Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (48915 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / ENDSARS: Muslims Attacked, Mosque Burnt Down In The Southeast & South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by ModestGal(f): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm a Muslim and I feel no pity, its time the extremist Muslims understand that they are not the only one capable of violence. As for me, I like justice and tit for tat.
Treat other people like thrashes and they treat you like thrashes, thats the type of world I want to be in. Its being long the Northerners think they can kill, burn and do all sort of evil just to instill fear in others, how can you kill and justify it for whatever reason in the name of the religion?

Even some Yoruba Muslims would support the evils, and some other hypocrite Muslims would keep quiet when they see evil being perpetrated to others in the name of Islam, especially that their imagined Sharia law where innocent people are sentenced to death because they change to another religion, abuse prophet Muhammad, etc. I will never be a party to hypocrisy, and I will speak truth, even if its against my own family

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by tinktanker: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Ihope the igbo will not cry when the reverse is the case and mark my words this will be soon and very bloody. We are monitoring and preparing
the news purposely hid the part where a a hausa man came to the scene in defence of the woman during the argument and then stabbed the keke man. Y are u ppl always violent. It was wrong for the hausa man to stab the keke man, likewise it was wrong for the igbo guys to go about destroying ppls property. They should just have descend on the hausa guy alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Ihope the igbo will not cry when the reverse is the case and mark my words this will be soon and very bloody. We are monitoring and preparing

Why did a Hausa man stab an Igbo Keke driver? Can an Igbo man stab a Hausa-Fulani in the North and go scot-free?

You're mor.onic!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by emmygod: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
coexistence is impossible for union called Nigeria because of different value system. northern Nigeria is dragging us backwards. Religion is a scam

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Paretomaster1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
giftedben:

Who is this one? Oga I debated with muslims and we both understood were we stand regarding both region without insulting each.
I laid down my case why mosque are burn down in the East. It is not out of hatred for the people of the north, but the east do not want the north to convert their people to Islam.
We have no problem with people of north practicing their region down east.

For example I can be passing by and I see a mosque. If I am asked, I will simply say its were the Northern people worship. They are Islams but I don't want to see any of my kin there, do you now understand.

It is also practiced in the North.

Who gave you the right to determine what religion someone practice?

Is Christianity Africa religion? Go ahead, and kill them for choosing religion of their choice na....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by goodlife4every1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Uteghe:
Nnamdi Kanu is doing his level best to instigate killing of Igbos in the north.
Is unimaginable how stupid this IPOB members are by allowing a man in a sane environment to use them to cause problem in an insane environment... My Governor in Rivers State is really dealing with them... I preach love, tolerance and peace... If really the Igbos want to break out of Nigeria, there are better ways to go about this diplomatically... South is totally out of their BIAFRA agitation and my Governor said that to them that Rivers State is not a Biafran State... They can go with their 5 Igbo States... RUBBISH...

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Whitecoal711: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please the few people that still have the fear of God and conscience should please continue tirelessly to preach peace and love
those instigating hatred will pay and give the account of their did,
I don't know what they gain in it, MURDERERS

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by eburuu: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Any yoruba person that ever suport an igbo man is as fake as entire igbo
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jakemedg(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
VEXT:
Here in the north,the Hausa's have been burning our shops,churches and our houses for a very long time now... So is not a new thing!!!
New thing no new thing you are putting the lives of people at risk
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Denko2721987(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Just look at the sensationalised headline with half truth.. And you know what they say about half truths? That half truths are the biggest of all lies.. As a deltan, i have lived with the 3 major ethnic groups and perfectly understand how they behave and how their minds work.. And if i should narrow it to the context of what happened, the Igbos will never (by 95%) go rampaging this way if their kinsmen wasn't killed which i am just beginning to hear but look at how the headline omited it and made it look like the Nsukka community just woke up and attacked the Hausa community which can never happen unless something deep triggered it.. But this has happned alot in the North against southerners. No southerner living in the North dares dish out mob action or kill any northerner even if it was an armed robber getting mob action becos the unjust retaliation and killings in return will be huge.. Why the Northerners always feel they are the only ones that have the sole right & impunity to institute violence against others and remain untouched really baffles me.. Now with this misleading headline been broadcast on radio which is one of the common mediums of information dissemination in the North, attacks may be carried out on southerners in the North and guess what? Most northerns cannot differentiate between a Christain Yoruba, Edo, Middle belt, Awka Ibom, Calabar, Urhobo etc etc person from a typical Igbo man cos they see us as all the same so if you think this will only be about the Igbos if a repraisal attacks happens ij the north then you are largely mistaken.. I have said it before and i will say it again, this country has never been one and can never be one. The earlier we stop deceiving ourselves with this false forced unity especially with the north, the better for us all just to save ourselves the anguish of another bitter civil war that seems like to ensue if we keep deceiving ourselves with this grand lir that we are one..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by desiredhome: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
giftedben:

