Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (48874 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Oyiboman69: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Ihope the igbo will not cry when the reverse is the case and mark my words this will be soon and very bloody. We are monitoring and preparing
na dis Una for dey strong...we're preparing my foot....

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
AfroDude:

You know nothing about history boy. The underlying cause of the civil war was because of the inhumane treatments the igbos recieved up north. Even Ahmadi Bello (hope I got that right) admitted to it in an interview with an American journalist. He openly disclosed his hatred for the easterners by saying "how can they come to the north and thrive more than their hosts". Pretty tribalistic if u ask me

No, he did not say that, he said Igbo people like to dominate and take over everywhere they go and that was an accurate statement because even today, we see the same thing everywhere all over Nigeria. People in other parts of the country fell the same way and even Igbo people themselves don't hide it.

I don't understand how you get to migrate to other parts of Nigeria, welcomed and allowed to do business and conduct your activities in peace, but still project disdain, hatred, bigotry and hostilities against your hosts.

Seems Igbo people generally have some serious social issues, I don't think as a people they have it in them to live and coexists peacefully with other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by elisho: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
NORSIYK:

How many army has entered bornu, kaduna, yobe, adamwa, kano and sokoto states to massacre people because the burnt churches?
must u burn there mosque this people have no investment here no house if it generate and thay start attacking Owen people over there the guy in question is not death this i what happen in oyiobo we all move to ph ur starting a fight u can not finish tnk before u art all the guys are no were to be find no food no hospital no bank is that what u want if yes go ahead
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by stagger: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:

And why will he get a lot of Igbos killed ?

Go and listen to his station and hear the vitriol he was pouring in a recent video done by Asari Dokubo.

Igbos are the most diversely invested group in Nigeria. The people are all over Nigeria, heavily invested in those locations. Then one fool in the UK is instigating unguided and misguided elements to kill Northerners and other tribes in the SE. When the retaliations come from almajiris and jobless, poverty-stricken mass of northern youths who have no money, no houses, no investments and nothing to live for, who will come out of it the worse for it?

Go and find out what the typical mai shai or mai guard in Igbo land owns. They live in their kiosks. When trouble sets, they simply put their few stuff in their bags and take off back home. When the Igbo man with his entire business investments and houses faces the same, will he carry his houses and investments on his head?

It has happened before in 1966 (the pogrom).

There are better ways to address issues of marginalization, especially when one party has a lot to lose.

I know how many friends died in riots in Kaduna, Bauchi and Jos. I know people who ran with the clothes on their backs down south, leaving their houses, cars and all they owned to be destroyed by looters and arsonists.

I am old enough to have witnessed several religious and ethnic-based riots in Nigeria. I no be small pikin.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
stagger:

Go and listen to his station and hear the vitriol he was pouring in a recent video done by Asari Dokubo.

Igbos are the most diversely invested group in Nigeria. The people are all over Nigeria, heavily invested in those locations. Then one fool in the UK is instigating unguided and misguided elements to kill Northerners and other tribes in the SE. When the retaliations come from almajiris and jobless, poverty-stricken mass of northern youths who have no money, no houses, no investments and nothing to live for, who will come out of it the worse for it?

Go and find out what the typical mai shai or mai guard in Igbo land owns. They live in their kiosks. When trouble sets, they simply put their few stuff in their bags and take off back home. When the Igbo man with his entire business investments and houses faces the same, will he carry his houses and investments on his head?

There are better ways to address issues of marginalization, especially when one party has a lot to lose.

I know how many friends died in riots in Kaduna, Bauchi and Jos. I know people who ran with the clothes on their backs down south, leaving their houses, cars and all they owned to be destroyed by looters and arsonists.

I am old enough to have witnessed several religious and ethnic-based riots in Nigeria. I no be small pikin.

True, but when has he asked his members to kill other tribes ? Never. H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by segun18(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oh no this is not good. Pls all the Governors of the South Eastern state should pls condemn this and move into action or else it could cause Reprisal attacks in the North.

