolutely, hinged her decision on lack of seriousness on part of her man to do job and bring money home,she said she and her kids were suffering whe she agreed for the guy in question, she said, wen the guy now came back to his senses and started working and bringing money home, she said , there is no reason and justification engaging in extramarital affairs again.

You guys should stop subjecting human being to natural sciences, its natural science that gives you same result in anywhere in the world, but for social sciences, behavior changes and not always same result.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by fattprince(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
How cruel!

You're right, for your sake, let me reduce every man to the level of a dog... They live only to eat, sleep and fu**... Hope you feel less lonely in that depraved bubble of yours... undecided
If men only sleep, eat and fvck as you protrayed then half of the female population will starve to death.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
If I fvck his wife, I hope he won’t be mad cause it’s just sex.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by MrHighSea: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Why will someone argue these facts.

These things don't happen literally.

A wife or husband can go out, have sex and come back claiming he/she still loves the partner. It's not like that. we're not betting.

Adversity will always tell us our limits.

During deep quarrels, long lonely periods, when rugged incidents creep in, our true worth/self manifest.

You'll be shocked the brolosho husband come back home and delete sideChicks numbers from his phone with ease BUT the woman is struggling to delete the one number that bleeped her so well.

I don't cheat, but like I do, If I've strong evidence that you're cheating, I just leave, not worth confronting you.

Cheating ain't good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? / When A Girl Says She Is A Tomboy To A Potential Boyfriend Material / 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.