Keep on monitoring and preparing. Go and practice your islam in the North. Do not practice it in the East. You no dey hear word.

East is not an Islamic region. You also did the same in North. You practice sharia law. You want to bring your Islamic shits down East. That will never work.
Such a selfish/bigotry comment that will still destroy you, you forget there are more churches in the north as well, when they begin to reason and act like you, you will be the first to cry/complain....
#say no to violent
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
This news by Hausa BBC is incomplete and false. The Hausas killed the igbo Keke driver before the rage began.

I wonder why BBC Hausa will broadcast news without proper investigations.

Please let's fight for peace and forget about wars
#endtribalwars#
#enduninvestigatednews#
#onenigeria#

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by giftedben: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jakemedg:

I didn't get what you were saying clearly but you made no sense at all.

Islam as a religion is not a northerner religion neither is the Christianity we southerners practice a religion of the South

Oga everybody in Nigeria knows Islam is practiced by the North and that is why they have sharia law there.

Here in East we are Christians and traditionalists. It is taboo for an Easterner to become a Muslim.

We do not go out of our way to burn mosque.
The only thing that will make the people down East to burn mosque is if they are provoked by:
1. Converting their brothers or sisters to Islam, which they do not and will never practice.
2. If an Islamic person kill any Easterner.

They can practice their religion in the East, after all it is a freedom of worship but they must follow this rules.
Whenever I go to the North, there are rules I follow.
I respect there tradition and their sharia law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Arijude(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Fool the genocide was by ironsi, major Kaduna, nnamdi azikwe etc when they murdered innocent elected leaders of Nigeria and thier families. Since the igbos can not get Nigeria leadership by majority vote they organise the first coup thinking we will cower in fear. God will forever be with us because we are just. Bro 66 civil war will a joke mark my words
stop living in the past. You got no monopoly of what you are instigating. You people should bring it on. Nobody is afraid of anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by eburuu: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm a Muslim and I feel no pity, its time the extremist Muslims understand that they are not the only one capable of violence. As for me, I like justice and tit for tat.
Treat other people like thrashes and they treat you like thrashes, thats the type of world I want to be in. Its being long the Northerners think they can kill, burn and do all sort of evil just to instill fear in others, how can you kill and justify it for whatever reason in the name of the religion?

Even some Yoruba Muslims would support the evils, and some other hypocrite Muslims would keep quiet when they see evil being perpetrated to others in the name of Islam, especially that their imagined Sharia law where innocent people are sentenced to death because they change to another religion, abuse prophet Muhammad, etc. I will never be a party to hypocrisy, and I will speak truth, even if its against my own family

you are not a muslim ....you cant hate muslim and you expt them to love u

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by chatinent: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Hassanmaye(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Imagine this stupid people doing to their fellow kinsmen because they are Muslims minority? They will be shouting biafra up and down but they can't live in peace with their fellow Igbo brethren .mtsw give biafra one I swear to Almighty God it will splits to another country.
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by mamdanju: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ibos in the east are doing every thing to start a civil war like they did in the first republic. Hatred have blinded their foresight to see that in such a war they and their kinsmen will bear the highest casualty. I pray the leaders among them will reign on the ignorants of them that have never stepped out of the east on the consequences of war
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Donspicey: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

As u dey prepare no forget say na who dey alive dey talk the outcome of war.......

Una go jst dey vibrate like say na only una sabi fight war.......

Ogbeni calm down jareh las las all of us go die one day......
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by luvmijeje(f): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's high time those who wants to secede should be allow to secede. Nigeria can't continue like this.

If we can't respect each other then we should all stay on our own. I'm tired of this hatred that we have for each other.