I pray for peace in that area.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by stagger: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:

True, but when has he asked his members to kill other tribes ? Never. H

How many tribes are in the north?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by tsspsolutions: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Xscape1993:
Why are we always looking for tribal war in Nigeria? Can we preach for peace?

Nigeria can't have peace... The country wasn't designed to be one.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by humilitypays(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
I strongly condemn any form of attack on strangers living in Igbo land, it is not our nature.....it is not who we are. These guys are painting Igbos black, I strongly condemn this.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by NaMeAboki: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
It is now becoming a trend, they did the same in Rivers guided by their Dilector Kanu and drew the criticism of Asari Dokubo - listen to him blasting the albino.

https://mobile.facebook.com/watch/?v=799326440858668&_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
stagger:

True, but when has he specifically asked his members to kill Nigerians from other tribes ? Never. He has only threatened some of the leaders and their minions. Please let us be balanced in our assessment.

I schooled in the North myself and know how a small cartoon in a place as far as France can mean the masscare of all christians and non indigenes.

I am not an IPOB member, but I like to be cautious and honest in my review of the current situation in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by payosehtor(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
I hate local champions/all times home based die . The local man has always looked at himself as suppers . SEE AN ISSUE THAT WOULD HAVE ENDED THE STABBER BEHIND BARS, the all supper locals are now flexing their muscles as if their people are not outside their home land.
Ish!!!
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by goodheart02(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Ihope the igbo will not cry when the reverse is the case and mark my words this will be soon and very bloody. We are monitoring and preparing

Shut up that shit hole on your face. Instead of u to talk of now to quell the situation at hand. Afterall your kins men started it with their violent life style. And for your information no one has a monopoly of violence, so don't think your Kins men can do shit in the north and also do it in another man's land. Peace comes first
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by stagger: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:

True, but when has he specifically asked his members to kill Nigerians from other tribes ? Never. He has only threatened some of the leaders and their minions. Please let us be balanced in our assessment.

I schooled in the North myself and know how a small cartoon in a place as far as France can mean the masscare of all christians and non indigenes.

I am not an IPOB member, but I like to be cautious and honest in my review of the current situation in Nigeria.

See, I have lived in the north as well and have investments there. When the thing sets, all southerners are seen as Nyamiris and face the same fate. Personally, I want Nnamdi Kanu silenced forever. It is better one crazy man dies than a whole group of people are sent to their graves on his account.

How many people were killed when the army went to arrest Kanu? Young vibrant men killed, some by stray bullets.

I have a book on the pogrom of 1966 in pictures. If you ever see the pictures in this book, you will pray hard we NEVER see such in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by desiredhome: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
giftedben:

They have been acting like this since. Let's not pretend it started from us. It is just one mosque and everybody is complaining.

Obigbo killings nobody is talking. They know how to tag it IPOB in other to kill our people.
We will tag it religious war and everybody will come back to their senses.
Whatever is the case, the outcome is not always good, violent does not pay
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by payosehtor(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ebenfat:
North also they do am . Na 50/50 . Make everybody go back to their state.
Have you imagined how many of your Ibos are outside compare to the few Hausa in your region?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by idealogical: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
frosbel2:

It's history repeating itself, we know exactly what happened when another sociopath slaughtered military and political leaders from other tribes and parts of Nigeria, it's the same thing you're doing today all over again and the last time I checked, what you did in '66 did not end well for you.

You people are hard learners, you don't even learn from your own history and past mistakes, you don't have to be self destructive all the time.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Elsueno: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
VEXT:
Here in the north,the Hausa's have been burning our shops,churches and our houses for a very long time now... So is not a new thing!!!

