Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State (48085 Views)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Farki: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
What kind of evil, wicked and coward soldiers do we have? Imagine if there wasn't someone to save him that's how an innocent person would have died and the military will sweep it under the carpet as usual.

The same soldiers will now be crying if they hear Tompolo or Shekau is near.

People in Oyigbo are being killed yet nothing is happening.

What the hell is wrong with this bloody country?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by hammerDK: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
Elvictor:

the name of the local government is Oyigbo, why do you guys enjoy 'causing confusion?
[/s]

LET IT PAIN U.

IT IS OBIGBO AND THEY ARE IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by ignis: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Next protest will be #EndSoldierBrutality
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by helicoptarr: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigerian military again?!

Men who beat their wives are usually incapable of looking into fellow men's eye.

They are trained to be stronger than regular civilians, not to bully them but to protect them.

Their orientation must be checked.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by hammerDK: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
NIGERIA ARMY CANNOT STAY IN OBIGBO FOREVER.

SOON THEY LEAVE AND THE HATRED FOR NIGERIA WILL BE SKY HIGH.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Homextras: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sue the army. This is so absurd. Gosh.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Farki: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:
The day soldiers beat me like dis and I manage to survive..... when I recuperate, I will kill d next soldier I see....

God willing....

That's how Boko Haram started, see what could have been avoided if they had a little compassion, human feelings or regard for the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by DreamChaser1672: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
If these kinds of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

Ensure you are Fully Prepared to take off in the Rapture!
That's all I have to say
Your posts make me cry for internet-transferred face punch technology.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by 2cribz: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hoodlums should also mistake yhem for bokonharam and waste them. Their own don dey too much. We thought police na our friend,army na our enemy o.
Angry youths,where are you guys.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Soldiers are human beings just like anyone of us. I have witnessed a man o' war guy beat d living daylight out of a soldier& tore his uniform. People only respect their uniforms but they don't no where their powers start& ends. D police once felt that way, but here we are today. D same police are afraid to go back to work. D military shouldn't feel they are invincible & wait b4 d people turn on them before they start acting with civility
Soldiers are not people you should have problems with especially Nigerian soldiers.
You can kill police men and nothing may happen but not soldiers .Just losing a colleague alone can bring the beast out of them.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Elvictor: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

LET IT PAIN U.

IT IS OBIGBO AND THEY ARE IGBOS.

no wonder Wike is sending your Igbo brothers parking with Hausa whip and Fulani gun
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by teelaw4life(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
I will keep saying it. THIS SH1T IS NOT NORMAL in any civilized society.

It is the same illness worrying the police force. The norm in proper civilizations is to take the suspect into custody without laying a single finger on him/her.

Why is this such a difficult thing to understand for those in the Nigerian security forces?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Negotiate: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
The pastor says it is god of royal kings that did it again.

SO why blame the army?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by hammerDK: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elvictor:

no wonder Wike is sending your Igbo brothers parking with Hausa whip and Fulani gun

WIKE IS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME.

U WILL HEAR HIS STORY SHORTLY.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elvictor:

Don't you know the difference between Igbo and ipob?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeria is a big joke my
I am ashamed to be a Nigerian
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by k2money(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
If these kinds of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

That's all I have to say
Hello buddy, you are an animal to type this rubbish. You don't even have sympathy for the guy all you care about is your home hell fire. People like you are the ones killing Muslims and burning mosques all in the name of religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's all I have to say

This one wer you dey everywhere for nairaland all dey time like this,hope say you get work so? Abi you dey among those waiting for offerings and sowing seed?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
mosho2good:
Our next president should be from Edo state.
Since Christians and Muslims have failed us, let's try witches and wizards

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
He should use channels like human rights organizations in Nigeria to table this brutality from the army, he can also use falana (San) to sue and demand for compensation from harassment, abuse and attempt to murder he received from them.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by oluwaahmed: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Leaders in Nigeria need to call the armed forces to order because its only a matter of time before u begin to see armed resistance against the army and by then it would be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by britiko: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
mosho2good:
Our next president should be from Edo state.
Since Christians and Muslims have failed us, let's try witches and wizards

cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Elvictor: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

Don't you know the difference between Igbo and ipob?

I don't care anymore! you guys have brought this untold hardship on the peaceful people of Oyigbo, if they go through these they will never sell any land to someone from Igbo.
hope you know the difference between Igbo and Ndigbo?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by webm: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
If not the other soldier they would have shot him.
This shows a little of what's going on in Rivers state. Wike is killing Igbos in Rivers state. It should be noted.
Black is evil. We are the worst being in this world.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Elvictor: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
hammerDK:

WIKE IS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME.

U WILL HEAR HIS STORY SHORTLY.

lol, you are not the only ones planning against Wike, Igbo people and GEJ's wife are the ones who forced this agbero in as governor, we never wanted him so why the tears and lamentation now?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elvictor:

the name of the local government is Oyigbo, why do you guys enjoy 'causing confusion?

Its Obigbo o, guy.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by ransomed: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Where are the woman rice liars ( human rights lawyers) to help him sue wickedness out of Nyesom Wike' and the Boko Haram infested Soldiers?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Elvictor: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
JoeEeL:

Its Obigbo o, guy.

is Oyigbo, sir. that is the local government name and not Oyigbo, go and read up their history and stop listening to NK narratives.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elvictor:

I don't care anymore! you guys have brought this untold hardship on the peaceful people of Oyigbo, if they go through these they will never sell any land to someone from Igbo.
hope you know the difference between Igbo and Ndigbo?
Mr man oyigbo people are igbos
What do you mean by they will never sell any land to someone from igbo,?
What do you mean by hope you know the difference between Igbo and ndigbo?
I'm an igbo from Rivers.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Lastanza: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Even if he is the one they are looking for, is this the best way to treat him?
So many evil in the land and these people would go back into their solemn state to pray and expect God to answer them.

Our soldiers goes for peace keeping in other countries and I ask is this what they do to the citizens of those countries in the name of peace keeping?

Let our soldiers know that nature has a way of serving each and everyone what they prepared.

Imagine, let us even assume that he is the one they are looking for, is this the best lawful way to treat his case?

Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos) / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.