Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (48910 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Franking: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Uteghe:
y
Ariaria insult is ipob signature but does doesn't mean you aren't a deceived cretin.

I know say e pain u. Good. I don't have time for u.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Kubernetes: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
People are getting this narrative wrong.
It was a fight between them but no weapon was used pls stop spreading fake news allow peace to rain for God sake.
How many trailers of cows and food stuffs were burn by so called easterners ? Though I believe those who did it aren't good people. Once the revenge starts in the north by the bad people here, it won't be a good report
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Chinkos99(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaronkirki:

https://dailytrust.com/2-mosques-destroyed-shops-burgled-as-in-mob-attacks-on-nsukka-muslim-communities
May thunder strike you dead, stupid Op
You just want to start a tribal war, why not tell the whole story on what happened?
As for those that are unaware of what happened,© the keke man and the hausa woman agreed on 700, but after enlighting the woman paid only 500, and refused to pay the balance of 200, the keke man started arguing with the woman, before some Hausa Muslims stormed the area and started beating the man claiming he was harassing a Muslim woman, on the process one of them stabbed the keke man. We the nsukka people have to revenge
Nobody or tribe can take such embarrasement from a visitor in there own land, yes no body,
Not only gang beating him in his father land of nsukka, but also stabbing , how can a normal citizen be working around with dagger in another man's land?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
If there are reprisals in the north against Ndigbo ..Then we will descend on Hausa/Fulanis no time ...
it's left for Yorubas to choose who to support or not

You are free to fight your war against Hausa people, that's your problem and your cross to bear, I don't think Yoruba people have to for your selfishness and self destructive behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kubernetes:
It was a fight between them but no weapon was used pls stop spreading fake news allow peace to rain for God sake.
How many trailers of cows and food stuffs were burn by so called easterners ? Though I believe those who did it aren't good people. Once the revenge starts in the north by the bad people here, it won't be a good report
That subtle threat of violence won't work on the present generation of Igbo youths again.
As una de kill, na so them go kill una too
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kubernetes:

Burning down and destroying places of worship is always the number 1 sin, that's arson and a terrorist act.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
idealogical:

You are free to fight your war against Hausa people, that's your problem and your cross to bear, I don't think Yoruba people have to for your selfishness and self destructive behaviour.
Why are you ppl such pussies?
A Hausa/Fulani terrorist stabbed an Igbo man over the most minor of disputes, a disagreement over transport fares, the Igbos retaliated by destruction of property only ooo, dem no kill anybody oo and it has turned to "self destructive behavior"?
I'd rather be dead than be a coward like you.
Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by JoeEeL(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Madas1986:
what I fear for you the most is your low sense of reason. Can't u see that even if Nigeria should divide today your people will always be at the receiving end ,people without common goal,people who always think for themselves and never care whether his next neighbor has eaten. People who see greediness as smartness to mention but few.The Hausa man believe in unity he can die for his brother and share what ever he has with his brother call him a terrorist call him Aboki call him names he is better than you by far

Take your high reasoning and go elsewhere. If high reasoning together with 'One Nigeria' is what has brought us to this condition, then I'd rather be of low reasoning.

Ozuo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Even as i condemn violence , i'll equally call a spade a spade.
Tbh i do not think an average Igboman can slap a northerner in his backyard.

Somebody should ask Alhaji Sani Ugwuanyi how many fulani herdsmen were arrested and prosecuted in the Enugu massacre??
I mean fulani herdsmen attacked and killed scores @ nimbo/ukpabi. They even burnt the Christ Holy Church popularly knowns as ODOZI-OBODO @ Onu-Eke.
Yet the host communities did not retaliate by attacking muslim groups or their place of worship.

however , nwatakiri wushie manu na aji emere ebere , ma ne o wushie ogiri ne ekweme ga abia...... funny enough the keke guy did not die(not wishing him death pls). dude is responding to treatment. quick recovery to him.

see , i hate this cheap blackmail. that we have igbo sons and daughters doing legitimate and thriving business in the north does not mean we should fold our hands when your violent brothers in the east attack/kill our people.
our people don't attack their host communities in sokoto neighter do they stab keke operators in sabongari.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Bundeskazler: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na wetin u go talk be that? It were the other way round, you say such
limeta:
Watin make we do
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

I observed it also, but we shouldn't encourage violence
It is not like this bro. It has nothing to do with Buhari.
I think northerners is the most matured tribe in Nigeria.
Boko Haram crises has taught us why violence should be avoided at all cost.
Most of the states in the North are still feeling the heat of economic crises brought by boko haram.
Main reason why we avoid crises at all time now
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by mrkings84(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Just a little dose of what the North has been administering to the Christian community in the north!

