Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers (88755 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by lastempero: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Our shitty army sniffed life out of this innocent young lady.maybe who ever ended this life be a walking corpse for the rest of his life.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Pearly255(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
We need your protection Lord Jesus
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by jojothaiv(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Benesis:
Are all lives the same?

Why is it that the military attacked protesters in Lagos for some hours, and lagos burned and Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Buhari where dragged and all dort of curses where laid on them.

But Oyigbo has been going on for a week now, with military movie from house to house with clear evidence of deaths like this, yet social media is going on, Wike is not being dragged,

Sanwo Olu begged, tried everything, and yet we wanted his head. Wike is here insisting that the dead where necessary and daring everyone, yet...
No one is dragging him... Rather people are making it a fulani vs igbo thing?

Please who knows the meaning of hypocrisy again.
#allLivesMatter
An 'objective' moniker have been spamming virtually all the tread now just to tell us his own objective side of the Oyigbo massacre.

And the Titans are too busy to verify if those claims were true. I guess OBJECTIVITY means a different thing in some people dictionary...
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by TheDestroyer: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm waiting to see what y'all will do to wike you people used to worship.
Nigeriabiafra80:
This era is not when you kill igbos and go scot free that’s in the past
Igbos can’t be sacrifice the way they used us to settle score
Jonathan won buhari in 2011
Na we suffer am
They killed us in the north
Mohamed was cartooned in Germany
They killed us
Endsars protest
They blame us
Noo!
We can’t be sacrifice in the alter of one Nigeria again
Ajum!!mbaa
Wether ikwere or not
Any idiot that spill the blood of igbo kid
Will answer to us
Not a threat���
They always kill us
While blaming someone
There is no ojukwu to be blame is now kanu
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
and Buhari is still the sit without planning to resign abi?
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by greggng: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Life is too cheap in nigeria ...
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Danger95: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
[[b]b][/[/b]b]
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by CoolAmbience(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Benesis:
Are all lives the same?

Why is it that the military attacked protesters in Lagos for some hours, and lagos burned and Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Buhari where dragged and all dort of curses where laid on them.

But Oyigbo has been going on for a week now, with military movie from house to house with clear evidence of deaths like this, yet social media is going on, Wike is not being dragged,

Sanwo Olu begged, tried everything, and yet we wanted his head. Wike is here insisting that the dead where necessary and daring everyone, yet...
No one is dragging him... Rather people are making it a fulani vs igbo thing?

Please who knows the meaning of hypocrisy again.
#allLivesMatter

You want a honest explanation?

It's a Southern media that we have in Nigeria. If you like, call it a Christian media. You won't be wrong.

Where are the Adeboyes, Suleimans, Enenches and co.

Oh, it is not a matter directly involving Buhari hence they aren't interested. What hypocrisy!

Why aren't they speaking up about the dictatorship and murders going on in Rivers state?

Mtchewww.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by mrkings84(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Such a pretty young damsel just wasted like that... It shall never go down well with ur killers.....

My Condolences to the bereaved!
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by mickelkingz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
life is tiring in nigeria everyday.. the government is evil.. no matter what we do.. they send thugs to attack innocent citizian and called them "hoodlums" I wept
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
LETS LIVE WISELY AND CAUTEOUSLY NOW.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by madjune(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Irony of life.

Life can chop you while you're chopping life too.

Put God first in all things.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Dreyton36: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rest in peace my dear Las Las life chop u raw R.I.P
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Starzo: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
This just shows that death can come at anytime better to die fighting for something worth dying for #NigerDeltaRepublic
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Its sad you people have to bear so much, hopefully, i hope God will Bless the effort of Nnamdi Kanu.

Nigeriabiafra80:
This era is not when you kill igbos and go scot free that’s in the past
Igbos can’t be sacrifice the way they used us to settle score
Jonathan won buhari in 2011
Na we suffer am
They killed us in the north
Mohamed was cartooned in Germany
They killed us
Endsars protest
They blame us
Noo!
We can’t be sacrifice in the alter of one Nigeria again
Ajum!!mbaa
Wether ikwere or not
Any idiot that spill the blood of igbo kid
Will answer to us
Not a threat���
They always kill us
While blaming someone
There is no ojukwu to be blame is now kanu
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by cupidhero(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
EBMedia:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6222195/fiance-lady-killed-stray-bullet

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Writes A Month Before Her Death

30-year-old Queen Nwazuo had been looking forward to a happy married life with her fiancé Monday Bakor before her life was cut short by a stray bullet in Rivers State.

