Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (48889 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Muslim and I feel no pity, its time the extremist Muslims understand that they are not the only one capable of violence. As for me, I like justice and tit for tat.
Treat other people like thrashes and they treat you like thrashes, thats the type of world I want to be in. Its being long the Northerners think they can kill, burn and do all sort of evil just to instill fear in others, how can you kill and justify it for whatever reason in the name of the religion?

Even some Yoruba Muslims would support the evils, and some other hypocrite Muslims would keep quiet when they see evil being perpetrated to others in the name of Islam, especially that their imagined Sharia law where innocent people are sentenced to death because they change to another religion, abuse prophet Muhammad, etc. I will never be a party to hypocrisy, and I will speak truth, even if its against my own family

You are not Yoruba and not even a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jonasbadoo2(f): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
JoeEeL:
Sh*t taking another dimension.

Let this country divide pls. Unity between Islamic extremists and Christian extremists is a ticking timebomb. It's like saying Pakistan and China should share the same country. IT WILL NEVER WORK

But think about it, churches have been destroyed in the North for so long but everyone keeps silent, making it seem that only Northern muslims have the monopoly of sense-craze. Now SE xtians are paying in the same coin, expect another round of soldiers to be invited to kill their own people.

Like a crater, a spectacular collapse of this zoo is at hand but lemme quickly chip in this, South Eastern governors are the most useless. Followed by my SW.

(Edited: SS governors are more useless than SW governors)
Tribal bigot
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jakemedg(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
eburuu:
you are not a muslim ....you cant hate muslim and you expt them to love u
Must every Muslim be an extremist like you?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by afroxyz: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake news
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Empiree: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Xscape1993:
Why are we always looking for tribal war in Nigeria? Can we preach for peace?
it is bastard like this that preaches hate that led to attack on our Igbo Muslim brothers and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x04hvDPfeGk

More reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxlr96tHiHQ

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
mamdanju:
Ibos in the east are doing every thing to start a civil war like they did in the first republic. Hatred have blinded their foresight to see that in such a war they and their kinsmen will bear the highest casualty. I pray the leaders among them will reign on the ignorants of them that have never stepped out of the east on the consequences of war
Pray tell, how did Igbos start the civil war in the 1st republic? Illiteracy is actually an inherent thing up north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
mamdanju:
Ibos in the east are doing every thing to start a civil war like they did in the first republic. Hatred have blinded their foresight to see that in such a war they and their kinsmen will bear the highest casualty. I pray the leaders among them will reign on the ignorants of them that have never stepped out of the east on the consequences of war
Like your sharia didn't ask you people to kill anyone that converted from your religion to another? Or the beheading by blasphemy you people carry out on your people. I've seen how you love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jakemedg(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Fool the genocide was by ironsi, major Kaduna, nnamdi azikwe etc when they murdered innocent elected leaders of Nigeria and thier families. Since the igbos can not get Nigeria leadership by majority vote they organise the first coup thinking we will cower in fear. God will forever be with us because we are just. Bro 66 civil war will a joke mark my words

What about the northern Christian minorities you keep killing ?
Are they not northerners like you too ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Muna4real(f): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Muslim and I feel no pity, its time the extremist Muslims understand that they are not the only one capable of violence. As for me, I like justice and tit for tat.
Treat other people like thrashes and they treat you like thrashes, thats the type of world I want to be in. Its being long the Northerners think they can kill, burn and do all sort of evil just to instill fear in others, how can you kill and justify it for whatever reason in the name of the religion?

Even some Yoruba Muslims would support the evils, and some other hypocrite Muslims would keep quiet when they see evil being perpetrated to others in the name of Islam, especially that their imagined Sharia law where innocent people are sentenced to death because they change to another religion, abuse prophet Muhammad, etc. I will never be a party to hypocrisy, and I will speak truth, even if its against my own family

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
it is bastard like this that preaches hate that led to attack on our Igbo Muslim brother and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x04hvDPfeGk

More reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxlr96tHiHQ
Like your imams don't preach worse.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by easiaq(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
And media keep mute about this,OK oo
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Empiree: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Waitforit:
The end is here
are you crazy?. What has this got to do with subject matter?. Instead of you to condemn your terrorist brothers attack on Muslims you can't up with unrelated nonesense.

No Christian condemned this terrorist attack on Muslims in igboland.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
are you crazy?. What has this got to do with subject matter?. Instead of you to condemn your terrorist brothers attack on Muslims you can't up with unrelated nonesense.

No Christian condemned this terrorist attack on Muslims in igboland.
Did you condemn the stabbing of Igbo man by your brother that led to this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Bigchristo: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaronkirki:

https://dailytrust.com/2-mosques-destroyed-shops-burgled-as-in-mob-attacks-on-nsukka-muslim-communities
That’s totally wrong of them burning down shops and mosques � I do not support such outbreaks of violence, something that can easily be settled now results to community crisis, regardless of your tribe and religion we are all Nigerians and if the country is bad is bad for all of us regardless of your geographical location In the country, let’s embrace peace ✌️
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Muna4real(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hassanmaye:
Imagine this stupid people doing to their fellow kinsmen because they are Muslims minority? They will be shouting biafra up and down but they can't live in peace with their fellow Igbo brethren .mtsw give biafra one I swear to Almighty God it will splits to another country.