No sympathy!!
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Djdeebrain(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wow since i was born hv never heard a news like this that a muslims place of worship was destroyed in the east or south. Its badly commendable. Lols

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by culf: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
limeta:
Watin make we do

you won't say this if you have relatives in the north, we should think before we do some things.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Aboki99(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Are you aware of what the crusaders did in Jerusalem to jews and muslims in the name of xtianity? Are u aware of what the Lord Resistance army did in Uganda? Are you aware of what the Christians did to muslims in Spain? Are your aware of what the Christian America did in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places? Are you aware about what NATO, a conglomerate of all xtian countries did in the muslim countries in Libya? Are you aware of what the xtian European colonialists did in muslim countries? If we are to associate the actions of a people with their religion, Christians takes the terrorist crown. This is clear to all except those who don't know ancient and contemporary history, and to be Frank, you come across as one.

Scripturally speaking, it is a well known fact that the Bible is the most violent book on the face of the earth. Remember bro it is the God of the bible that orders for the complete annihilation of the Amalekites, both men and women, infant and child, ox and donkeys etc. So, know thy past and present before nitpicking on the past or present of others . Because you live in a glass house, you shouldn't engage in the game of stones throwing.

jeruzi:
No. I wouldn't like to distract the thread, but I must set things straight for you to know. When attack comes from muslims, most especially in the north, the handwriting is always there. Muslims have their signature chant which they always say. (Arabic declaration ). People that have been their victims have said this several times. Also, who will deny that what boko haram or ISWAP is doing is islamic? Their agendas are all spelt out and are islamic. Without being biased, even you know that these crimes can not be denied. But you can't say so for Christianity. Let the true light of God shine on you.
You are loved by God, give Him place in your heart.
No prejudice, the signs are just there.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by crafteck(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fulmigati:
Northerners just dey patient, dey wait make Buhari comot power to start their own craze. grin

They stabbed a man with knife and you call it patience...
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Lightangel65: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
modsfucker:

Are you suggesting that Churches in the North should also be burnt down? Or are you insinuating that there's no more freedom of religion again?

See this idi0t, you guys have been burning churches and killing christains since 1990. I wish every southern state start killing you northerners and muslims like wildfire, go back to the north we don't need people with pig brains in the south.
Freedom of religion lol are you talking to a child.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Uteghe(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Franking:

I know say e pain u. Good. I don't have time for u.
How does it pain me? I'm not IPOB na.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Lightangel65: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
princemartinsG:
Christians
Muslims
Hausas
Ibos
Yoruba muslim
North
South
And the division continues endlessly

When Love and truthfulness is lost in a nation the result is what we are seeing

For any successful nation
The government is the first religion
While every other one follow behind

If leaders and politicians are true to use available resources to provide the basic needs of the people, then we won't have a heightened and volatile environment where every issue is allowed to degenerate to blind hate, chaos and destruction

Is Nigeria the problem??
No
The problem are persons and individuals who make up the nation
When will Nigeria rise above this divisive tendencies

VOTE FOR A NEW BEGINNING

You act like a kid only a idi0t will believe nigeria can ever be peaceful with our leaders.
If we kill all the northerners in the south and split the country thats when peace can come.
Northerners have been killing people since time memorial, they should go back to the north
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by MJluv(f): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

I know as you typed OK, your blood is already hot.
You see we shouldn't encourage violence.
Either from your side or in the south.
Are you begging him? He can go to hell...!

We don tell them make dem dey their own make we dey our own, dem no gree. meanwhile na dem commit atrocious violence pass for dis country.

The idiot is busy propagating fake inciting news everyday here, and nobody sensors him(go to his profile for proofs), meanwhile there are people who are supposed to be modulating what goes on here (so much for bloody equity!).

I say again, HE CAN GO TO HELL!
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by SenatePresdo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Madas1986:
the problem is not about Division beacause even if Nigeria should divide today I can't bet with my life thousands of Igbo will not leave North Ur people are parasite everywhere they don't trust in their own home

I don't care about igbos who have decided to live in the North damning the age long consequences.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Lightangel65: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Decaf:

Mr man stfu! and stop lying. when did that happen. How come we didn't hear the news. it's very obvious that is your type that support violence.