If this is true, then may God return double what you have lost, But if it's a lie, may u wallow in penury for the rest of ur miserable life!
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Kdon2: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

You northerners are typically cowards. In a fair fight you stand no chance against any of the southerners abeg!
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by VEXT: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elsueno:

If this is true, then may God return double what you have lost, But if it's a lie, may u wallow in penury for the rest of ur miserable life!
Okay terrorist...
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by 3Ceagle(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Everyone is angry with the way the country is and therefore transfer the anger to anyone close in argument. The altercation that occurred between some local youth and the Hausa/fulani community in Fagba, was not with the Igbos, but some miscreants from this community looted and destroyed Igbo traders shops and they broke into of one the RCCG shop at Olowosokodile looted and destroyed everything in the church, this not the first time the church has been attached by these people.
Gone are the days when any tribe will threaten another because of the low propensity of the other to retaliate. Secondly, when you draw blood on argument, the matter changes.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by stagger: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Some of you here have never heard of the Bakalori Dam massacre of 1980 or the Maitatsine revolt of 1979.

Go and find out who and who were in the top echelon of the military back then and where they are today. People are talking about Lekki massacre as if it was the first time such a thing ever happened in Nigeria.

These IPOB people have no idea who or what they are up against. Let them keep playing out the script of a man who is hiding in the UK.

Tact is always better than bravado.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Xscape1993(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
tsspsolutions:

Nigeria can't have peace... The country wasn't designed to be one.
Nigeria can not have peace? Why?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Xscape1993(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Empiree:
it is bastard like this that preaches hate that led to attack on our Igbo Muslim brother and sisters. It is big that some of our preachers are not talking about peace again in our dear country. Our good God is a God of peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x04hvDPfeGk

More reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxlr96tHiHQ
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
idealogical:

It's history repeating itself, we know exactly what happened when another sociopath slaughtered military and political leaders from other tribes and parts of Nigeria, it's the same thing you're doing today all over again and the last time I checked, what you did in '66 did not end well for you.

You people are hard learners, you don't even learn from your own history and past mistakes, you don't have to be self destructive all the time.

So the killing of a few leaders warrants the genocide of over 100,000 Igbo in the North ? If you buy into this as a reasonable response, it means you are just another barbaric black african savage. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Kdon2: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elsueno:

It is true bro! Read news
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by limeta(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oizatobad:
they should also expect the same thing from Muslim community across the nation BEFORE YOU SPIT TRASH ON ME THINKING IM FROM NORTHERN SIDE OF NIGERIA im not from north

I will like that so the country break
Tired of head slammers

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jonasbadoo2(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
idealogical:

Do you think Nigeria will survive another civil war? Think again

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
idealogical:

No, he did not say that, he said Igbo people like to dominate and take over everywhere they go and that was an accurate statement because even today, we see the same thing everywhere all over Nigeria. People in other parts of the country fell the same way and even Igbo people themselves don't hide it.

I don't understand how you get to migrate to other parts of Nigeria, welcomed and allowed to do business and conduct your activities in peace, but still project disdain, hatred, bigotry and hostilities against your hosts.

Seems Igbo people generally have some serious social issues, I don't think as a people they have it in them to live and coexists peacefully with other people.
Lazy man.
Do Igbo ppl dominate you will guns or is it not by dint of hard work and industry?
Lazy fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Ogbuu101: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
stagger:
Some of you here have never heard of the Bakalori Dam massacre of 1980 or the Maitatsine revolt of 1979.

Go and find out who and who were in the top echelon of the military back then and where they are today. People are talking about Lekki massacre as if it was the first time such a thing ever happened in Nigeria.

These IPOB people have no idea who or what they are up against. Let them keep playing out the script of a man who is hiding in the UK.

Tact is always better than bravado.
Respect the man who would rather face death than endure subjugation in his own country.
If it were for ppl like you, Hausa Fulani would've overrun this country by now.
Your slave masters have been sharing the oil wells,political and civil service posts since independence,we de overlook them.
Now they want to be killing Igbo pop in Igbo land after killing them in the north.
Bear your slavery in peace but respect those who have the courage to challenge the anomalies.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Empiree: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dande55:

Shut up. Look at the crap you posted. Muslims and lies, why did they say it's a fight while it was actually stabbing of Igbo man by Hausa man in Nnsuka? Can Igbo man fight a northerners in the north not to talk of stabbing him with northerners going on killing spree?
talk is cheap. Evidence is expensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.