Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers (88754 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Jackson105: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
What's happening with Igbo and wike in Rivers?

It is unfortunate the same igbo still worship him as they are worshipping Trump the same man hell bent on making sure their daughter Nkojo-iweala doesn't win the WTO

Talking about slavery mentality

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by ictjobber: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let the dead rest
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by mozona(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
atleast she chop life before life chop her...

rest in peace
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by owolabi5: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
SORRY DEAR!!!

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by LOVEGINO(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Abeg where I fit collect loan of 100m. I need flex oooooo
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by akmath: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
This life no just balance. Person chop life with common plate of rice and coke but when life decide to chop am na with stray bullet..
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Avast(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:
Lesson for all: chop life before life chop you.

yes ooo, because las las life go still chop us

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Gaggii: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamCeazer:
Her death made me cry...
R.I.P pretty!!!!

Liar

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
bullet that pass tru a wall of residential building is no longer stray bullet...perhaps those soldiers were shooting at residential buildings or indiscriminately. ...
I pray peace returns to obigbo!

4 Likes

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Gaggii: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
Eiya,its so hard to fully understand life,rip.i cried,tear drops on my phone screen

Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Dearlord(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
Eiya,its so hard to fully understand life,rip.i cried,tear drops on my phone screen

How many drops of tears ? Madam
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
lipsrsealed

Thesame pictures ipob miscreants are circulating claiming soldiers shot her.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by VULCAN(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
The govt will deny her death was caused by them. Very soon we will hear she died in a car accident

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Adakintroy: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Where are all the real Christian.

Thank God for this season.

Everytime God bless the isrealite notice they become fools and start engaging in immoralites. Wasteful Ness and all.

He hard barely brought them out of Egypt when they started worshipping other God's , golden calf.( Money and food) materialism.

It was so with us. With the abundance of wealth came mindless spending and parties. Now however you look at it resourcee are dwindling. Its going to be a hard future.

Those who have not build their arks, will be wash away by flood.

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by thymm50(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
The power of life and death is indeed in the tongue. After she chopped life, she expressly gave life the permission to chop her. Just like Christ predicted His own death during the last supper. But unlike Christ, she was not able to rise again on the third day. RIP to her soul
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Bbbwings: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Honduras01:
undecided I still don't understand this "I must share everything I do on Social Media" syndrome. If she knew that this post of hers will be used as a remembrance of her b4 2020 runs out I'm sure she wouldn't have posted it.

they collect nysc certificate,buy new dress, next thing is to post on Facebook.

nonsense.
Shut the Bleep up
It is hard being happy in this country. She was happy for once in her life and you are here insinuating how dare she talks about it.

6 Likes

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Claff123(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
See mouth
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by bluefilm: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eyaaaa

The life chopper got chopped down by death

I pity her husband who never had enough time to chop her properly.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by victons(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Alot of people who posted with same caption are still alive today. very soon nowz Nigerians will say she foresaw her death.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by victons(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Alot of people who posted with same caption are still alive today. very soon nowz Nigerians will say she foresaw her death.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Olisehinnocent: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Death is a debt everybody will pay one day. Rip
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Erojepromise(f): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
embarassedoh embarassedoh beautiful lady what a sad way to die ,may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by victons(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by TecM0: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
cry

Her family her boyfriend all thrown into the deepest darkest sorrow and pain anyone can withstand

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by victons(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
thymm50:
The power of life and death is indeed in the tongue. After she chopped life, she expressly gave life the permission to chop her. Just like Christ predicted His own death during the last supper. But unlike Christ, she was not able to rise again on the third day. RIP to her soul
I talk am
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Honduras01: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bbbwings:

Shut the Bleep up
It is hard being happy in this country. She was happy for once in her life and you are here insinuating how dare she talks about it.

so social media is now the next place to go to show the world how happy u are abi?

2 Likes

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Life is but a dream.
Poverty is life's nightmare!
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lets live a quiet and peaceable life. Why making noise about eating rice and coke. Lets give our whole life to God by knowing Him , obey His word and live righteous life. The times are evil but God can still keep us. Rip to the young girl.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by kilonshele101(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
This era is not when you kill igbos and go scot free that’s in the past
Igbos can’t be sacrifice the way they used us to settle score
Jonathan won buhari in 2011
Na we suffer am
They killed us in the north
Mohamed was cartooned in Germany
They killed us
Endsars protest
They blame us
Noo!
We can’t be sacrifice in the alter of one Nigeria again
Ajum!!mbaa
Wether ikwere or not
Any idiot that spill the blood of igbo kid
Will answer to us
Not a threat���
They always kill us
While blaming someone
There is no ojukwu to be blame is now kanu

sorry but are you doing in Germany or Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rip
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Wrecxman(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sit at home...stray bullet or building collapse
Inside aeroplane....plane crash
Ship or boat....capsize
Train..derail
This is why i always live my life on the fast lane....smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and making some dope money

Omo Ologo! Badt Child! grin grin grin cool

R.I.P to the dead.

Life is short. Start living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by rickyboss333: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
One of the disadvantages of living close to a major road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.