Hausas have been killing people and burning churcjes so now get a taste of your own medicine
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by ThatFairGuy: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
limeta:
Watin make we do
What you'll do when same happens to you. Hypocrite
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by RedboneSmith(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am in Nsukka. I wish the OP would have told the full story. An Hausa man pulled a knife and stabbed a Keke driver over a simple argument. Stupid move. In the ensuing rampage, I didn't hear that one single Hausa man lost his life. I saw burnt mosques and schools belonging to Northerners though.

The remarkable thing is that today, I went inside the campus to get a few things, and the Hausa men who made mai shayi and indomie with egg, and the other group of Hausa men who repaired and polished footwear are still there, going about their business unharrassed.

I wonder if Igbo men would return to their businesses so quickly if it had been the other way around.

God help us all in this ije Nigeria that we are in.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
If this country descends to war, the enemy shouldn't expect leniency

All of you calling for war better be ready
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Elvis778(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaronkirki:

https://dailytrust.com/2-mosques-destroyed-shops-burgled-as-in-mob-attacks-on-nsukka-muslim-communities
OP, why being biased?
while I condemn the burning of the mosques and destruction of properties (cuz the mosque is not owned by hausas, and even if it is, the fight shouldn't get to that extent)
I also condemn the bias in your report...you failed to mention what caused the whole thing.....Aisha refused to pay a keke driver his full fair, called her brothers on him, peaceful youths were trying to separate the fight when one of the hausa guys brought out a knife and stabbed the Keke driver on his chest....that was when trouble started.....and before you start asking the credibility of this story, I live and stay in that town, that street too, so I know what happened.....the state government, local government and Catholic Church are already meeting with the Muslim community to settle the matter.....everywhere is calm now.....
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Elvis778(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

I HOPE ROOMS WILL BE GIVEN FOR THOROUGH INVESTIGATION,

THE HAUSA'S HAVE SPOKEN, LETS HEAR FROM IGBOS,

THE IGBOS ARE NOT THAT DUMP TO JUST START BURNING SHOPS AND MOSQUES BECAUSE OF FARE ARGUMENT.

ALSO LETS EMBRACE PEACE VOILENCE IS NEVER THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE ANY ISSUES.
the woman called her brothers on the Keke driver, people were there trying to separate the fight which seemed like they were beating up the guy, until one of the hausa guys brought out a knife and stabbed the driver on his chest... climbed his bike and took off....
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Elvis778(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Fool the genocide was by ironsi, major Kaduna, nnamdi azikwe etc when they murdered innocent elected leaders of Nigeria and thier families. Since the igbos can not get Nigeria leadership by majority vote they organise the first coup thinking we will cower in fear. God will forever be with us because we are just. Bro 66 civil war will a joke mark my words
this is why history needs to be thought, cuz when everyone knows history, no one will be misinformed....the first coup was never an igbo coupe....led by an igbo, it was carried out by young Nigerian soldiers from the major ethnic groups in the country, had more yorubas in it than Igbos, had hausas in it too and also other smaller groups....you can't decieve us with that filthy reason you bring up anytime you are asked why you committed genocide on igbos.....it was tagged IGBO coup just so you will haslve something to say is the cause of the genocide you've been planning since...
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Elvis778(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
helicoptarr:
I know say BBC go show up for this one. But they reluctantly reported, even wrongly and inaccurately, the Lekki massacre and the Oyigbo killings.

#StayWoke guys!
they wrongly reported this one too...in there favour as usual...

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Elvis778(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kei144:

So, what Nsukka people do is now done by Igbos. For your information, Nsukka people used to consider northerners to be more of their brothers than other Igbos.
this your talk get K leg....
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by modsfucker: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lightangel65:

See this idi0t, you guys have been burning churches and killing christains since 1990. I wish every southern state start killing you northerners and muslims like wildfire, go back to the north we don't need people with pig brains in the south.
Freedom of religion lol are you talking to a child.

Start by recalling your people back hime first. I think we have more Southerners in the North than we have Northerners in the South. I dare you to recall each and every one if them.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Kubernetes: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ogbuu101:

That subtle threat of violence won't work on the present generation of Igbo youths again.
As una de kill, na so them go kill una too

Go and settle with your south south brothers first.
You are a problem even to Gov wike and rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.