Below is the truth that they are hiding from you

https://www.nairaland.com/6223654/nsukka-youths-burn-mosques-after
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by jeruzi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aboki99:
If only you apply this skepticism at the news of anything coming from the north! But you are, unfortunately, this skeptic when the attackers come from your tribe or religion. Yet with this double standards, you might still call your self a moral or religious (wo)man who probably goes to the church every sunday. Your likes are the reasons why young men join atheism these days coz you preach one thing and practice another. May God almighty guide you aright

No. I wouldn't like to distract the thread, but I must set things straight for you to know. When attack comes from muslims, most especially in the north, the handwriting is always there. Muslims have their signature chant which they always say. (Arabic declaration ). People that have been their victims have said this several times. Also, who will deny that what boko haram or ISWAP is doing is islamic? Their agendas are all spelt out and are islamic. Without being biased, even you know that these crimes can not be denied. But you can't say so for Christianity. Let the true light of God shine on you.
You are loved by God, give Him place in your heart.
No prejudice, the signs are just there.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by JoeEeL(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Tribal bigot

Watch the journey of African colony, then come back to quote me again. undecided
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Muna4real(f): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
mamdanju:

This is what happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/6223654/nsukka-youths-burn-mosques-after
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by DexterousOne(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
So many stupid comments made on this thread

Hatred for no sensible reason

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
After reading some of the comments here, I can only say, Kai, Nigeria is finished, and it may take huge amounts of blood to end this useless contraption.

Instead of you idiots you work together for black unity so we can move forward and be the strongest and most prosperous black nation on earth, you are busy fighting over religion and ethnic differences. Is this not why Africa is at the bottom of the pile and a global laughingstock.

The solution is simple, a Hausa man stabbed an Igbo man. Catch him and hand him over to the police after a little beating.

Why must this end in ethnic rivalry all the time. Do we not want peace?

I am almost giving up on this useless shit hole.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Franking: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Uteghe:
Nnamdi Kanu is doing his level best to instigate killing of Igbos in the north.

Very stupid comment from a very stupid person.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Fsekillmonger: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
ModestGal:

Am sure some Muslims on this forum will give an arm and a leg to know your true identity and address
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
DexterousOne:
So many stupid comments made on this thread

Hatred for no sensible reason

I give up my brother.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by stagger: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Uteghe:
Nnamdi Kanu is doing his level best to instigate killing of Igbos in the north.

Nnamdi Kanu will get a lot of Igbos killed like it happened in 1966 if he is not careful. Igbo elders who were young at that time should talk sense into these youths who have no idea or knowledge of history.

Tact is always better than open bravado.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by DexterousOne(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:

I give up my brother.

All these harboured hate does nobody any good
But many here are TOO dumb to see that

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
stagger:

Nnamdi Kanu will get a lot of Igbos killed like it happened in 1966 if he is not careful. Igbo elders who were young at that time should talk sense into these youths who have no idea or knowledge of history.

And why will he get a lot of Igbos killed ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Kennitrust(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
#endislamnow

Muslim will come to your community, not to develop it but to take over it with their religious mentality

Endislamnow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Empiree: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

Did you condemn the stabbing of Igbo man by your brother that led to this?
liar. I followed the news before now. I have been posting updated on social media before this thread. So don't come up with silly defense. Remember this is attack on Igbo Muslims by Igbo Judeo-christian terrorists and Igbo traditionalists criminals.

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
liar. I followed the news before now. I have been posting updated on social media before this thread. So don't come up with silly defense. Remember this is attack on Igbo Muslims by Igbo Judeo-christian terrorists and Igbo traditionalists criminals.
Shut up. Look at the crap you posted. Muslims and lies, why did they say it's a fight while it was actually stabbing of Igbo man by Hausa man in Nnsuka? Can Igbo man fight a northerners in the north not to talk of stabbing him without northerners going on killing spree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dpleaser:
Hypocrisy everywhere, I observed that no Muslim has uttered any incriminating statement against the Christian religion,, even the Hausa man that reported the incident. But if reverse was the case, we all know how this platform will be filled with speeches of hate against Muslim.
Now who is more tolerant?
The earlier we all understand that the only way we can live peacefully is by tolerating each other and see situation just as it is and not tying it to religion, the better it for us all.
Can't you stay in your state up north, nonsense.
Because of hausa people innocent indigenes in onyigbo, Rivers state are being killed by Nigerian soldiers. Your people even subdued indigenes in oil mill rivers state to raise their hands up or get killed. Una never start.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by BigBrother9ja: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Waitforit:
The end is here
Very stupid post...
keep fooling yourself...
Ask your father how many thousands and millions of people that have been killed by Christians... Let us start from the crusaders to Adolf Hitler...
You are only fooling yourself by being a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Kennitrust(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dpleaser:
Hypocrisy everywhere, I observed that no Muslim has uttered any incriminating statement against the Christian religion,, even the Hausa man that reported the incident. But if reverse was the case, we all know how this platform will be filled with speeches of hate against Muslim.
Now who is more tolerant?
The earlier we all understand that the only way we can live peacefully is by tolerating each other and see situation just as it is and not tying it to religion, the better it for us all.
#endislamnow

No matter how nice Muslim are with you in your community, their intentions is to take over and make you hit your head on the ground.

They are hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) / Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.