IgbereTV reports that that the final year student of Aba State Polytechnic died on October 22, after she was hit by a stray bullet allegedly fired by some policemen in Oyogbo Local Government Arae of the State.

A month before her painful death, she shared photos of herself at an eatery enjoying a plate of food and bottle of Coca-Cola drink.

She captioned the post:

https://www.facebook.com/100010859324309/posts/1192041317834501/?app=fbl

Monday commented, "My money, my sugar. Enjoy yourself"

"Thanks a lot for making my day" she replied.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370250/let-chop-life-life-chop-lady-killed-stray-bullet-rivers-state-writes-month-death/
Lmao. Aba Polytechnic in Oyogbo Local Government?
Are you high on Ogbono abi na catarrh?
Oga you sound like a healthy imbecide.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by otokx(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
The house of rep member did not mention any dead today on radio, the truth about Oyigbo appears to be greatly suppressed.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheDestroyer:
I'm waiting to see what y'all will do to wike you people used to worship.
Don’t sleep ooo
To avoid missing the action
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Our tongue has power, in it has the power of death and life.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by angiography(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Honduras01:
undecided I still don't understand this "I must share everything I do on Social Media" syndrome. If she knew that this post of hers will be used as a remembrance of her b4 2020 runs out I'm sure she wouldn't have posted it.

they collect nysc certificate,buy new dress, next thing is to post on Facebook.

nonsense.

Like you're hating on a dead girl??

You need a mental health check up fr. You can't be more despicable.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by kingxsamz(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Honduras01:
undecided I still don't understand this "I must share everything I do on Social Media" syndrome. If she knew that this post of hers will be used as a remembrance of her b4 2020 runs out I'm sure she wouldn't have posted it.

they collect nysc certificate,buy new dress, next thing is to post on Facebook.

nonsense.

Meaning what?
Her post got her killed? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by ofiko123(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by kingxsamz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mokason288:
We shall all taste Death

Death is Inevitable

Rip dear

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Some people will see your post and say "God forbid". grin
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by letitrainnow(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by womenareapes: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
EBMedia:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6222195/fiance-lady-killed-stray-bullet

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Writes A Month Before Her Death

30-year-old Queen Nwazuo had been looking forward to a happy married life with her fiancé Monday Bakor before her life was cut short by a stray bullet in Rivers State.

IgbereTV reports that that the final year student of Aba State Polytechnic died on October 22, after she was hit by a stray bullet allegedly fired by some policemen in Oyogbo Local Government Arae of the State.

A month before her painful death, she shared photos of herself at an eatery enjoying a plate of food and bottle of Coca-Cola drink.

She captioned the post:

https://www.facebook.com/100010859324309/posts/1192041317834501/?app=fbl

Monday commented, "My money, my sugar. Enjoy yourself"

"Thanks a lot for making my day" she replied.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370250/let-chop-life-life-chop-lady-killed-stray-bullet-rivers-state-writes-month-death/
you people will be using death in your mouth anyhow?

now look at this one who can't kill herself was killed by stray bullet. our mouths can both bless and kill
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Rok01: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Everyday we are faced with thousands ways to die but the grace of God supercedes all. Rip
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sit at home...stray bullet or building collapse
Inside aeroplane....plane crash
Ship or boat....capsize
Train..derail
This is why i always live my life on the fast lane....smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and making some dope money
........twice on Mondays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by EmekaA125(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP dear
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by dododawa1: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sit at home...stray bullet or building collapse
Inside aeroplane....plane crash
Ship or boat....capsize
Train..derail
This is why i always live my life on the fast lane....smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and making some dope money
this is not life.
Re: "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers by Karlman: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:
Lesson for all: chop life before life chop you.
Chop Life Before Nigeria Chop You!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.