Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (48916 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
talk is cheap. Evidence is expensive
So, the cooked up lies by your blood tasty religion is the evidence we should follow?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
This news is one-sided
The said Hausa used a dagger on the keke driver .
I hate one sided news.
I condemned what happened but let's try to be objective in our reportage.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Empiree: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

So, the cooked up lies by your blood tasty religion is the evidence we should follow?
why are you shifting goalpost?. This is about your terrorist brothers killing our brothers and sisters. Why don't you condemn their terrorism?.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:
After reading some of the comments here, I can only say, Kai, Nigeria is finished, and it may take huge amounts of blood to end this useless contraption.

Instead of you idiots you work together for black unity so we can move forward and be the strongest and most prosperous black nation on earth, you are busy fighting over religion and ethnic differences. Is this not why Africa is at the bottom of the pile and a global laughingstock.

The solution is simple, a Hausa man stabbed an Igbo man. Catch him and hand him over to the police after a little beating.

Why must this end in ethnic rivalry all the time. Do we not want peace?

I am almost giving up on this useless shit hole.
You can never have unity with anybody who belongs to the cult of Islam.
See all of them running away to Europe from their various shitholes in the Middle East only to go to Europe and start killing ppl there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by limeta(f): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Feggie3:
You are first to comment. Please help us modify ur comment and communicate the right information, that an hausa man stabbed the innocent Keke driver first, leaving him in the pool of his blood. This propagated the anger which eventually escalated the issue. Igbos are not wild to start mayhem for an unjust cause as BBC Hausa is trying to portray.

Let the police set in and arrest both the Hausa man that stabbed someone and the igbos that resorted to destruction of properties. Let everywhere be tamed.

I understand what you saying
But what am saying is we dont ve to justify or please any body
We ve nothing to be sorry for.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
why are you shifting goalpost?. This is about your terrorist brothers killing our brothers and sisters. Why don't you condemn their terrorism?.
Shifting goal post how? Didn't your blood tasty brother first stab an Igbo man which led to all these? Can an Igbo man do such in the north, answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Empiree: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

Shifting goal post how? Didn't your blood tasty brother first stab an Igbo man which led to all these? Can an Igbo man do such in the north, answer me.
obviously you are a terrorist sympathizer. Have a good day
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Dande55: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
obviously you are a terrorist sympathizer. Have a good day
If demanding for an answer makes one a sympathiser, I guess you are the terrorist for refusing to answer a simple question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
let there be peace my people, i never get visa money undecided undecided angry
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by tonyson010(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
8y88y8:

Let IGBOS continue descending in their home turf... IGBOS in NORTH have more to lose if NORTH descend on them and their businesses

Stupid talk.
A Christian Igbo Man cannot go to far North and look for trouble, likewise the Muslim Hausa man shouldn't come down to East and look for trouble.

the Easterners have tolerated enough killings by herdsmen and Hausa man down in the Eastern states, but keep quiet because any fight will bring more damages to the Igbo man. should that give the Hausa man right to kill Igbo man anywhere in Nigeria at slightest argument?

This bigotry politics Nigeria leaders are playing will destroy Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Lehksyen4life(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
limeta:
Watin make we do
Would you have said the same if Christians were affected?
Bigotry runs in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by BEEFIE: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

I HOPE ROOMS WILL BE GIVEN FOR THOROUGH INVESTIGATION,

THE HAUSA'S HAVE SPOKEN, LETS HEAR FROM IGBOS,

THE IGBOS ARE NOT THAT DUMP TO JUST START BURNING SHOPS AND MOSQUES BECAUSE OF FARE ARGUMENT.

ALSO LETS EMBRACE PEACE VOILENCE IS NEVER THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE ANY ISSUES.

why do you think dangote and other big business don't want to locate a factory in the southeast.

their hatred is second to none.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:

So the killing of a few leaders warrants the genocide of over 100,000 Igbo in the North ? If you buy into this as a reasonable response, it means you are just another barbaric black african savage. Shame on you.

