Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State (48086 Views)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elvictor:

I don't care anymore! you guys have brought this untold hardship on the peaceful people of Oyigbo, if they go through these they will never sell any land to someone from Igbo.
hope you know the difference between Igbo and Ndigbo?
I will like you to explain that igbo and ndigbo part?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Babaken(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
This people has start again
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Wolexdey(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
If these kind of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

Ensure you are Fully Prepared to take off in the Rapture! I Say unto you be Prepared !!
That's all I have to say

Sir, you should have also condemned the act first.
Just need to add this...

Thanks SIR
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

Soldiers are not people you should have problems with especially Nigerian soldiers.
You can kill police men and nothing may happen but not soldiers .Just losing a colleague alone can bring the beast out of them.

Keep kwayet there, the beast that cannot beat bokoboys. Stop glorifying mediocrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by mastertek: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Take it or leave, if everyone decided to go mad at soldier, they will loose more.

Being soldier does not make you a superman, everyone can become beast, if civilians also arm with AK47 and declared gorilla war on any soldier most of them will die.

The way police think they are mini god & never expected one day the masses will confront them with their lives bullet without fear.

You never know kind of vengal spirit that will enter someone who his relatives was kill by soldiers unjustifully, you won't fear them again

Jakemedg:

Soldiers are not people you should have problems with especially Nigerian soldiers.
You can kill police men and nothing may happen but not soldiers .Just losing a colleague alone can bring the beast out of them.

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by BruncleZuma: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ometech:
Except DSS and immigration, other law enforcement agencies are filled with political Thugs in Nigeria.

That's why they share quotas to their political cadres during employment:

1.Governors' candidates (their political thugs and relatives)
2. Senators' candidates ( their political thugs and relatives) down to councillors.

While millions of educated and Wise ones are roaming the street and striving to survive in the hands of foolish thugs and nonentities called police and army in Nigeria.

They are all filled with power hungry thugs and miscreants.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by shugabasbn: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
When I say any opportunities now japa u think say I dey joke.

Nowadays I am having intermittent headache and it is usually precipated after reading ugly news especially harassment from military men
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
yen yen yen.
Better pray every morning you wake up not to witness any evil thing coming your way, instead of making mouth on social media. Yen yen yen

He expressed himself... If he survives, he will kill the next available soldier! How hard is that for you to comprehend??!

The insurgents killing your soldiers like flies in the North, are they superhuman??!

Instead of outrightly condemning the constant provocation of unarmed citizens by military men, you are here beating about the bush!!!...

Maybe you don't know even the worst cowards have limits!!!... Na small thing civil war take dey start!!!
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by tonyson010(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
jaybenugo:
Man Brutalized And Almost Shot By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Rivers State (Photos)

One man in Oyigbo was allegedly beaten up by soldiers after they mistook him for someone else. Fortunately, another soldier intervened and revealed he was mistaken for someone else.

Narrating what allegedly happened, a pastor named Chigozie Nosiri wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100039527649755/posts/368243251169927/?app=fbl

Days of retribution is fast coming against the Nigerian Army. All of these killings and unlawful punishment they are doing will be brought back.
Many of them are running away in Northeast from Boko Haram, But against UNARMED CIVILIAN, they will show nonchalance,. But Boko Haram is disciplining them

Don't do to others what you won't like to be done to you.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by AududuNine11: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
shocked.

Op, you no just know book at all.....

there's a big difference between *beating* and *panel beating*

chaii,this one pass beating na

Na you olodo pass.
You no sabi the difference between panel beating and disconfiguring
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
yen yen yen.
Better pray every morning you wake up not to witness any evil thing coming your way, instead of making mouth on social media. Yen yen yen

Even a pastor could be a victim....

The soldiers too pray....
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Hehe e be like say you wan go die for nothing
Soldiers no be Police oo

Them no suppose dey beat person

Anybody can fall victim....
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Joseph08(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
#EndArmyBrutality

Loading....undecided
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Soldiers are human beings just like anyone of us. I have witnessed a man o' war guy beat d living daylight out of a soldier& tore his uniform. People only respect their uniforms but they don't no where their powers start& ends. D police once felt that way, but here we are today. D same police are afraid to go back to work. D military shouldn't feel they are invincible & wait b4 d people turn on them before they start acting with civility

Please, help me tell the morons here supporting the military!!!