It is unfair and it is cheating for the South West to be the only region that's welcoming.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Positivepoint:

Fool the genocide was by ironsi, major Kaduna, nnamdi azikwe etc when they murdered innocent elected leaders of Nigeria and thier families. Since the igbos can not get Nigeria leadership by majority vote they organise the first coup thinking we will cower in fear. God will forever be with us because we are just. Bro 66 civil war will a joke mark my words

You know nothing about history boy. The underlying cause of the civil war was because of the inhumane treatments the igbos recieved up north. Even Ahmadi Bello (hope I got that right) admitted to it in an interview with an American journalist. He openly disclosed his hatred for the easterners by saying "how can they come to the north and thrive more than their hosts". Pretty tribalistic if u ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Maobichek: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Anybody calling IPOB here is mad and idiotic at the same time.

Meanwhile, my Igbo people should stop this their latest trend of attacking the Hausa community anytime there is a misunderstanding between a northerner and an Igbo person.

The fact that northerners have been doing same to igbos in the North does not mean we should be doing the same here.

We need northerners here, just like they need us there. Further more, we are brothers even though we keep denying it.

Of a truth, two wrongs can't make a right. violence is not the way forward, if the Hausa guy first stabbed the keke driver and ppl took him to the hospital, I believe this wouldn't have happened. BBC Hausa not telling the whole story is also uncalled for. Let us all say no to tribalism and hate, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by plankyjacky(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
A reflection of a failed nation where nobody have a sense of citizenship. Everyone for himself,O.Y.O

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Aboki99(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
If only you apply this skepticism at the news of anything coming from the north! But you are, unfortunately, this skeptic when the attackers come from your tribe or religion. Yet with this double standards, you might still call your self a moral or religious (wo)man who probably goes to the church every sunday. Your likes are the reasons why young men join atheism these days coz you preach one thing and practice another. May God almighty guide you aright

jeruzi:
How do you know the people that did it are Christians? Nigeria has two religions. These religions are assumed to be three; Christianity , Paganism, and Islam. The problem is that many at times you blame Christians for the crime committed by the pagans.

We don't know if the people spare heading the fight are Christians or not. They could beanybody fighting for their tribes man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Denko2721987(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
mamdanju:
Ibos in the east are doing every thing to start a civil war like they did in the first republic. Hatred have blinded their foresight to see that in such a war they and their kinsmen will bear the highest casualty. I pray the leaders among them will reign on the ignorants of them that have never stepped out of the east on the consequences of war

Can you outline all the things they have done to trigger a war?? Just 5
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Inyinese(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
IPOB why?
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by emmasege: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
What do you call the ones they have been doing since?
Fulmigati:
Northerners just dey patient, dey wait make Buhari comot power to start their own craze. grin
Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by NORSIYK(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
elisho:
when army enter they will start calling international community

How many army has entered bornu, kaduna, yobe, adamwa, kano and sokoto states to massacre people because the burnt churches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by giftedben: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
desiredhome:

Such a selfish/bigotry comment that will still destroy you, you forget there are more churches in the north as well, when they begin to reason and act like you, you will be the first to cry/complain....
#say no to violent

They have been acting like this since. Let's not pretend it started from us. It is just one mosque and everybody is complaining.

Obigbo killings nobody is talking. They know how to tag it IPOB in other to kill our people.
We will tag it religious war and everybody will come back to their senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu by Jakemedg(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
giftedben:

Oga everybody in Nigeria knows Islam is practiced by the North and that is why they have sharia law there.

Here in East we are Christians and traditionalists. It is taboo for an Easterner to become a Muslim.

We do not go out of our way to burn mosque.
The only thing that will make the people down East to burn mosque is if they are provoked by:
1. Converting their brothers or sisters to Islam, which they do not and will never practice.
2. If an Islamic person kill any Easterner.

They can practice their religion in the East, after all it is a freedom of worship but they must follow this rules.
Whenever I go to the North, there are rules I follow.
I respect there tradition and their sharia law.
Who made Islam a taboo in the East?
Is it your ancestors who were never Christians or you that's a Christian?

Did Amadioha approved the practice of Christianity or your founding fathers practice Christianity?

Use your common sense now mind you I'm a Christian but as a human being i see no reason why another person can't choose the religion he or she wants to practice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.