The killing of 1 person alone can trigger largescale bloodbath anywhere, you can not say 1 death should not create any number of death because when the angry and aggrieved people in the North go out there to retaliate, they won't be counting or confining the death toll to one death in the SE.

Now I see why you people get in trouble, there's nothing normal or rational about how you people think, reason and do thing's and the fact that there's a leadership vacuum and sensible adults in the SE makes is making things worse.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
scolex1:
An Hausa man brutally stabbed an Nsukka keke man over a mere argument.

Op, why not tell the full story!

As much as I condemn this violence in its entirety, I also condemn the Op for intentionally not telling us that a Hausa man stabbed a keke man over a mere argument and that's what triggered the violence.
Daily trust is demonic.
Just like the moderator that pushed this to front page
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by guy222: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
The only reason why the northerners has been patient enough is because their son is the president, the day buhari tenure ends the igbos in the north go see pepper, them kukuma no get sense, the only language them understand na mallam ya chi (mallam say).
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Madas1986(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
xtgozie:
I went two a unity school, diverse culture, religion, tribes were blended in us. I'm Igbo a Christian, my best friends that I can trust were friends I made in secondary school, the are Muslims, Christians, Eckists, Yoruba ijaw, igbo, Muslims.

the problem from the beginning wasn't any of the above mentioned, the problem is the greed and selfish ambitions of our politicians
You said it all I also attend a unity school I remember any time the bell for lightout period is ring our senior use to arrange to pray together as a Muslim I can pray Christian prayer (our daily bread) the same with the Christian they can recite suratul Fatiha very well

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by 2by40ft: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fulmigati:
Northerners just dey patient, dey wait make Buhari comot power to start their own craze. grin
Wallahi you sabi wetin de happen.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Do you think Nigeria will survive another civil war? Think again

There's not going to be any civil war, get that out of your head., don't waste your life on a foolish errand.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by loveth360(f): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Anybody calling IPOB here is mad and idiotic at the same time.

Meanwhile, my Igbo people should stop this their latest trend of attacking the Hausa community anytime there is a misunderstanding between a northerner and an Igbo person.

The fact that northerners have been doing same to igbos in the North does not mean we should be doing the same here.

We need northerners here, just like they need us there. Further more, we are brothers even though we keep denying it.
You are brother with them,not we are.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Uteghe(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Franking:

Very stupid comment from a very stupid person.
y
Ariaria insult is ipob signature but does doesn't mean you aren't a deceived cretin.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by stagger: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Respect the man who would rather face death than endure subjugation in his own country.
If it were for ppl like you, Hausa Fulani would've overrun this country by now.
Your slave masters have been sharing the oil wells,political and civil service posts since independence,we de overlook them.
Now they want to be killing Igbo pop in Igbo land after killing them in the north.
Bear your slavery in peace but respect those who have the courage to challenge the anomalies.

Cheap talk. Ojukwu's family are enjoying life with his kids from Bianca all schooling abroad. Go and visit the house of a typial ex-Biafran frontline solider. Pigs cannot even live there because of the squalor.

I am Niger Deltan. We do not use senseless bravado. We back up talk with action. Where we see ourselves unable to match action with words, we do not talk. Where we have the means, we execute strategic strikes that forces the govt to negotiate on our terms.

IPOB are just making noise that cannot be matched with action. A single MIG-29 fighter jet from the Tac Air Command in Makurdi will wipe out an entire platoon of IPOB miscreants in minutes. No be by talk talk.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by afroxyz: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

Pray tell, how did Igbos start the civil war in the 1st republic? Illiteracy is actually an inherent thing up north.

Don't mind the Buffon
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by afroxyz: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
stagger:

Cheap talk. Ojukwu's family are enjoying life with his kids from Bianca all schooling abroad. Go and visit the house of a typial ex-Biafran frontline solider. Pigs cannot even live there because of the squalor.