They don't realize the nation is sitting at the precipice of civil war, if this goes on like this.

Look at Oyigbo in Rivers... The amount of generational bad blood the idiot governor is creating along with the military will consume them all if care is not taken...

I can't understand why being a soldier now means one should bury commonsense.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nmezor(f): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm, really terrible
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

Let me repeat myself again:

Soldiers are human beings just like anyone of us. I have witnessed a man o' war guy beat d living daylight out of a soldier& tore his uniform. People only respect their uniforms but soldiers don't no where their powers start& ends. D police once felt that way, but here we are today. D same police are now afraid to go back to work. D military shouldn't feel they are invincible & wait b4 d people turn on them before they start acting with civility.

In case u missed it, d people are more powerful than any military force. D fact that they don't react to military brutality, doesn't mean that they can't or that d military is more powerful. What d military has is d authority of d FG which d people respect but d military abuses d authority& mistake that respect for fear
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Mayng01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is a beyond beating
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Josywhyte: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Are we to pray or take legal actions... its high time this army stopped their brutality on innocent citizens
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by IdontGivAfuck: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
wilemer:
Collective punishment meant to sow fear in the minds of innocent people.

Beware of the monsters you are creating.

Exactly who ever is telling Burutai this doesn't like him.

When these citizens turn on anything military now they will be screaming hoodlums are attacking soldiers
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:

Them no suppose dey beat person

Anybody can fall victim....
I was almost beaten by Soldiers for simply trying to pick a phone call in front of their check point until two of them who i was familiar with talked to the others. This was when BHT s were attacking military barracks in the North randomly so one of the rules then is that you don't pick phone calls or even make one in front of a military check point .

If i was trying to form i too know then or argued maybe i for don chop correct beating for nothing.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by BigBrother9ja: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]If these kind of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

Ensure you are Fully Prepared to take off in the Rapture! I Say unto you be Prepared !!
That's all I have to say[/s]
Senseless post
Do you have sense at all?
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by BigBrother9ja: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wolexdey:

Sir, you should have also condemned the act first.
Just need to add this...

Thanks SIR
Does that idiot seem like a REASONABLE fellow to you?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

I was almost beaten by Soldiers for simply trying to pick a phone call in front of their check point until two of them who i was familiar with talked to the others. This was when BHT s were attacking military barracks in the North randomly so one of the rules then is that you don't pick phone calls or even make one in front of a military check point .

If i was trying to form i too know then or argued maybe i for don chop correct beating for nothing.

Dey would have beat u

Why do they use beating as a means of correction, wether u argue or not....

They are human too....

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by BigBrother9ja: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
k2money:

Hello buddy, you are an animal to type this rubbish. You don't even have sympathy for the guy all you care about is your home hell fire. People like you are the ones killing Muslims and burning mosques all in the name of religion.
That guy is the biggest fool and hypocrite on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maybe the one we do never do them, maybe nah to burn Nigeria to ashes they want , if Civilians arm themselves unah no fit stand , ordinary rag tag Terrorist unah no fit stop since 15yrs
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by robosky02(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mehn is face has been re arranged

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
ValCon888:
A man was brutalized and the only thing the pastor could think of was to use his maltreatment as a means to advertise his church.
That's the FOOLISHNESS we are talking about.
When a country harbors a lot of Foolish People, it suffers its consequences.
That's why Naija is far from getting better
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by karkel(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ometech:
Except DSS and immigration, other law enforcement agencies are filled with political Thugs in Nigeria.

That's why they share quotas to their political cadres during employment:

1.Governors' candidates (their political thugs and relatives)
2. Senators' candidates ( their political thugs and relatives) down to councillors.

While millions of educated and Wise ones are roaming the street and striving to survive in the hands of foolish thugs and nonentities called police and army in Nigeria.

you dss and immigration
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by mrkings84(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
So this kind of beating he received it just because they mistook him for someone else!

So how will they compensate him now for this... He should sue them for and demand 100m for damages
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by JaceBlaze: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is what I call TOTAL ANNIHILATION (T.A.) shocked cheesy

Nigerian soldiers mean business jare undecided
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by greatbrian(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oboii
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by tiredoflife(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wait fess.
I am not understanding
Let's assume he is the one they are looking for
So they will beat him
And shoot him
Like who made them the judge or governor who signs death warrants
These guys are bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.