I am Niger Deltan. We do not use senseless bravado. We back up talk with action. Where we see ourselves unable to match action with words, we do not talk. Where we have the means, we execute strategic strikes that forces the govt to negotiate on our terms.

IPOB are just making noise that cannot be matched with action. A single MIG-29 fighter jet from the Tac Air Command in Makurdi will wipe out an entire platoon of IPOB miscreants in minutes. No be by talk talk.

And where are your niger-delta superheroes?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Leave them, Northerners have forgotten 2006, 2013 and the event below (abagana massacre) in a hurry.
They allowed present media deceive them that Ndigbo have changed and turned to vulnerable Christians that turn the other cheek.
These people have an exaggerated opinion of themselves, emboldened by the envious nature of the yerobbers.
All the pilots who fought on the Nigerian side were all Egyptian.
The planes they flew were Russian MIGs, supplied free of charge by the criminal British.
Do they think any Christian anywhere in the zoo will join them to fight Igbos again?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jonasbadoo2(f): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
idealogical:

There's not going to be any civil war, get that out of your head., don't waste your life on a foolish errand.
If there are reprisals in the north against Ndigbo ..Then we will descend on Hausa/Fulanis no time ...
it's left for Yorubas to choose who to support or not
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Madas1986(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
JoeEeL:
Sh*t taking another dimension.

Let this country divide pls. Unity between Islamic extremists and Christian extremists is a ticking timebomb. It's like saying Pakistan and China should share the same country. IT WILL NEVER WORK

But think about it, churches have been destroyed in the North for so long but everyone keeps silent, making it seem that only Northern muslims have the monopoly of sense-craze. Now SE xtians are paying in the same coin, expect another round of soldiers to be invited to kill their own people.

Like a crater, a spectacular collapse of this zoo is at hand but lemme quickly chip in this, South Eastern governors are the most useless. Followed by my SW.

(Edited: SS governors are more useless than SW governors)
what I fear for you the most is your low sense of reason. Can't u see that even if Nigeria should divide today your people will always be at the receiving end ,people without common goal,people who always think for themselves and never care whether his next neighbor has eaten. People who see greediness as smartness to mention but few.The Hausa man believe in unity he can die for his brother and share what ever he has with his brother call him a terrorist call him Aboki call him names he is better than you by far
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
idealogical:

Now I see why you people get in trouble, there's nothing normal or rational about how you people think, reason and do thing's and the fact that there's a leadership vacuum and sensible adults in the SE makes is making things worse.

Can you see why your brain is just in your head for decoration.

You said " there is nothing normal or rational about how we igbos think "
but I guess it is normal to go and massacre thousands of innocent women , men and children just because of a religious cartoon somewhere in America or Europe.

I give up on people like you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
stagger:

Ignored
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Bkayyy: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ogbuu101:

These people have an exaggerated opinion of themselves, emboldened by the envious nature of the yerobbers.
All the pilots who fought on the Nigerian side were all Egyptian.
The planes they flew were Russian MIGs, supplied free of charge by the criminal British.
Do they think any Christian anywhere in the zoo will join them to fight Igbos again?
With all those support, they couldn't manage to beat the Biafran soldiers in combat but focused on killing unarmed civilians and starving innocent children with international blockade enforced by the British which forced the Biafran leaders to surrender because unlike Nigeria, Biafra cared so much for the well being of her citizens.
Something Nigerians can't boast of till date.
Look at lekki massacre
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Madas1986(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
SenatePresdo:
The hatred and tension have always been there Since 1914.
It shows that we can never be one after staying together for over 100 years and counting.

Nigeria should be divided for peace to regin, a failed marriage is a failed marriage.
Staying together would only result to more violence from both sides.
the problem is not about Division beacause even if Nigeria should divide today I can't bet with my life thousands of Igbo will not leave North Ur people are parasite everywhere they don't trust in their own home

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.